White cabbage has long been a classic product for cooking delicious dishes from Russian people. Recipes, in which she is, do not count. The first hundred includes cabbage rolls. In the current interpretation, there may be all sorts of variations of their fillings, but the priority still remains round rice, meat.
|Cabbage –||1 small forks|
|Bow –||2 pcs.|
|Carrot –||1 PC.|
|Pork –||0.5 kg|
|Pic –||0.5 cup|
|Seasonings: salt, black pepper –||taste|
|Lean oil –||2 tbsp.|
|Tomato paste (dressing) –||0.5 l|
|Time for preparing: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 220 Kcal|
The direct procedure of transition from the state of fragmented products to a gourmet dish will look like this:
The whole food composition, first of all, needs to be prepared: rinse the rice and vegetables well, then get rid of unnecessary peel;
Next, let’s take the stuffing: for this rice pour boiling water, leave it for 10 minutes, at this time, grind the prepared meat into stuffing, 1 head of onions. Water is drained, the components are well mixed. Add spices according to your preferences;
Now let’s do the cabbage. Carefully separating the leaves from the head, alternately lower them into boiling salted water for a few seconds each, so that they soften and easily give in to the master’s manipulations;
After the leaves have cooled, take a tablespoon of the filling and wrap it in them, like a pancake;
Now let’s get down to frying: chop the onion, mash the carrots, send them to the frying pan, where they are browned until golden brown, add tomato paste, give a little later;
Formed cabbage rolls are laid in a saucepan, pour tomato sauce and stew for 40-50 minutes.
Recipe for making light cabbage rolls: for those who are on a diet
The composition of dietary cabbage are:
- Minced chicken – 500 gr .;
- Onion – 1;
- Carrot – 1 pc .;
- Raw egg – 1 pc .;
- Rice – 50 g .;
- Sour cream – 200 gr .;
- Spices – to taste;
- Vegetable oil – 1/5 cup.
- Cabbage – 300 – 400 gr .;
- Tomato – 0.5 liters. or pasta – 200 gr.
This dish does not take too much time: about 60 minutes.
Low calorie (up to 150 kcal) makes this dish suitable for weight-lifting people.
- Wash and clean all ingredients;
- Grind onions, three carrots and chop cabbage;
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan;
- Shred previously vegetables give roasting;
- Add salt, pepper, simmer on low heat for half an hour;
- Cook rice separately until cooked;
- Next, mix all the ingredients: steamed vegetables and rice;
- We drive an egg;
- We form cabbage rolls;
- Sour cream and tomato will be a great addition in the form of sauce;
- Fill the cabbage rolls with sauce and stew for 30 minutes, until ready.
Ready-made dishes can be decorated with greens..
- Cabbage rolls from the leaves of young cabbage of middle-late varieties are easier to disassemble;
- Having added a little water to the filling, carrots passaged in a frying pan, and a little shredded tomatoes, the dish will be juicy, and its taste will be delicate;
- To remove the bitterness from cabbage and onions, they need to pour boiling water for 10 minutes;
- Remove the stickiness of minced meat to the hands by wetting them with plain water;
- Oven and multicooker – additional funds for the preparation of cabbage;
- Instead of cabbage grape leaves are perfect;
- A special taste of the dish will give a piece of butter;
- Juices from fruits such as grapes, apples, pomegranate will be an excellent alternative to water;
- An unusual taste will be given by the so-called “vegetable pillow”: when packing “cabbage envelopes”, add between layers, sweet peppers, greens, and other spices..
One of the national dishes of Slavic cuisine is cabbage rolls. This combination of meat, rice and cabbage – the main products of the Russian table – is loved by many. Cook on health!
Enjoy your meal!