Salad with a rather unusual name “Tashkent” will surprise you with its simplicity and taste. Everything seems so banal, but if you taste it, you can discover a completely new taste and even the whole dish.!
|medium radish –||2 green|
|beef –||150 g|
|Luke –||2 heads|
|ground chili –||1 pinch|
|eggs –||1 PC.|
|black pepper –||3 shakes|
|quail eggs –||2 pcs.|
|salt –||2 sliver|
|vegetable oil –||20 ml|
|mayonnaise –||30 ml|
|Time for preparing: 50 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 161 Kcal|
Cooking classic Tashkent salad:
- Wash the radish, peel it and cut it into thin strips or use a grater;
- Put the radish in a bowl and wash it with running, but warm water;
- Then drain the water, pour the radish in cold water and put into the fridge for a quarter of an hour so that the bitterness is gone;
- Remove the bulb from the husk, cut off the dry end and wash the head;
- Next, cut her tonics into half rings;
- Place a frying pan on the stove, heat it and pour the oil;
- When the oil warms up, pour onions and simmer it to a soft state;
- Egg wash, put it in a small saucepan or pan;
- Pour the egg in water so that it covers and place on the stove;
- Turn on a small fire and bring to a boil;
- From now on, cook for fifteen minutes;
- After that, drain the water, put the egg in cool water so that it cools faster;
- Then, rid it of the shell and cut it into strips or, again, use a grater;
- Just boil the eggs and quail, but they will be enough, and ten minutes of boiling in boiling water. Boil eggs can be together, but you will need to pull the quail, as soon as it takes ten minutes;
- Quail eggs after cleaning cut into quarters;
- Wash the beef under running water, peel off the films and place in a saucepan;
- Pour the meat with water and put it on the stove;
- From the moment of boiling, boil the meat for thirty minutes and then let it cool in the broth;
- Chilled meat cut into strips;
- Mix beef, onion, chicken egg and radish;
- Add mayonnaise, spices to taste, including salt, black pepper and chili;
- Mix components, put on a dish and decorate with quarters of quail eggs. You can call to the table!
Another version of “Tashkent” salad
- 250 g turkey fillet;
- 1 green radish;
- 30 ml of mayonnaise;
- 1 bunch of dill;
- 10 g favorite spice;
- 20 ml of olive oil;
- 1 onion;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 pinch of salt.
How much to do – 50 minutes.
How many calories – 176 calories.
- Wash radish, peel and cut into strips;
- Pour cold water and refrigerate for twenty minutes;
- Wash the turkey well and dry with napkins;
- Cut off all fatty threads and films;
- Grate meat with your favorite spices and set aside;
- Wash the dill and finely chop it;
- Wash eggs, then pour water in a saucepan and send to the stove;
- Bring to a boil, and then cook for another fifteen minutes;
- After that, cool them and clean, cut into half rings;
- Peel the onions, get rid of the ends and wash;
- Cut it into half rings;
- Preheat pan with olive oil and add onion;
- Stew it for five minutes;
- Then move to bowl;
- Put the turkey fillet on the hot oil and fry it for twenty minutes under the lid, turning it over;
- Put the finished meat on a cutting board and let it cool and then cut it into strips;
- Mix in a bowl of meat, radish, dill and eggs with onions;
- Add mayonnaise, a little salt and pepper, mix;
- Salad can be served immediately..
To make the “Tashkent” salad get even tastier, we highly recommend making mayonnaise on your own, because it’s not a secret to anyone that homemade is always tastier because it is more natural. For such mayonnaise, you will need an egg or just yolks, any vegetable oil, sugar, salt, mustard and lemon juice or vinegar. Beat all components until smooth, without oil, and then gradually pour it in, whipping all the time. And when the desired consistency of sauce is achieved, you can stop. Store the rest of the sauce in the refrigerator in a closed container for up to 7 days.
Meat during cooking necessarily allocates punk to the surface of the water – this is animal protein, which is always and without fail to be removed with a slotted spoon or with a regular spoon. This is necessary not only for clear broth, but also to ensure that meat does not have an unpleasant aftertaste..
To cool the eggs faster, you can pour them with ice water and change it in five minutes, as it is already warm. And then add a few ice cubes to really speed up the process..
Meat, besides being boiled and fried, can also be roasted in the oven. To do this, it should be plentifully greased with the desired spices or paste, fry in a pan with butter until golden brown. Then put in the form and send to the oven for another fifteen minutes..
Salad “Tashkent” can be on your table at least every day. It is very simple, but thanks to the satiety of its ingredients, it can satisfy your hunger in a matter of minutes. And cooking it is not so long.