Draniki are exactly the dish that will save you in case you urgently need dinner or lunch. They prepare very simply and very quickly, and the list of ingredients is amazing.!
They can be cooked in the evening and warm up for breakfast in the morning. They will also be relevant for lunch, snacks and even for dinner. But it is worth considering that the warmer the pancakes are, the more tasty they are. So if you want to take them with you on a picnic, then be sure to put them in a resealable container..
You can serve with fresh vegetables, salads, with meat (that is, as a side dish), or just sour cream / kefir. In any case, it turns out really tasty and satisfying, so be sure to cook!
|potatoes –||500 g|
|black pepper –||3 shakes|
|garlic –||1 slice|
|Luke –||1 head|
|vegetable oil –||80 ml|
|flour –||30 g|
|salt –||2 sliver|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 181 Kcal|
Potato pancakes without eggs are prepared as follows:
- Wash the potato tubers thoroughly under running water. You can use a brush for dishes;
- Peel them with a sharp knife or vegetable peeler;
- Grate medium-sized whole potatoes;
- Onions get rid of the husk, cut off the ends and wash the head;
- Grate the onions on the same grater;
- Peel the garlic, cut off the ends and pass through a press to the onions and potatoes;
- Add flour and mix very thoroughly;
- Send the same salt and pepper, you can other spices to taste;
- Heat the pan with butter and spread the pancakes with a spoon, forming flat cakes;
- Fry each pan until it is ruddy on both sides, and then spread on napkins;
- You can serve with sour cream or grated cheese.
Potato pancakes without eggs and flour
- 50 ml of vegetable oil;
- 2 pinch of salt;
- 4 potato tubers;
- 1 onion head.
How much to do – 35 minutes.
How many calories – 151 calories.
- Wash the potatoes, peel them off and peel them on a grater;
- Onion head to strip the husk and cut off both ends;
- Next, wash the onion and chop it with a blender or meat grinder;
- Mix onions with potatoes, add salt and mix well;
- Preheat pan with butter;
- In boiling oil spread pancakes with a spoon or ladle;
- Fry them up to ruddy on each side and spread on napkins, serve hot.
Recipe for potato pancakes in the oven
- 2 potatoes;
- 2 pinch of salt;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 3 g black pepper;
- 1 onion head.
How much to do – 50 minutes.
How many calories – 74 calories.
- Wash the potatoes, get rid of the peel;
- Grate the tubers with a grater;
- Remove the bulb from the husk, cut the head in half, and then in half;
- Cut the root vegetable into thin quarter-rings;
- Peel the garlic, cut off the ends and chop the slices using a convenient method;
- Mix potatoes, onions, garlic and add salt to them with black pepper;
- Mix well and put in a colander or a large sieve with a small hole;
- Press down the mass to drain all excess liquid;
- Preheat oven to 180 C;
- Cover the pan with a sheet of parchment paper;
- Spread the pancakes on a baking tray with a spoon;
- Store in a hot cupboard for thirty minutes;
- Then get and serve with sour cream, fresh vegetables..
Notes of experienced chefs
It is worth considering that the juice that the onion gives off when rubbed on a grater will be incredibly pinching your eyes. Therefore, if you have a blender or meat grinder, it is better to use it..
To make the dish even tastier, we advise you to add your favorite spices to the dough. It can be sweet or spicy paprika, herbs, turmeric, saffron, and so on. You can even as a taste experiment add black or white sesame seeds, sunflower seeds or chopped nuts. For piquancy, add more garlic or replace it with chili powder..
Potatoes, like onions, it is possible to grind a blender or meat grinder. For this, it costs only a little to chop the tubers to make it easier to chop..
In order not to “upset” your body with excess oil, pulling out pancakes, be sure to put them on a pack of dry napkins. They will absorb all the excess oil..
If you are not sure if there is enough starch in the potatoes (it makes the pancakes more tasty and helps them to keep in shape), add two tablespoons of the prepared starch to the grated potatoes.
To make potato pancakes without eggs crispy and perfectly rosy, the oil in the pan should cover them exactly half, and the pan should be very well heated.
If the potatoes or onions emit a liquid, then squeeze it is not necessary. Just stir the mass again (the tip is on the pancakes on the stove, not in the oven).
For pancakes, it is best to take potatoes, which contain the maximum amount of starch. To do this, choose yellow potatoes and in no case young, since there is practically no starch in it..
If you rub and potatoes and onions on a grater, we recommend alternating foods. Thus, the mass will not darken. You can also add a little sour cream, milk or kefir to the potatoes so that the mass remains light..
Flour in the pancake is better to replace potatoes. She will make their texture more delicate. But a large amount of flour, on the contrary, will make potato tortillas rubber.
The taste and appearance of pancakes depends only on what you make them. Even though we have become accustomed to this dish for a long time, but it is worth making very few corrections and you have something new and completely unusual and tasty before you..