Not only the local chef can cook spaghetti according to all the rules of Italian cuisine. What is needed for this? Read on.
Choice and rules of cooking spaghetti
Before, it is necessary to choose the right basis for the future dish..
- When buying spaghetti, it would not be superfluous to draw on the descriptions printed on the pack. If it is indicated that the product belongs to group A, then it is made from durum wheat, which improves the quality of spaghetti. Group B suggests that spaghetti is made from softer flour suitable for baking bread; this product is quickly boiled soft and loses its appetizing appearance;
- Pay attention to the shade: it should be beige or wheat, smooth, without dark spots and spots.
When spaghetti is selected, you can proceed to their preparation. But in order to pass the process without incidents, the following should be considered:
- For cooking these pasta will require a considerable amount of water: 1 l per 100 g of spaghetti;
- As for salt, it is added in 1 tsp for each liter of liquid;
- Dry spaghetti is placed in boiling water;
- Breaking pasta is not necessary, even if they are not fully fit into the pan. After a couple of minutes, the submerged ends will soften and all the pasta sticks will be in the pan;
- To prevent sticking, you can either stir the spaghetti periodically or add a couple of tablespoons of olive or sunflower oil to the water;
- To ensure that the finished pasta is in perfect condition, reduce the cooking time shown on the package by 1 minute;
- The ready basis for the future of the dish is reclined in a colander to completely get rid of water;
- In no case is it recommended to rinse spaghetti with running water. This is permissible only if they are cooked for salad.
|spaghetti –||300 g|
|tomatoes –||0.5 kg|
|garlic cloves –||2 pcs.|
|capers –||40 g|
|pitted olives –||30 g|
|basil –||30 g|
|hot chili pepper –||1 PC.|
|olive oil –||3 tbsp. l.|
|salt –||1.5 tsp.|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 114 Kcal|
Classic is inherent in everything – Italian dishes are no exception. What is he, a classic recipe?
How to cook spaghetti in Italian:
- Tomatoes are washed, removed from their surface skin. Cut into pieces;
- Pepper and garlic cloves finely chopped;
- Tomatoes are transformed into tomato puree by means of a blender or grater, which is then poured into a heated and oiled frying pan. In the mashed potatoes add pepper with garlic;
- As soon as the mixture boils, the fire is reduced a little and the contents of the pan are extinguished for 5 minutes;
- Then add olives, cut into rings, and capers in a pan. Stir and drain another 5-6 minutes, and then turn off;
- Basil twigs are washed and large cut;
- In parallel, the tomato sauce is boiled spaghetti. In finished form, they are thrown back onto the colander and sprinkled with olive oil;
- Spaghetti is spread on a wide plate, sprinkled with tomato sauce over which basil is sprinkled.
“Bolognese” in Italian
Italian pasta bolognese caught on the menu of various countries. All thanks to the rich, rich taste, as well as ease of preparation and availability..
It is necessary:
- spaghetti – 300 g;
- beef and pork – 250 g each;
- bacon – 100 g;
- butter – 50 g;
- olive oil – 2 tbsp. l .;
- carrot – 1 pc .;
- onions – 1 pc .;
- garlic cloves – 2 pcs .;
- celery stem – 80 g;
- meat broth – 200 ml;
- tomato paste or mashed fresh tomatoes – 800 g;
- red wine – 150 ml.
Instead of pieces of meat, you can use minced.
Italian bolognese preparing 40 minutes.
Energy value of 100 g is 478 kcal.
How to cook spaghetti “Bolognese” in Italian:
- Celery, onions, garlic and carrots are washed and cut into small pieces or grated;
- A frying pan (wide, with high sides) is heated on the stove, to which is added butter and vegetable oil. Next, lay out onions and garlic, which are passaged for 10 minutes;
- Next, put celery and carrots in a pan, stew everything for 5 minutes;
- When the vegetables change their shade to golden, they spread bacon to them. Fry everything until the fat is melted;
- The meat pieces of pork and beef are washed, freed from films and tendons. Crushed by means of a meat grinder or combine;
- The minced meat is added to the components in a pan, fried until the meat turns golden brown;
- Next, add 100 ml of wine;
- Leave the semi ready sauce on the stove until all the water from it has evaporated. And only when this happens is meat or vegetable broth added to it;
- The whole sauce is well mixed and left to simmer on low heat until the vegetables are completely “melted”;
- Sauce watered boiled spaghetti in advance. You can sprinkle grated Parmesan over it..
