If you like hearty Lenten meals, then we want to present you three options of potato zraz. All of them will be cooked with cabbage, but the taste will be different, because somewhere we added eggs, and somewhere instead of fresh cabbage we used sauerkraut. Enjoy your meal!
|the eggs –||2 pcs.|
|carrot –||1 PC.|
|vegetable oil –||90 ml|
|flour –||70 g|
|cabbage –||0.5 pcs.|
|breadcrumbs –||0.2 kg|
|bow –||1 head|
|potatoes –||12 tubers|
|Time for preparing: 70 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 114 Kcal|
A simple recipe for homemade zraz, which everyone likes! It is satisfying, fast and very tasty..
How to cook:
- Peel the potatoes, wash them.
- Next, cut into cubes and put in a saucepan, cover with water.
- Onions clean and rinse, cut the roots.
- Put the root vegetable to the potatoes, add spices there as well..
- Send it all to the stove until potatoes are ready.
- When it becomes soft, drain the water, get rid of onions.
- Mash the potatoes while it is hot..
- Then let it cool a little, enter the flour and eggs..
- Mix the components thoroughly to make the mass uniform..
- Peel and wash carrots, grate it.
- Caln a pan with butter, add carrots.
- Stew it, stirring gently..
- Rinse the cabbage at this time, grate it.
- Add to carrots and simmer together until soft..
- At the end sprinkle with spices and stir, cool..
- Make balls from potatoes and turn each into a cake.
- Put on top of a spoon filling, collect edges.
- Zrazy roll in breadcrumbs and immediately send to the pan with already heated oil.
- Fry until ruddy on all sides.
Tip: You can add onions or fresh herbs to the filling as desired..
Potato zrazy with sauerkraut
The next option for those who love more original tastes. Here zrazy filled with sauerkraut with the addition of carrots. It is very tasty, try!
|vegetable oil||120 ml|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 132 kcal|
How to cook:
- Peel the potatoes, rinse the tubers.
- Then chop them into cubes or slices and rinse again, but from the starch.
- Put in a saucepan and cover with water, add spices..
- Boil for about twenty minutes until soft..
- Then drain the water, mash the roots.
- Puree mix with flour until smooth.
- Peel and rinse the onion, finely chop it.
- Heat a little oil in a pan..
- Pour onion into it and simmer it, stirring gently..
- Try cabbage at this time and, if it is very salty, put in a colander and rinse.
- Then shorten the cabbage if necessary..
- Add it to the bow and simmer the ingredients together for twenty minutes. Stir necessarily, otherwise the cabbage will burn.
- Form balls from potato dough.
- In the middle of each make a groove, fill with cabbage and onions and tack edges.
- Repeat the process with the whole potato and all the stuffing..
- Ready-made, but still “raw” zrazy roll in breadcrumbs.
- Warm the remaining oil in a dry and clean frying pan..
- Lay out zrazy and fry them to ruddy on all sides.
Tip: to remove excess oil, spread zrazy on dry wipes.
Read also how to cook potato zrazy with meat.
And then you will learn how to make juicy zrazy from minced meat with egg.
Meat fingers made of pork with filling – delicious, festive and very tasty. Here are their recipes. Try!
How to cook with eggs
Before you are chops of potatoes with the most nourishing and rich filling! It is cabbage, eggs and friable cheese that can drive you crazy.!
|vegetable oil||0.1 l|
|the eggs||3 pcs.|
|Time for preparing: 105 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 114 kcal|
How to cook:
- Pour some oil into a deep stewpan, warm it up..
- Put the cabbage in a colander and let the liquid drain.
- Then put in a saucepan with oil, pour in water and bring it all to a boil.
- Cook the cabbage on medium heat under a lid for about one hour.
- When it becomes soft, continue to simmer, but without the cover. Bring all liquid to evaporation..
- Onion at this time, peel and finely crumble.
- Pour some more oil into the pan, warm it up..
- Sprinkle onions and simmer, stirring gently..
- Eggs put in a saucepan and cover with water..
- Put it on the stove and let it boil.
- From now on, boil for a quarter of an hour..
- Then cool, peel and rub the eggs..
- Combine them with onions, then with cabbage, which is already slightly cooled..
- Sprinkle with spices.
- Peel and wash potatoes, cut into slices.
- Put in the pan and cover with water..
- Remove to the stove and cook the tubers until tender (soft).
- Salt before draining the water.
- Mash all potatoes, sprinkle with sugar.
- In parts, add flour, kneading homogeneous dough..
- Divide it into pieces and turn each into a cake..
- Place the stuffing in the middle and secure the edges..
- Heat all the oil in the pan..
- Lay out zrazy and fry them to ruddy on both sides.
If you do not get a homogeneous dough made from potatoes and flour, add a little oil or water, and the mass will become smoother and more pliable..
Roll down bits is not necessary. But if you decide to leave them “naked”, pour enough oil into the pan so that they will not burn.
Today’s dish can be called complete, as it is quite satisfying and can be suitable for lunch or dinner. Serve chunks with sauce, sour cream, greens. It turns out very tasty!