Sandwiches – a classic snack in any home. They can be hot and cold, can be with sauce or without. In this case, we will cook them with cheese and sausage in different variations. We use the oven, microwave and even a frying pan. It will be interesting, tasty and juicy, so read more!
|butter –||85 g|
|any cheese –||130 g|
|long loaf –||1 PC.|
|cucumbers –||1 PC.|
|salami –||130 g|
|parsley –||1 branch|
|Time for preparing: 20 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 280 Kcal|
The process of making sandwiches with salami and cheese:
- Remove the butter from the fridge at least a quarter of an hour before the sandwiches are prepared, as it needs to be soft so that you can work with it;
- The meat product is separated from the packaging, cut into rings;
- Baton portions cut, grease each piece with butter;
- Cheese, too, remove from the packaging, cut it into slices;
- Wash cucumber, cut off the ends and try the peel. If it is bitter, it must be removed;
- Cucumber cut into rings;
- Put slices of cheese and cucumber on sliced loaves;
- In the center between the cucumber and cheese lay out the meat product;
- Rinse the parsley and decorate each sandwich with parsley leaves.
The way to cook sandwiches in the oven
- 140 g cheese;
- 60 ml of ketchup;
- 140 g salami;
- 25 g butter;
- 1 loaf;
- 60 g of mayonnaise.
Cooking time – 15 minutes.
Calories per 100 g – 306 kcal.
How to cook sandwiches with sausage and cheese in the oven:
- Baton rid of the packaging, cut it in portions;
- Grease the baking dish with oil and heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius;
- Free salami and cheese from packages;
- Sausage delicacy cut into rings, and chop the cheese with a fork;
- Mix ketchup with mayonnaise until a uniform color and consistency;
- Smear all the pieces of bread and put slices in a greased form;
- Place on each slice of meat product, sprinkle with cheese;
- Remove the form with blanks in a hot cabinet for 6-7 minutes.
Hot sandwiches with sausage and cheese in the microwave
- 60 grams of sausage;
- 2 pieces of bread;
- 1 pack of mozzarella;
- 30 g butter.
How much to cook – 5 minutes.
Calories per 100 g – 374 kcal.
- Oil get out of the refrigerator for at least half an hour, so that it becomes soft;
- Each slice is already greased with soft butter;
- Put sausage slices on a piece of bread;
- Remove mozzarella from packaging and pickle, grate it;
- Place the bread on a plate, place the second slice of bread on top and put it in the microwave;
- Bake a sandwich for two minutes, then cut in half to get two triangles and eat immediately.
How to cook slices of loaf with salami and cheddar in a pan
- 160 g cheddar;
- 4 pieces of loaf;
- 30 + 10 g butter;
- 240 g salami.
How much to cook – 15 minutes.
Calories per 100 g – 329 kcal.
- Remove the oil from the refrigerator, give it time to become soft;
- Lubricate every slice of bread with it;
- Salami cut into cubes, put on sandwiches;
- Cheddar free from packing, grate it;
- Put the sticks of meat products on bread, sprinkle with cheese;
- Toss a small slice of butter in the pan, put the sandwiches and cook under the lid until the cheese has completely melted.
Recipe for hot sandwiches with tomatoes, sausage and cheese
- 150 grams of cheese;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 45 ml of ketchup;
- 1 baguette;
- 130 g sausage;
- 15 ml of mayonnaise;
- 3 tomatoes.
Cooking time – 30 minutes.
Calories per 100 g – 197 kcal.
- Meat product rid of packaging, cut it into cubes;
- To rinse the tomatoes, cut the stem;
- Cut the fruit into cubes, if desired, you can blanch;
- If to blanch, then for this purpose tomatoes need to be washed and make cuts on the peel;
- Next, lower the tomatoes for one minute in boiling water;
- Then immediately immerse them in cold water to cool;
- Peel the tomatoes, then cut the roots and chop the fruits into cubes;
- Add tomatoes to the meat product, mix;
- To get rid of garlic from the husk, cut off the roots, put teeth under the press;
- Add garlic to tomatoes and sausage;
- Add mayonnaise and ketchup, mix well;
- The oven is heated to 180 degrees Celsius;
- Cheese out of the package, grind it with a grater;
- Cut the loaf into slices, put them on a baking sheet;
- Place the stuffing on each piece, cover it with cheese and season with black pepper;
- Store in a hot cupboard for fifteen minutes, serve hot.
Choose your favorite bread, loaf, baguette or cook your own bread and make the most delicious sandwiches in the world! Fill them with fresh vegetables, sauces, a variety of cheeses and sausages to get that perfect snack. Sandwiches with sausage and cheese are easy to make and it takes no more than half an hour, considering that you need to heat the butter. Quick, right? And satisfying! So proceed along with us.!