The decoration of any festive table can be elegant, tasty and original puff salad “Forest Glade”, which will not leave indifferent any of those invited to the gala dinner..
|potatoes –||300 g|
|mayonnaise (non-greasy) –||1,5 glasses|
|carrot –||100 g|
|hard cheese –||200 g|
|canned mushrooms –||200 g|
|chicken breast –||400 g|
|egg –||3 pcs.|
|greens to taste –||bundle|
|pickles –||200 g|
|Time for preparing: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 135 Kcal|
They can unexpectedly please the family during a simple dinner or surprise the guests with a tender, tasty and not requiring additional decorations salad on a festive table.
The cooking process should begin with boiling vegetables (potatoes “in uniform”, carrots), meat and eggs for Lesnaya Polyana. While the products are boiled, you should take a deep transparent plate and carefully cover the plastic wrap around its perimeter. At the bottom of the dishes lay up the legs mushrooms.
Chop the whole greens finely and sprinkle evenly on the mushrooms.
The next layer will be boiled eggs crumbled with cubes or strips and mayonnaise, which helps to hold together and does not allow layers to crumble..
Then chop the boiled chicken breast, spread it out in the next layer, and sprinkle chopped pickles on top of it. The next step will be a carrot, grated large or sliced into thin cubes, again a mesh of mayonnaise for impregnating the salad.
Then a layer of grated large cheese and a layer of coarsely grated, boiled, peeled potatoes completing the entire salad..
In this form, layered forest glade should be covered with a plate and sent to a cold place for impregnation, it is possible even for the night – the salad will acquire a delicate, soft and more juicy taste..
After the time allotted for impregnation, you must carefully turn the container with the salad on a flat plate so that the first layer of mushrooms is on top and remove the film from the surface of the dish.
Salad with honey agarics and Korean carrots
Marinated mushrooms are able to please many. A special place among them is occupied by mushrooms. You can pickle them yourself or find them on the shelves in any store. The perfect option to decorate the holiday table will be the preparation of a juicy and tender salad, which includes such simple, inexpensive and healthy products:
- boiled chicken fillet – 350 g;
- fresh cucumbers – 200 g;
- boiled potatoes – 300 g;
- canned mushrooms – 350 g;
- boiled boiled eggs – 3 pcs .;
- boiled chicken breast – 300 g;
- Korean unsharp carrot – 150 g;
- mayonnaise – 200 g;
- greens to taste and hard cheese – 150 g.
The time spent on cooking will be one hour, the salad can be soaked for another hour, and the caloric content of one hundred grams will be 115 kcal..
While the boiled vegetables, meat and eggs are cooled down, to make a puff salad, you need to take a deep round plate and cover with a film so that it is convenient to turn the dish over..
Drain the mushrooms from the liquid, they must be washed under running water and allowed to drain out. Then put only the caps on the bottom of the selected container, cover the finely chopped greens and pour over the mayonnaise net.
Next, cut the long pieces of Korean carrot into short small pieces and lay out the next layer, covering again with a thin grid of mayonnaise. On a coarse grater, grate cucumbers, potatoes, tear the strips of boiled chicken fillet, cut the eggs into cubes and thin cheese wedges. Each layer of products (except the last) must be smeared with mayonnaise, which helps layered salat to keep its shape.
In the role of a press, which should be placed on top of a container with a salad, a dish will be served, on which, after infusing, you will need to turn over all the prepared salad called Forest Glade. The film with which the salad is covered must be carefully removed without damaging the beautiful glade already decorated with mushrooms..
Salad “Forest Glade” with fried mushrooms
This will require:
- hard cheese – 200 g;
- fresh champignons – 0.4 kg;
- potatoes – 0.3 kg;
- carrot – 100 g;
- greens (dill, parsley, green onion, lettuce) – 50 g each;
- mayonnaise – 200 g;
- salt – ½ tsp;
- vegetable oil – 1 tbsp.
Cooking time takes forty minutes, and the energy value when choosing low-fat mayonnaise will be only 130 kcal per 100 grams of dish.
The first step is to boil the potatoes in a uniform and a carrot with eggs. At this time, wash the champignons and separate the cap from the stem from each mushroom. Separately fry them in a small amount of vegetable oil, salt and cool.
On a flat dish, it is beautiful to spread the leaves of lettuce and, well smearing all the layers with mayonnaise for a quick impregnation of the forest glade, lay out in layers:
- grated boiled potatoes;
- fried legs from mushrooms;
- grated cooked carrots;
- re-layer of potatoes;
- grated fine cheese;
- finely chopped greens.
