Today, a microwave is one of the essential attributes of almost any kitchen, so dishes made with it have become particularly popular..
Unexpectedly, microwave cooking of various desserts turned out to be convenient. The result is as good as when using the oven..
|flour –||100 g|
|butter (or margarine) –||100 g|
|powdered sugar –||100 g|
|chicken egg –||2 pieces|
|milk –||30 ml|
|salt –||1/3 tsp|
|baking powder –||1 teaspoon|
|Time for preparing: 20 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 352 Kcal|
The course of cooking biscuit in the microwave:
- Prepare a container for the dough, but first put oil and sugar in it;
- Mix oil and powder thoroughly, then drive eggs into container;
- Using a mixer, bring the mass of oil, poods and eggs to a state of uniformity;
- Add flour, milk, baking powder, salt, as it should be stirred with a spoon;
- Cooking dessert in a microwave will require dishes from silicone or glass and with high sides; it should be oiled inside;
- Pour the dough into the baking dish and cover it with a special lid or plate;
- Place the dishes in the microwave and set the average power value and leave to cook for 6 minutes;
- It is not necessary to remove the biscuit immediately after turning off the microwave; for some time it “ripens”;
- After 5 minutes of “ripening” you can serve a gentle and fluffy dessert on the table..
Quick sponge cake in the microwave for 5 minutes
Ingredients (for 4-5 servings):
- butter – 100 g;
- chicken egg – 3 pieces;
- sugar – 100 g .;
- flour – 120 gr .;
- cocoa – 2 tablespoons;
- soda – 0.5 tsp;
- vanilla – to taste.
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes.
Caloric content: 348 kcal.
- Beat eggs and sugar together, put butter in a water bath or in a microwave to melt it;
- Add butter, soda, vanillin and cocoa to eggs and sugar, mix everything thoroughly again;
- Add flour, knead the dough properly;
- In the middle of the dishes with the dough to put a strong glass with a small amount of water (this is necessary for better baking dessert) and you can put everything in the oven;
- Set the most powerful mode of the microwave and cook for five minutes, and after about three minutes, leave for aging;
- Dessert is ready. If desired, it can be supplemented by covering it with melted chocolate or something else at your discretion..
How to make chocolate sponge cake
Many of the biscuit recipes involve the use of cocoa. However, a much more intense and delicate taste is obtained if you add chocolate.
- egg – 3 pieces;
- flour – 100 g .;
- butter – 200 gr .;
- granulated sugar – 100 g .;
- cocoa powder – 2 tablespoons;
- chocolate – 100 g .;
- soda – 1 tsp;
- powdered sugar – 3 tablespoons;
- Cognac or liqueur – 6 teaspoons.
Cooking time: 20-30 minutes.
Caloric content: 360 kcal.
- Using a saucepan, melt a quarter of the harvested butter and add chocolate to it;
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with sugar, when this mixture acquires a uniform white color, you can begin to gradually add the sifted flour there;
- Dissolve the soda in the liqueur and add to the container with the dough, add the same chocolate and butter from the saucepan;
- Microwave the baking dishes with oil and then put the dough into it (the degree of fullness of the dishes should be approximately 50%);
- Place the dishes in the microwave and cook at maximum power for about six minutes;
- After cooling the biscuit you need to remove it from the form by prying over the edges;
- Cut the sponge cake into several shortcakes, each smeared with liqueur;
- Mix the remaining butter with cocoa powder until smooth and add powdered sugar – this is a cream;
- Grease each cake with cream and sprinkle with chocolate crust on top (rub chocolate with a grater);
- You can serve biscuit on the table!
The most pomp and softness of biscuit in the microwave depends on the quality of the whipped protein, so you should:
- use eggs only the first freshness;
- take eggs of large size, they are distinguished by a large amount of protein;
- separate the yolk with protein so that not a drop of yolk remains in the albumen.
Here are the other recommendations that will be useful for hostesses:
- Used utensils should be absolutely clean and dry;
- To improve the quality of beating eggs, you can add quite a bit of salt, citric acid or lemon juice;
- For the recipe, use only high-grade flour;
- Dough is also more pomp when sifting flour;
- It is necessary to mix eggs with flour, moving the hand from the top to the bottom not in a circle;
- When starch, baking powder, cocoa or vanillin is added to the dough, it is necessary to mix them with flour when these ingredients are in a dry form;
- Adding poppy and peel, on the contrary, it is better to produce after the flour and eggs have already been mixed;
- When starch is added, the dessert is more porous and less crumbly;
- When the dough is ready, you should immediately put it to bake, without making any breaks before;
- For cutting treats on cakes, it is better to use not a knife, but a fishing line;
- Having missed the cakes with cream or jam, and again adding them together, you can get a very tasty cake that is quite suitable for a festive table.
Easy cooking and enjoy your meal!