Fragrant, fried potatoes with appetizing mushrooms – this is the dream of any gourmet. Preparing a dish is a snap if you know some rules and choose the right ingredients..
Without a potato with mushrooms is not a cost, probably, no feast. This dish is prepared in different ways: in pots, stewed, baked in the oven, cooked in a slow cooker. You can also vary the ingredients of the dish – add your favorite ones, experiment, and the taste will only improve..
|potato –||900-1000 grams|
|fresh champignons –||300 grams|
|bulbs –||1 big|
|spices, salt, vegetable oil –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 200 Kcal|
High-calorie, nourishing dish, which nutritionally can be compared with potatoes and meat. Potatoes fried with champignons can hardly be called dietary, but what a unique taste and aroma of this dish!
You can, of course, cook potatoes with mushrooms from any potato variety, but if the goal is to create a truly tasty dish, then you should pay attention to the potato variety. Choosing this vegetable, you need to stop the choice on starch varieties, that is, those that contain a large amount of starchy substances..
They allow the ready-made potato to actively absorb the mushroom flavors and appetizingly scatter in the finished dish. To be sure of the quality of the potato, you need to cut it in half: a good potato will not immediately be covered in a slice with juice and starch crystals.
Start preparing a hearty meal:
- We clean the potatoes and cut them first into slices and then into strips (the slice thickness must be at least half a centimeter). Potatoes are preferably laid out on a paper towel to remove excess liquid;
- Pour vegetable oil into the pan. In this case, you can use a mixture of oils (butter and vegetable) – this will make the dish even more fragrant and tasty;
- As soon as the pan is well warmed, we put potatoes on it and give it the opportunity to brown. No need to constantly stir the potatoes – from this it will only fall apart and lose its taste and shape;
- On another pan, fry the onion, but before that it should be peeled and diced;
- Rub the champignons from the dirt and cut into strips. Add the mushrooms to the fried onions and cook for another 20 minutes;
- It is time to combine all the components of the dish. Put onions and mushrooms in a frying pan with potatoes, season the dish with spices and salt;
- Serve the potatoes to the table. In addition to the dish, you can serve a vegetable or cheese salad..
Tubers with mushrooms in the oven
The dish can be called vegetarian, to help them in the post. By the heartiness of the potato, cooked in this way, is not inferior to the traditional roast with meat.
- 300 grams of champignons (only fresh ones);
- 800 grams of potatoes;
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes;
- 1 small onion;
- 80 milliliters of low-fat sour cream;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- 50 grams of butter;
- 60 grams of hard cheese;
- 30 grams of green onions.
Cooking time: 60 minutes.
Caloric content: 270 Kcal / 100 grams.
Potato with mushrooms, baked in the oven to taste like meat in French, and the principles of cooking in these dishes are similar.
- Rub the mushrooms with a paper towel and cut into transverse plates;
- Prepare a special form for baking. This should be ceramic or glass dishes with high sides. We line the bottom of the tank with foil around the perimeter and lubricate the surface with softened butter;
- We spread the first layer of the future dish – chopped mushrooms and add some salt;
- Peel the potatoes and cut into round plates. Spread them over the mushrooms. Season everything with spices and salt to taste;
- Peel the onion and cut it into thin rings with a sharp knife. Put the onion in the next layer;
- Cherry tomatoes are laid out in random order on all ingredients;
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream and garlic passed through the press. Stir and coat vegetables with this sauce;
- We send the pan to the oven for 30-40 minutes;
- At the end of cooking, in 10 minutes, sprinkle the dish with grated cheese and leave in the oven off for another 5-10 minutes.
Sprinkle potatoes with champignons with chopped green onions and serve..
Potatoes with mushrooms in a slow cooker
A very simple recipe for your favorite dish, which can be easily and quickly prepared using the slow cooker. All dishes in the slow cooker not only retain their nutritional value, but also save our time.
- 500 grams of champignons (only fresh ones);
- 800 grams of potatoes;
- 50 grams of sour cream;
- 200 milliliters of hot water;
- salt, herbs, spices – to taste.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Caloric content: 218 Kcal / 100 grams.
The highlight of this dish is the absence of onions in it. The fact is that it takes time to prepare it, and we strive to shorten it as much as possible. The result is a soft, creamy roast, which is not fried, but slowly stewed..
- If you use new potatoes, but you need to wash it with a brush, remove dirt. And if we have an ordinary potato, then it is enough just to wash and peel it;
- Cut large potatoes into 4 parts, and small ones into halves;
- Mushrooms are cleaned and chopped arbitrarily – whoever loves: plates or straws;
- Place the mushrooms and potatoes in the crock-pot and mix;
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream with hot water until smooth. Salt sour cream sauce and add any spices;
- Fill the vegetables with sauce so that the sour cream is covered from exactly half, otherwise the future of the roast will be too thin;
- Turn on the “Baking” and prepare 40 minutes.
The finished dish is enough to sprinkle with finely chopped green onions and serve with black rye bread.
At first glance, potatoes with champignons are easy and simple to cook, but if you know some culinary tips, you can make the dish truly tasty and unique.
- Choosing potatoes for roast, it is better to opt for starch varieties or take new potatoes;
- Mushrooms do not need to be washed and cleaned – it is easy enough to remove dirt and chop;
- When roasting mushrooms, you should first let the moisture evaporate, and only then add fat and fry until ready.
Enjoy your meal!