Vegetables – the necessary products for daily use. They can be cooked in various ways: extinguish, boil, bake, fry. You can boil them in a saucepan, and you can cook a couple.
A multicooker with a steaming function can handle this very well. To use this mode, you need to use a container for steaming. Products are very tasty and dietary, which is perfect for people on a diet..
This method of preparation contributes to the preservation in vegetables of all the nutritional properties, trace elements and vitamins. Products can be used fresh or frozen..
|carrots –||3 pcs.|
|brussels sprouts –||200 g|
|green beans –||100 g|
|potato –||200 g|
|water –||2 l|
|salt and spice –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 45 Kcal|
Everyone can cook vegetables. You do not need to be a culinary pro. Vegetables can be mixed in any proportions and combined with each other..
Step-by-step recipe for steaming vegetables in a slow cooker:
- Cut potatoes and carrots into cubes. All together in one dish, salt, season with spices to your taste.
- Fill the multicooker bowl with water. From above to put the device for steaming. Fill it up.
- Use steaming mode 40 minutes.
- After the time, check the vegetables for readiness. If they are not ready, then add water and add cooking time..
- Vegetables can be eaten as a separate dish with greens, sauce or vegetable oil. Also vegetables are a great garnish for meat dishes..
How to cook steamed vegetables in a multicooker for a child
Because of their age, young children cannot eat solid fresh vegetables. Therefore, it is possible to cook vegetable puree using a multicooker. It will be a very healthy and tasty dish..
You need to cook with a small margin, because vegetables have properties to boil down a bit and decrease in volume when cooking. You should also cook only one portion, not leaving for tomorrow..
Moms who take care of their children will happily cook a great dinner for a couple. You can take any vegetables that your child can.
- 1 small squash;
- 1 small carrot;
- 2 pieces of potatoes;
- 2 liters of water;
- 2 tsp. olive oil.
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
Caloric content: about 75 kcal / 100 gr.
- Peel and finely chop the ingredients.
- Put the pieces of vegetables in the device for cooking for a couple. Fill the bowl with 2 liters of water and place it on top..
- Select the “steaming” mode on the panel, set the time to 20 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, take out the vegetables and cool them to about 35 degrees..
- In the finished vegetables, add 100 ml of water and olive oil. Using a blender to make mashed potatoes. In just half an hour you have a healthy children’s lunch..
How to cook vegetables with chicken breast
Chicken is a very useful source of animal protein in our diet. It is available to any segments of the population and has excellent taste. Those who watch their figure, it is better to eat chicken breast.
It is less calorie compared to other parts of the bird and does not contain fat. The most useful type of cooking chicken is steaming. For juiciness it is better to cook in foil or baking sleeve.
You can cook immediately with a side dish – vegetables. Any that you like best will do. You will have a balanced wholesome dinner, which does not take much time to prepare..
- chicken breast – 1 pc;
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce;
- 200 grams of Brussels sprouts;
- 1 carrot;
- 200 grams of green beans in a pod;
- 2 liters of water;
- salt, spices to taste.
Cooking time: 1 hour.
Caloric content: about 70 kcal / 100 gr.
- Chicken breast rinse, clear of skin. Soak a paper towel. Add the necessary spices to taste.
- Now you need to pickle her. To do this, pour chicken soy sauce. While we are going to deal with other ingredients, the breast will soak up the sauce and marinate well..
- Zucchini wash and cut into cubes. Prepare green beans. Salt everything and season with spices..
- Chicken breast lay in foil or baking sleeve.
- Pour water into the slow cooker and set the steaming container. Put the pickled breast in it and put the cooking time for 45 minutes in the “steaming” mode
- After 25 minutes, put the vegetables to the chicken and wait for the program to finish..
- When the program is over, take out the chicken breast, unfold the foil and allow to cool slightly. Serve with chicken steamed vegetables to garnish. Wonderful full dinner ready.
How to cook frozen vegetables with fish
Fish is a very important product. It contains a lot of fatty acids, so necessary for our body. You can cook fish in different ways. Considered dietary cooking fish. But so in the water useful vitamins go.
Therefore, we will steam out. For this we need a slow cooker. And to make the dish even more tasty, use foil. You can take any fish: red or white.
Choose a better fillet, because there are practically no bones in it. Garnish for fish serve steam vegetables, which we will cook with fish. Thus, we will save time and we will not dirty the extra dishes.
- 500 grams of hake fillet;
- 1 pc of onion;
- 2 pieces of carrots;
- 2 pieces of yellow pepper;
- 200 grams of a mixture of frozen vegetables;
- 1 lemon;
- 2 liters of water;
- salt, spices to taste.
Cooking time: 50 minutes.
Caloric content: about 55 kcal / 100 gr.
- Hake fillet salt, sprinkle with spices, pour with lemon juice and leave to marinate.
- Onions and carrots to clean. Wash the sweet yellow pepper. Chop the onion finely, carrot into slices, and pepper into half rings. Salt and season with spices..
- Cover the steaming container with foil. Put in it pickled fish, frozen vegetables, onions, carrots and peppers.
- Fill the multicooker bowl with water, install the container. Select the “steaming” mode, setting the cooking time – 30 minutes.
- After beeping the multicooker, take out the fish and serve with steam vegetables.
How to cook steam vegetables for vinaigrette
Vinaigrette is a well-known salad. Each housewife has her own unique recipe. But the main ingredient – vegetables – is in every salad. Many do not like to peel and cut boiled potatoes and beets, so you can try to cook already chopped vegetables.
We will do it perfectly with the help of a multicooker. Cooking vegetables for a couple, we will keep a maximum of useful properties and simplify the mechanism for preparing a vinaigrette.
- 3 pieces of potatoes;
- 1 pc beets;
- 1 carrot;
- 2 liters of water.
Cooking time: 1 hour 25 minutes.
Caloric content: about 60 kcal / 100 gr.
- Wash vegetables, cut into small cubes. Put in a container for steaming beets.
- Fill the bowl with water. Enable the “steaming” mode for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- 15 minutes after the start of preparation, add carrots to the container.
- 35 minutes after the start of preparation, add potatoes to the container.
- After cooking, remove the vegetables and leave to cool. After cooling, you can cook a vinaigrette from them..
Features of cooking in various multicookers
Multivarki have a different volume of the bowl, so the water required to fill a different amount. It should be remembered that water should not exceed ½ the volume of the bowl and in no case should not touch the container for cooking.
Different power of multicooker obliges to monitor the cooking time. The more powerful the device, the shorter the cooking time..
|Polaris PMC 0349AD||3 l||500 watts|
|Redmond ScyCooker CBD100S||4.5 liters||1600 watts|
|Panasonic SR-TMX530WTQ||5 l||840 W|
As we see from the table, for the Multicooker Polaris (Polaris) you need to take less water, but increase the cooking time. For the Multicooker Redmond (Redmond) fit the standard recipes. And for Panasonic (Panasonic) you need more water and more time..
Cook with pleasure in your kitchen assistants healthy and tasty dishes.!