Of the many recipes with ingredients such as potatoes and zucchini, casseroles are the most successful and easy to prepare. Cooking vegetables in the oven preserves their healthy properties and provides great taste..
Potatoes and zucchini – products that are often available in every hostess. In addition to their availability, they have a lot of useful elements..
Zucchini – a vegetable that is native to the pumpkin. This product is well suited for people on a diet, as the caloric value per 100 grams of the product is about 20-30 units..
The composition of the “relative pumpkin” includes vitamins of groups A, B, C, H, PP, E. It is impossible not to notice that in addition to vitamins, the vegetable contains sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, iron. The presence of these substances in the product helps excrete excess water, sodium salts..
|potatoes –||1 kg|
|garlic –||7 teeth|
|crackers –||50 g|
|zucchini –||1 kg|
|sunflower oil –||5 tablespoons|
|bow –||0.2 kg|
|salt pepper –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 63 Kcal|
- Zucchini should be washed, peeled off and cut into plates no thicker than 1 cm.
- In a hot frying pan with vegetable oil, it is necessary to compress the resulting vegetable rings for two minutes on each side.
- Prepare the herbs: wash and cut.
- Garlic should be skipped through the garlic press.
- Salt the roasted vegetables, add pepper, herbs and garlic.
- Potato preparation: peel, wash, cook until ready.
- Wash boiled potatoes through a stiff sieve..
- Pre-fried onions add to mashed potatoes.
- Put potatoes – zucchini in order, oiled and breadcrumbs in order. Repeat layers 2 times.
- Put the baking dish in the preheated oven, bake at 210 degrees for half an hour.
Squash with potatoes and tomatoes in the oven
Despite the lack of meat products in the dish, it turns out to be very satisfying and quite attractive. Easy to make a casserole, of course, will appeal to each of the family members and even the most fastidious guests. The dish can be a decoration at a festive feast..
- flour – 2 tablespoons;
- squash – 0.4 kg;
- tomatoes – 0.4 kg;
- egg – 1 pc;
- butter – 3 tablespoons;
- young potatoes – 0.4 kg;
- milk – 2 glasses;
- cheese – 100 grams.
The time of employment from the cooking process – 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Table number 2. Calorie dishes for the ingredients for the recipe “Squash with potatoes and tomatoes in the oven”:
|Ingredient||Weight, kg||Protein gram||Fat, gram||Carbohydrates, gr||Calorie, kcal|
|Per 100 g||0.1||3.3||5.5||8.66||95.9|
- Vegetables cut into slices, lay on the bottom of the baking dish. Form pre-miss with oil. Salt and season.
- Preparing the sauce: fry the flour in a pan with butter, add milk. Constantly stirring, bring the resulting composition to a thicker consistency, salt and let the sauce cool. Chilled sauce mixed with fresh egg.
- Pour the sauce over the vegetables, grate the cheese on top..
- Set the oven to work at two hundred degrees. Send baked form with vegetables 40 minutes.
How to cook zucchini with potatoes and minced meat
For lovers of meat dishes there is the option of cooking potato-zucchini casserole with minced meat.
- potato tubers – 0.8 kg;
- squash – 0.4 kg;
- cheese – 0.15 kg;
- onion (bulb) – 1 cf. bulb;
- ground beef – 0.3 kg;
- pepper, salt, seasonings at the discretion of the cook;
The time required to make a casserole is 1 hour 30 minutes..
Caloric content of a dish per 100 grams – 148.7 kcal.
- Peeled potatoes should be chopped into thin slices..
- Onions should be cut into half rings.
- Wash squash, peel, chop like potatoes.
- Cheese grate on the coarse side of the grater.
- Turn on the oven in advance and allow it to warm up to two hundred degrees. Process the bottom and sides of the mold for baking with oil.
- Put the products on the form in the following sequence: potatoes, minced meat, onion, zucchini, mayonnaise, cheese. Salt and pepper are added at the discretion of the cook between the layers..
- Bake the dish through the oven for fifty minutes.
It should be noted that in the recipes, calorie data are taken from fresh foods. The change of numbers due to cooking is not taken into account..
There are many variations of cooking potatoes and zucchini in the oven and these products are not afraid of experiments. You can add or abandon certain components to obtain a unique dish..