Much literature has been written on the benefits of fish dishes. Cutlets made from fish have an unusual taste. If cooked correctly, they are very juicy. Steamed fish cakes are considered low-calorie, they are often prepared as a dietary meal..
You can take almost any kind of fish for their preparation. The main thing is that it had fewer bones. Today on sale you can find minced fish. If you add secret ingredients to a simple stuffing, you will get excellent cutlets.
|boneless fish or minced fish –||1 kg|
|bulb –||1 PC.|
|egg –||1 PC.|
|salt and pepper –||taste|
|butter –||for greasing steamers|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 80 Kcal|
- Make or take ready minced fish. Add salt, pepper and optional favorite spices..
- Beat an egg with mince, mix it thoroughly.
- Slightly wetting hands with water, we form balls.
- Spread on steamers, greased with butter.
- Boil until cooked, depending on the model of the double boiler. If there is no double boiler, you need to take the appropriate grid for the pan. Pour water on the bottom, cover.
- When ready to take them out, you can pour sour cream or sauce.
How to cook low-calorie pollock cutlets with carrots
- Pollock – 1 kg;
- 1 onion;
- semolina – 2 tbsp. l;
- vegetable (olive) oil – 1 tsp.
Steaming time: about 50 minutes.
Calories: 83, 5 kcal.
- Gut bone from the pollock carcass. Cook minced fish. Add salt to taste.
- Grate the minced peeled carrots into a fine grater.
- Pour the semolina for viscosity. For taste put chopped dill. Mix well the minced meat..
- Blind out small balls from it. Lubricate the steamer with vegetable oil. Posting dietetic fish cakes.
- Cook for at least 15 minutes under the lid..
- Serve with garnish, porridge, greens or vegetables.
Fish steam cakes for children in a slow cooker
- fish fillet – 600 gr;
- 1 potato;
- 1 carrot;
- some salt;
- olive oil.
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
Calories: 88, 5 kcal.
- For children, it is preferable to take very high quality mince or cook it from boneless fish fillets.
- Grate potatoes and carrots over minced meat. If the child is well tolerated onions, you can add a little to taste.
- Received mince salt and mix well.
- Dipping your hands in olive oil to form small patties.
- Put them on the steamer.
- Pour the required amount of water for the Redmond multicooker. The amount of water depends on the volume of the bowl..
- Put a grate with cutlets on top of the bowl. Close the lid.
- Enable the timer in the mode “Steaming”
- Cooking time 15-20 minutes. After the end of the mode, gently open the cover. Get the patties. In heating mode, they will be warm for several hours..
Steamed fish patties with bacon
- fish fillet or mince – 900 gr;
- unsalted lard – 100 gr;
- semolina – 2-3 tbsp. l;
- salt, spices.
Cooking time: 50 minutes.
Caloric content: 160 kcal.
- Mince fish to cook with bacon and onions.
- Add egg to mincemeat, to taste spices and salt.
- Pour semolina, it will give viscosity and remove excess moisture. Mix well.
- Lubricating hands with vegetable or any other butter, form patties.
- Spread on steaming rack. Dill sprigs can be used to add flavor.
- Cook until cutlets are ready. Serve with any sauce or ketchup. Salo will give mince meat juiciness, which is very important for fish varieties where dryness is felt. For example, perch.
Steamed fish cutlets with steamed rice
- minced fish – 1 kg;
- 1 onion;
- 1 potato;
- a piece of bread;
- crackers – 2-3 tbsp. l;
- spices, salt;
- rice – 70 grams;
- fresh tomato.
Cooking time: approximately 35 minutes.
Caloric content: 99, 8 kcal.
- Boil rice to half-cooked in advance, cool it to a warm state..
- Add minced egg and grated potatoes to mince. Mash a slice of bread.
- Add salt, spices, cooled rice. Mix everything well.
- Dipping in crackers, sculpt patties. Put them on the grid for cooking.
- On the sides to spread the slices of tomatoes, if desired, add salt to them.
- Steam until tender, tomatoes at the end of cooking can be removed. Serve with any sauce or garnish.
Fishballs on cabbage leaves
- fish fillet – 900 gr;
- cabbage leaves – 2 pcs;
- chicken egg;
- spring onions;
- semolina – 4 tbsp. l;
- a mixture of bitter peppers, salt.
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
Caloric content: 91, 6 kcal.
- Grind minced fish fillet or take ready.
- Grind the green onions, pour it into the stuffing, drive an egg. Add semolina, salt, spices.
- Knead the stuffing well to make a great cutlet mass. With an excess of moisture, add more semolina..
- Form the patties. Line over steaming cabbage leaves..
- Put cabbage leaves on top of cabbage leaves.
- Cook in the usual way for a couple until cooked meatballs. Leaves are ready to remove. Serve with sauce, vegetables, greens
- To make the meatballs well molded, an egg is added to the mince. If there is intolerance, replace with grated potatoes or starch.
- Fish chops may stick to the surface of the grates during boiling. Therefore it is better to lubricate them with any oil..
- When cooking in a slow cooker, choose the right mode. Monitor the amount in the bowl of water.
- Onions go well with fish, garlic is added in rare cases to taste.
- As sauces, it is better to take compositions of tomatoes.
- If you add lard to the mince, the cutlets will be tastier hot.
- You can heat the steamed cutlets in the cooking, they will regain their juiciness.
Enjoy your meal!