Often the housewives say that they do not bake cakes at home, as they do not have an oven or it does not bake well. This selection of recipes will show that without an oven, a slow cooker and other modern kitchen assistants you can bake such a capricious, his majesty biscuit.
|chicken eggs –||4 things.|
|sugar sand –||200 g|
|baking powder –||10 g|
|butter –||100 g|
|wheat flour –||210g|
|Time for preparing: 65 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 316 Kcal|
How to cook sponge cake in the pan without the oven:
- In a fluffy and tender mass, beat the eggs with sugar for 10 minutes at medium speed. After that, inject flour and baking powder, sifting the mixture in small portions into the egg mass;
- The final stage is the addition of melted, slightly warm butter, which must be gently mixed so that the mass is not too settled;
- Lay the bottom and sides of the pan with parchment, cutting out a circle of suitable diameter from it. Pour the dough into the pan on a substrate of baking paper, cover tightly and put on the fire to bake;
- To make the cake evenly baked, but not burned, the fire should be minimal. Depending on the diameter and height of the pan, baking may take 30-35 minutes.
Chocolate sponge cake
Biscuits as a basis for a cake have one drawback: they can be very difficult to cut into individual thin cake layers so that they do not crumble. But when cooking, for example, chocolate sponge cake in a pan, you can immediately bake thin sponge cakes for the cake, which turn out to be glossy and slightly sticky on the one hand and lighter and smoother on the other..
For chocolate biscuit dough, you need to take:
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 500 ml of kefir;
- 400 g of sugar;
- 100 g of melted butter;
- 10 g of slaked soda;
- 540 g of flour;
- 130 g of cocoa powder.
Baking one chocolate biscuit cake in a pan will take 5-10 minutes, and in one hour you can bake a whole stack of cake layers.
Caloric content of the finished product will be – 274.0 kcal per 100 g.
How to bake the cake in a pan on a gas stove:
- To knead the dough, you first need to foam the eggs with sugar, and then add to the mixture the rest of the products in this order: cocoa powder, melted butter, kefir, slaked soda and flour. The result is a moderately thick and viscous mass, similar to sour cream;
- On a hot frying pan (24-26 cm in diameter) with a non-stick coating, pour about 100 ml of dough and distribute it evenly over the surface, helping it with a tablespoon or silicone spatula;
- Cover the pan with a lid and bake for a few minutes until cooked on medium heat, so that the biscuit does not burn from below. Remove the cake should be simply turning the pan on a chopping board;
- From the amount of ingredients specified in the recipe, six to seven cakes are obtained. They will be soft enough, not needing additional impregnation, and layered with any cream will be a delicious chocolate cake.
How to make a high biscuit without oven
To bake a high sponge cake, which can then be cut into three shortcakes, will be quite problematic in a frying pan, since this item of kitchen utensils has, as a rule, a wide bottom and low walls. But nevertheless, there is a way to make a biscuit cake of the required height without an oven and a cast-iron frying pan..
The proportions of ingredients for baking cake with a diameter of 18-20 cm will be as follows:
- 6 chicken eggs;
- 200 g of ordinary crystalline sugar;
- 10 g vanilla sugar;
- 160 g wheat flour.
The duration of biscuit preparation will be approximately 1 hour, perhaps a little longer because it is better to bake at minimum heat more time than to fear that the cake will burn.
The energy value of the finished sponge cake – 263.7 kcal / 100 g.
- Before you start mixing the dough, you need to prepare the dishes in which it will be baked. Instead of a baking dish, you need to take an aluminum pan, but you cannot put it directly on the fire. After filling the container with dough, it will need to be put on a hot iron skillet;
- With the dough, everything is very simple: with a mixer, make foam from eggs with sugar. The goal of this culinary process is to get a fluffy mass, two to three times larger than the initial volume, in which all the grains of sugar have completely dissolved;
- After that, one tablespoon of flour should be mixed. This can be done with a spatula (spoon) or a mixer operating at minimum speed;
- Place a circle of parchment paper on the bottom of the baking pan and put the dough in, while the walls of the pot are not smeared with anything. Cover the pan with a lid wrapped in a towel and put on a hot frying pan;
- Reduce the heat under the pan to the minimum and bake 45 minutes – 1 hour, without opening the lid, so that the baking does not fall off. After the specified time, the delicious smell of biscuit will be a signal of its readiness, you can now remove the lid and test the baking on a dry toothpick;
- Separate the finished cake with a knife from the wall, turn it over onto a wire rack and cool it..
By making the basis for the cake in this way, the hostess will always get a perfectly smooth (without a hillock in the center) and a high biscuit.