This article presents to your attention a selection of recipes for tasty and healthy rice porridge with fragrant apples..
|rice –||half a cup|
|water –||half a cup|
|butter –||1 tbsp. spoon|
|medium sized apples –||2-3 apples|
|Sahara –||1 tbsp. spoon|
|Time for preparing: 45 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 87 Kcal|
Cooking rice porridge with apples on the water:
- Pour the rice into a deep bowl and rinse in water until the turbidity completely disappears. If you have time, you can soak the rice for a quarter of an hour;
- Put the cereal in a saucepan, add cold water. For half a glass you will need to take half a glass of water;
- Put the pot on the stove and cook for a little over half an hour. Approximately so much time will be needed for the dish to turn out the necessary consistency;
- After the cereal boils, add salt;
- While it is boiling, wash the apples and finely chop them up;
- Ready rice to remove from the stove and cover;
- In the meantime, put butter on a hot griddle. When it melts, pour out the previously prepared apples;
- Simmer the apples under the lid for about 3 minutes, then pour in the sugar and stir. Continue to cook the mixture for several minutes, without reducing the heat;
- After that, put the cereal to the apples. Mix thoroughly, cover the pan with a lid and turn off the heat;
- The dish must be kept under the lid for a few minutes so that it is saturated with apple flavor..
Milk rice porridge with apples for a child
The presented recipe for porridge with milk can be entered into the diet from the first year.
- 1 cup of milk (cow / goat);
- half a glass of water;
- 3 tbsp. spoons of finely ground rice;
- 1 small apple;
- half tsp of butter.
Cooking time: 1 hour.
Caloric content: 67 Kcal / 100 gr.
- Soak the cereal in hot water for half an hour. Cool in cold water;
- Pour the cereal into the pan, and then add water again;
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring the milk to a boil and turn it off, cover with a lid;
- Bring the rice to a boil, then cook for about ten minutes, until all the liquid disappears;
- Add hot milk to cereal. Boil, not forgetting to stir, about another quarter of an hour until cooked;
- Apple peel and rub on a fine grater;
- Add the resulting puree to the pan, mix to obtain the desired consistency..
Rice porridge with apples is ready: children will definitely appreciate this sweet and tender dish.!
Rice porridge with raisins, apples and cinnamon
- half a cup of rice;
- 3 medium apples;
- 1 teaspoon butter;
- half a cup of milk;
- 3-4 Art. spoons of raisins;
- 1 tbsp. spoon of cinnamon;
- 2 tbsp. spoons sugar;
- a pinch of salt.
Cooking time: one and a half hours.
Caloric content: 105.5 Kcal / 100 gr.
How to cook rice porridge with apples, raisins and cinnamon:
- It is necessary to prepare the grits: thoroughly, if necessary, rinse in a cold stream of water until it is transparent;
- Pour with warm water for about ten minutes, then rinse again in cold to get rid of the turbidity;
- Put the cereal in a pan with cold water. Cook over high heat. After the water begins to boil – put on the weak and wait until the liquid disappears completely (about a quarter of an hour);
- Pour in the milk, add the raisins, mix the porridge thoroughly. After pouring sugar and salt. Boil for another half hour, stirring occasionally, so that nothing burns to the bottom;
- Cut apples into medium slices;
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Put the apples and pour some of the cinnamon (about a spoon), add sugar to them. Translate the fire to medium strength and sauté the mixture for about ten minutes;
- Mix the resulting caramel-apple mixture in porridge or just decorate the dish when serving. Sprinkle cinnamon over the top..
- For washing the cereal in cold water it is more convenient to use a sieve;
- It is not necessary to remove the skin from apples, as it will become soft during the cooking process;
- You can grind the finished apple mixture in a blender to make the dish more uniform, and when serving you can decorate portions with apple slices;
- It is not recommended to use cow and goat milk for babies up to a year. As the first complementary food suitable porridge on the water or breast milk. You can add a dish to the feed from 6 months;
- It is also difficult for children under one year to chew and absorb large cereal grains, therefore it is necessary to grind them to a powder. To do this, you can use a coffee grinder. If there is none, then wipe the already finished gruel using a sieve or a blender. As a first feed, it is better to take baby food, following the instructions on the package, and then prepare the items listed in the recipe above;
- Milk needs to be poured in a thin stream to make the mixture homogeneous, without lumps..
For special sweet teeth, you can add a spoon of honey and nuts to taste – the dishes will acquire a special aroma and piquancy. Best for rice porridge with apples fit walnut.