The very last layer will be rosy roasted mushroom caps – slightly pressing them evenly into the surface layer of the lettuce. Serve Forest Glade salad with fried champignons to the table immediately, if more mayonnaise was used. In another case, it takes about two hours for a beautiful and appetizing salad to soak..
“Mushroom Glade” with smoked chicken breast
Make a beautiful “Forest Glade” is not difficult, using mushrooms with beautiful hats. To give the salad more juiciness, unique and aromatic taste, you can take not just boiled meat, but smoked chicken breast. It is perfectly combined with all products of puff salad, and the created glade with champignons is capable of beautifully decorating any festive table. For cooking will be needed:
- smoked chicken breast – 300 g;
- boiled potatoes – 200 g;
- 3 boiled hard-boiled eggs;
- pickled champignons – 350 g;
- boiled carrots – 100 g;
- cheese (any solid variety) – 150 g;
- greens – 200 g;
- mayonnaise – 1 pack.
Without taking into account the cooking of food, the creation time of the dish will be half an hour, and only 120 kcal will be accounted for one hundred grams of the product..
Put the champignons upside down on the bottom of the dish. Finely chop the greens and mix it with a tablespoon of mayonnaise. Put this mixture on the mushrooms, tear the smoked breast from above and make a grid of mayonnaise. Then lay out each layer of coarsely grated carrots, eggs, potatoes, and cheese, not forgetting to necessarily coat them with mayonnaise.
At the last stage of cooking, the salad must be carefully turned over onto a flat plate – at the same time it should smoothly slip out of the round, deep dishes. In order for this process to proceed without complications, the capacity in which the layers will initially form should be lubricated with vegetable oil..
Well missed lettuce can not insist, so the plate can simply be covered with a flat plate, which will be served “Forest Glade” and turn over so that the mushrooms were on top.
Salad with ham and beans: recipe step by step
For the original creation of a puff salad, presented in the form of a wonderful and beautiful mushroom glade, you can try to replace the meat part with ham, and adding boiled beans to emphasize the richness of taste and nutritional value of the dish. For cooking will need:
- 0.5 l jar of canned champignons;
- 3 hard boiled eggs;
- 200 g boiled potatoes;
- 300 g of ham;
- 200 g of boiled red beans;
- 150 grams of hard cheese;
- 1 pack of mayonnaise;
- 150 g green onions.
It takes no more than thirty minutes to cook the Forest Glade without cooking, and the nutritional value of 100 grams of this wonderful salad is 155 kcal..
Salad recipe can be recreated in such stages:
- At the bottom of a deep bowl, the food film is covered; the champignons are laid out with the caps downwards;
- The green onion is finely chopped and mixed with a tablespoon of mayonnaise, and then neatly and evenly placed on the mushroom surface, closing the gaps;
- At the next stage, the beans are laid out and covered with a mayonnaise net;
- Then you can grate large or chop eggs into thin strips, re-apply mayonnaise;
- For more juiciness and saturation of the salad, it is better to place the ham somewhere in the middle of the dish, after the eggs, again with a ball of mayonnaise
- Potatoes are rubbed with large chips, placed in the form of the next layer and also covered with mayonnaise;
- The final final stage is grated coarsely hard cheese. After this, you need to cover the dish with a flat plate and practically turn it over to another surface so that the caps of champignons are visible from above. Food film is gently and carefully removed, and the salad can be served on the table almost immediately..
In the Lesnaya Polyana salad you can swap food layers at your own discretion, and you can reduce the calorie content of a dish using chicken or beef ham and low-fat mayonnaise.
When preparing various puff salads, the main really useful advice is – do not be afraid to experiment with the composition of the dish, replacing products with others. Suppose you can:
- Mushrooms, presented in the form of a glade, use fried, boiled, pickled. It is not necessary to take mushrooms for cooking. It can be wild mushrooms, chanterelles, white mushrooms;
- There is also no need to pick up mushrooms of the same size and shape – after all, on a forest glade they do not grow “as on selection”;
- When cooking, vegetables should not be salted, boiled only in the peel to preserve useful properties and juiciness;
- You can replace the main ingredient of the salad with cherry tomatoes, olives, and painted eggs..
A variety of ways of cooking, the solemnity of the performance makes the salad “Forest Glade” special, very original, as well as satisfying, tasty and appetizing..