Steamed dishes – this is probably the best thing that could be thought out for those people who care about their shape and health in general. Delicious meat dishes are no exception, including steam cutlets that can be cooked in any familiar way, adding onions, garlic, and even bread that is softened in milk..
Today, more and more housewives prefer to use the slow cooker in the process of cooking, spoiling their loved ones with tasty and healthy dishes..
|Pork –||1 kg|
|Chicken eggs –||1 PC.|
|White bread (loaf) –||4 slices|
|Pork lard –||100 g|
|Bow –||2 heads|
|Small carrots –||1 PC.|
|Garlic –||1 clove|
|Spice and salt –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 80 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 300 Kcal|
- the existing piece of fresh pork will need to be washed under running water and cut into small pieces for further twisting into the stuffing;
- clean one onion head and rinse it under running water;
- skin should be removed from the fat, if available;
- white bread (or loaf) will need to soak in a small amount of water or milk;
- Four ingredients must be minced using a medium-ground sieve;
- The obtained minced pork must be sent to a bowl, where necessary seasonings are also added, for example, ground pepper and salt to taste. It is also necessary to drive a chicken egg and squeeze garlic. Ready minced meat cutlet must be mixed and let stand for about 20 minutes;
- when the meat is infused, it will be possible to form the patties, after having wetted the hands in water;
- heat the pan with sunflower oil on the fire to the optimum temperature, fry the cutlets in it to a dark golden color;
- while the cutlets are being prepared, you can grate carrots on a coarse grater and cut the second onion into cubes. Both ingredients will roast;
- Remove the last batch of meatballs from the heat, and pour onions and carrots in the used oil. It is necessary to fry them until half-ready, and the onions should also get golden color;
- now it is necessary to connect a slow cooker to the cooking process. It is necessary to put roasted cutlets into it, cover them with fried onions and carrots on top, add a little water and turn on the slow cooker in the fire mode, which will be 40 minutes;
- after a set time, delicious steam patties will be ready.
The finished dish should be served with gravy and any side dish, and eat best when hot..
Dietary Chicken Patties
For all those who are accustomed to eat the most low-calorie dishes, chicken mince meatballs, which are also prepared in a slow cooker, are sure to please. In this case, they will be a purely dietary product, in which there will be nothing extra.
Products for cooking diet cutlets:
|Minced chicken||600 gr|
|Chicken eggs||1 PC|
Dietary chicken cutlet cooking time is 30 minutes. The calorie content of this dish will be 115 kcal per 100 grams.
Chicken steam cutlets in a slow cooker are prepared as follows:
- the first thing you need to cook himself stuffing, for this whole chicken fillet must be minced;
- then you need to grind carrots on a fine grater, finely chop the onion, add all this to the minced meat;
- add one chicken egg to the mince, sprinkle a little and salt it, and then mix all the ingredients thoroughly in a bowl;
- now you need to form several small flat cakes from the prepared minced meat, and then send them to the slow cooker, add a little water and leave to cook for 25 minutes.
Ready-made diet patties can be eaten with vegetable salads or fresh vegetables, as well as an independent dish, as they themselves have great taste and perfectly saturate the body..
Steamed minced meat patties
Products that will be required for beef patties with cheese:
|Fresh beef||0.5 kg|
|Onions (large)||1 PC|
|Chicken eggs||2 pcs|
|Fresh dill and parsley||10 gr|
|Cheese “Russian”||100 gr|
Beef patties with cheese will be cooked for a maximum of 30-40 minutes, 20 minutes – directly at the Redmond Mudhouse. Calorie dishes – 230 kcal per 100 g.
The process of cooking meatballs:
- mince is best cooked with his own hands, so you need to buy a good piece of young beef, wash it and twist in a meat grinder;
- it is also necessary to clean the onion head, rinse it in cold water if necessary, and then pass it through a meat grinder;
- in fresh ground beef, you must add chopped onion, as well as egg and other ingredients, then mix everything thoroughly and let it brew for about 5 minutes;
- in the meantime, hard cheese must be rubbed on a sack grater;
- forming cutlets cost as follows: a meat ball rolls down in the middle of which a dimple is placed, then some cheese is put into this dimple, the edges are tucked in such a way that the cheese is completely inside the future cutlet, which we then give the desired shape;
- In the Multicooker Redmond, you must put a few formed cutlets, pour water and turn on the kitchen unit for 20 minutes.
Tasty and flavorful beef patties with cheese can be eaten as a separate dish.
Steamed Fish Cakes
The beneficial properties of fish are known to all, it is a dietary product that can saturate the human body with all the necessary nutrients and vitamins, and its regular use in food can prolong life altogether. This is especially true of those dishes that are prepared without the use of oil and frying. This recipe focuses on delicious steamed cutlets made from fish..
Ingredients for fish cutlets:
|Cod (can also be pollock)||1 bird|
|Baton or white bread||1-2 slices|
|Salt and hammers pepper||taste|
|Chicken egg||1 PC|
Fish patties will be cooked very quickly, for a total of about 40-45 minutes. The calorie content of such a dish will not exceed 120 kcal per 100 grams.
How to cook steam cutlets from fish in a slow cooker:
- the carcass of the fish must be separated from the ridge, remove all small bones, then cut it into several pieces;
- in water it is necessary to soak a loaf (or white bread);
- peel the onion and cut it into 4 pieces;
- All ready-made ingredients must be minced;
- in the resulting mass should drive an egg, add pepper and salt, and then mix everything;
- Ready minced chicken should be left in the refrigerator for 15 minutes;
- It is necessary to form small cutlets from fully prepared mincemeat, put them into the multicooker tank, pour water, and then put the cook in a “steamed” mode for 25 minutes maximum.
Ready cutlets need to cool down a bit, then they can be served on the table with a garnish of fresh vegetables and greens..
Experienced housewives know for sure a few secrets of delicious steam cutlets from a multicooker:
- firstly, the best burgers are made from freshly prepared mince, not purchased;
- it is worth making cutlets with wet hands, then the stuffing will not stick to your palms;
- if the stuffing turns out to be a little thin, some housewives add some breadcrumbs to it;
- if you mix beef and pork mince, surprisingly tasty steamed patties will come out;
- so that the cutlets are not too fat, it is worth moderately adding soaked bread to the mincemeat;
- more lush chops are obtained by pouring chicken egg whipped protein into them.
The slow cooker is a very useful kitchen appliance, which produces tasty, nourishing and healthy steam meat and fish patties. Such dishes are prepared quickly, and thanks to their taste, they will be loved by both the family and guests..