Spaghetti Recipe for Vegetarians
Italian cuisine has provided cooking spaghetti for a vegetarian consumer. Yes, and to comply with the post such a dish will be just right.
It will take this:
- spaghetti – 200 g;
- chanterelle mushrooms – 300 g;
- onions – 1 head;
- white wine – 50 ml;
- vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. l .;
- sprigs of parsley – 1 bunch;
- cow oil – 30 g;
- spices and salt – depending on preference.
Preparing a dish for no more than 30 minutes.
Portion, weighing 100 g, contains 135 kcal.
- You can start with boiling spaghetti. Ready pasta spread on a colander and add a piece of butter in them. Stir so that the butter evenly covers the spaghetti;
- Onion peeled, finely chopped;
- Mushrooms are washed. Small chanterelles can be left as is, and the larger ones are best cut;
- In a hot frying pan (it is better to take a double bottom), pour vegetable oil and fry onion on it;
- As soon as the bow softens, chanterelles are sent to it. All salt, optionally pepper. The wine is poured and the mushrooms are left to roast until all the moisture has evaporated;
- After that, finely chopped parsley is poured to the mushrooms and left to roast for another 5 minutes;
- Boiled spaghetti is mixed with mushrooms, and grated Parmesan is sprinkled on top..
Pasta with tomatoes and olives
To create a dish you need:
- spaghetti – 300 g;
- black olives – 60 g;
- Olive oil – 2–3 tbsp. l .;
- cherry tomatoes – 200 g;
- citrus peel – 1 tsp;
- a mixture of Italian herbs – half tsp;
- Parmesan – 50 g;
- sprig of basil.
Preparing a dish in 15 minutes.
Energy value – 122 kcal per 100 g.
- Spaghetti is boiled according to the rules;
- Cherry washed and cut into halves;
- In a separate bowl, mix the tomatoes, olives, chopped basil, and sliced lemon zest. Season everything with oil, Italian herbs, salt and sprinkle everything with lemon juice;
- Spread on a portion plate of spaghetti, on top – tomato mixture. Cheese lovers can add grated parmesan to the dish.
To create a mushroom “addition” to the paste, you will need:
- champignons – 0.4 kg;
- garlic cloves – 3 pcs .;
- vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. l .;
- onions – 3 medium sized heads;
- cow oil (optional) – 30 g;
- potato starch – 1 tbsp. l.
Preparing the sauce for 20 minutes.
Energy value is 110 kcal.
- Mushrooms are boiled in water with the addition of salt, then they are cut;
- Boiled mushrooms are spread in a colander, and the broth in which they are cooked is not poured, you will need it;
- In a heated frying pan, onions are sent to fry, and then mushrooms are added to it so that they can also be cooked. It is worth considering that before you start frying mushrooms, they need to grind;
- Garlic is rubbed on a fine grater, and then sent it to the pan to the other ingredients;
- Now the water is poured into the pan, in which mushrooms were boiled, bring it to a boil;
- After, season the future sauce;
- In order to complete the process, the sauce is given the necessary consistency through starch. To do this: the starch is dissolved in a glass of cold water (or mushroom broth) and added to the pan. Stirred;
- Italian Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce Ready.
How to eat spaghetti
When eating at home, then few people think about the rules of etiquette and how to eat spaghetti. And by the way for their use there is a whole set of rules, which should be followed in public places.
- In restaurants, spaghetti is served in deep plates. The sauce can be served both in the same plate with the pasta, and separately – in the sauce-pan;
- If it seems that spaghetti is long, then resorting to using a knife is moveton;
- The most popular way to use a dish is through the fork, in the right hand, and the spoon in the left. Fork cling several spaghetti and pull them up to the level of the chest, gradually winding them on the fork. As soon as a tangle is wound on the device, it should be put in a spoon;
- You can refuse the use of a spoon;
- You should not wind more than three threads of spaghetti at once, otherwise the resulting large ball will be uncomfortable to eat;
- It is better to collect the dish from the edge of the plate, and not from its center..
Recommendations by Italian chefs
- Choose the right spaghetti;
- The pot should be deep, because a liter of water is required per 100 g of the product;
- To shorten the cooking time, prepare all the ingredients in advance;
- Not worth salt intuitively. Better to stick to the rule: 7 g of salt per 100 g of pasta.
Enjoy your meal!