Kurnik is considered the king of all pies, because it can be made from almost any kind of dough. It tastes just great, and its aroma when cooking just fills the entire room and attracts everyone to the table. But before you start cooking this delicious pastry, you should learn the recipes of the dough from which they make chicken.
|flour –||500 grams|
|real cow butter –||300 grams|
|eggs –||2 pieces|
|water –||2 small spoons|
|salt –||a few pinches|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 410 Kcal|
The algorithm for preparing shortbread dough for kurnik:
- Cow butter must be removed from the refrigerator beforehand, cut into pieces. Leave it to stand for about 15 minutes so that it becomes soft;
- Pour flour into the container, it can be sifted through a sieve;
- Add a little salt to the flour and mix;
- As soon as the butter is soft, it should be put in flour;
- Grind the flour with butter with your hands or a spoon. As a result, the crumbs should come out;
- We break chicken eggs into the flour mixture, add water;
- Next, we begin to mix all the ingredients with a spoon;
- Then knead the dough by hand. It should be homogeneous;
- As a result, the foundation should come out with an elastic structure;
- The finished sand base can be used for cooking kurnik.
Sand dough on sour cream
To prepare you will need the following ingredients:
- half a kilo of flour;
- sour cream – 100 grams;
- milk – 2 large spoons;
- butter – 4 large spoons;
- salt – to your taste;
- soda – 1 incomplete t.lozhka.
Preparation time – 40 minutes.
Calories – 412 kcal.
- Split chicken egg, put it in a cup and stir thoroughly with a fork or whisk;
- Put sour cream into the egg mass, mix with a whisk until smooth;
- Natural oil should be pulled out of the refrigerator before it softens a little;
- Fill the milk into the egg-cream mixture and stir;
- Next, add the softened butter, rub with a whisk or fork;
- Pour salt, baking soda and mix;
- Flour must be sifted several times and poured to the other components;
- Knead from all components of the dough. First you need to stir with a spoon;
- Next, we knead the base with our hands. As a result, the base should come out with an elastic structure;
- We lay out the base in a package of polyethylene material and place in a cold place for 30 minutes;
- After the necessary time has passed, remove the dough;
- We divide the base in half, roll two layers of them, spread the favorite stuffing between them.
Sand dough on margarine without eggs
Ingredients for cooking:
- 500 grams of flour;
- 4 large spoons of mayonnaise;
- sour cream – 4 large spoons;
- 150 grams of margarine;
- half a cup of baking soda;
- a pinch of salt.
Cooking time – 30-40 minutes.
Calories – 385 kcal.
How to cook:
- Margarine need to freeze before cooking in the freezer;
- Next, wipe the margarine through the grater with large chips;
- Then pour the flour to the margarine;
- Hands we grind margarine and flour to the state of crumbs;
- In a crumb of flour and margarine pour salt, soda;
- After this, lay out sour cream, mayonnaise;
- Knead from all components the dough with a soft and elastic composition;
- We place the base in a bag and place it in a cold place for a quarter of an hour;
- After that, remove the base from the refrigerator, divide it into two parts;
- From each part of the roll layer, lay out the stuffing and form the rosette.
We will prepare the following ingredients:
- a glass of kefir with a fat content of 3.2%;
- 150 grams of cow oil;
- two chicken eggs;
- 10 grams of salt;
- a pinch of baking soda;
- some vinegar;
- 35 grams of sugar;
- approximately 700 grams of flour.
Preparation time – 40 minutes.
Calorie – 396 kcal.
- We break eggs, we spread in a cup;
- Add sugar to the eggs and beat with a fork or whisk until fluffy;
- After that, pour the salt;
- Baking soda extinguish a small amount of a bite and pour into the egg mixture;
- Put cow’s oil in a saucepan, put it on a fire and melt it to a liquid state;
- Pour melted butter into the container with the egg mixture;
- Fill a glass of kefir;
- All components are mixed with a whisk or fork until smooth;
- After that, sift the flour through a sieve, pour it in parts into the liquid mixture and knead the soft dough;
- The result should be a soft base with an elastic structure;
- We lay out the base in a plastic bag and put it in the fridge for a few hours;
- As soon as the required time has passed, we take out the base, divide it into several parts;
- From each part we roll out a layer of rectangular or round shape, lay out the filling between the layers and form a curd.
The recipe for a delicious kurnik
What ingredients will be needed for the test:
- 200 grams of margarine;
- 200 grams of sour cream;
- two yolks;
- half a kilo of flour;
- 1 small spoon of baking powder;
- a pinch of salt;
- half a cup of sugar .;
- one yolk for lubrication.
Ingredients for Chicken Filling:
- chicken – ½ carcass;
- 400 grams of onions;
- salt to your taste;
- black pepper in a ground form – pinch;
- half a glass of broth.
Components for rice filling:
- one cup of rice;
- 6 chicken eggs;
- 130 ml of broth;
- 30 grams of cow butter.
How much to cook – 2.5 hours.
Calories – 350 kcal.
How to do it:
- First you need to prepare the dough. It can be performed according to the above recipes;
- After the dough has an elastic structure, it should be placed in a plastic bag;
- We remove the base in the refrigerator for 20 minutes;
- Start cooking chicken stuffing. Half of the carcass is washed, put in a saucepan, fill with water, add some salt and place on the fire;
- Add one peeled onion to the chicken and boil until the chicken is cooked;
- Then take out the chicken broth, separate the meat from the bones;
- Cut the meat into small pieces;
- The rest of the bulbs clean from the husk and chop diced;
- Pour vegetable oil into the brazier, remove it to the fire and heat it;
- Pour onion into butter, fry to translucency;
- After that, mix the meat with onions, add some salt, and pepper;
- Pour a little broth, while the filling should not go too thin;
- Then you need to make rice stuffing. Boil eggs hard-boiled, cook rice until soft;
- We clean the eggshell from eggs, cut into cubes;
- Wash rice with cool water;
- Mix eggs with rice, add a little broth. Rice stuffing should not be too thin;
- In the rice stuffing you need to add a small piece of butter and stir;
- Next, take out the dough and divide into two parts, with one part must be twice the size of the other;
- Most of the rolled in the form of a large layer of round or rectangular shape;
- We spread the layer in the form and make edges along the edges;
- Spread half of the chicken filling on the surface of the dough, then half of the rice filling. Then again put the chicken stuffing and rice stuffing;
- We roll out the rest of the dough in the form of a layer, cover the top of the cake with it, pinch all the edges;
- In the center of the kurnik we make a hole for steam to escape
- Lubricate Kornik yolk;
- We warm the oven to 180-200 degrees and remove the form;
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
It is not very difficult to prepare a chicken, but it is not so easy. It is important to learn how to make dough for it. The whole taste of this baking depends on the dough. It is important that it turned out soft, fragrant and very tasty. Therefore, if you are going to make this baking, then do not forget to use our delicious dough recipes for her..