Potato dough, easy to guess, great for baking unsweetened type. Thanks to an unusual cooking technology, a very airy, tasty and melting in the mouth dough is obtained. Besides, not eaten yesterday’s side dish in the form of mashed potatoes can participate in its preparation. Meat, cabbage and mushrooms can be used as a filling. But you can also show imagination, choosing the most suitable option for yourself..
|medium potato –||4 or 5 pieces.|
|eggs (chicken) –||2 pcs.|
|wheat flour –||2 glasses|
|spices and salt –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 137 Kcal|
Patties made from potato dough cooked in a pan are very soft and fragrant. In the process of roasting, a ruddy golden surface is formed, which, despite the appearance, is very delicate.
Direct dough preparation process:
- Potatoes should be thoroughly washed, not removing the skin from it. Place in a suitable pot and fill with water so that it completely covers the prepared vegetables. Add a little salt and cook in boiled water for 20 minutes;
- Brought potatoes to the full readiness to remove from the water and leave to cool for a few minutes;
- Then peel the vegetable from soft skins and grate a large grater;
- Put crushed potatoes in a deep bowl and drive prepared eggs to it. Immediately sprinkle with a mixture of salt and allspice;
- Mix thoroughly and immediately add flour gradually, while constantly stirring the composition;
- Stop adding flour at the moment when the dough stops sticking to your hands. Knead it thoroughly, set aside and start preparing the filling.
Yeast dough on potato broth
Yeast dough made using potato broth is airy and tender. The filling for such a framework can be used the most diverse. You must first prepare the following list of components:
- 800 g of wheat flour;
- ½ liter of potato broth;
- 1 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 60 g margarine;
- 2 tbsp. l sunflower oil;
- 1 tsp yeast, dry;
- ½ tbsp. l salt.
Cooking time – 80 minutes.
Caloric content – 250 kcal.
How to cook the dough:
- When boiling potatoes for various needs, it is necessary to drain the broth and leave it for a while to cool;
- At the moment when the liquid becomes warm, you can add margarine, previously divided into smaller pieces;
- Mix thoroughly to dissolve the margarine and immediately add the prepared sunflower oil;
- Add to the composition of salt, sugar and the right amount of dry yeast. Using a whisk, beat a little compound to dissolve all the added ingredients;
- Sift the flour and add to the prepared mixture in potato broth in small pieces. After each added part you need to mix the mixture very thoroughly;
- In the end, the resulting dough has a watery consistency. It must be covered with a clean kitchen towel and set aside in a warm place;
- In an hour, you can begin to form the pies, after wetting your hands with sunflower oil..
Mashed potatoes with meat
To make these delicious and very fragrant pies, you will need:
- 2000 g of potato tubers;
- 2 eggs (chicken);
- 100 grams of wheat flour;
- 60 grams of corn flour;
- 3 tbsp. l sunflower oil;
- ½ kg of any minced meat;
- 1 onion;
- 3 tbsp. l vegetable broth (can be replaced with boiled water);
- 2 tbsp. l olive oil;
- 6 black peppercorns;
- 4 grains of cardamom;
- 1 tsp coriander;
- ½ tsp cumin;
- 1 dried cloves;
- 1 pinch of sea salt.
Cooking time – 110 minutes.
Calorie – 156 kcal.
The phased process of preparing flavored pies:
- Turn on the oven immediately and heat it to 200 ° C;
- Potato tubers are very carefully washed, dried and spread on a baking sheet. Send it to the oven and bake the potatoes for 40 minutes;
- Remove the potatoes, cool, peel them off and crush them into smaller pieces;
- Add chopped eggs, wheat flour (70 g) to chopped potatoes and stir until a homogeneous composition is formed. For convenience, you can use a food processor with a special nozzle for the dough;
- Peel the onions and chop them very finely;
- Heat the frying pan on the stove and smear it with olive oil, put the onion there and fry until done;
- Pre-crush prepared seasonings in a mortar (cumin, cloves, black pepper, coriander, cardamom) and add to the pan to the onions;
- Put prepared mince there, add vegetable broth and simmer for 10 minutes. Before completing the quenching, sprinkle the mixture with sea salt;
- Sprinkle the table with the remaining wheat flour and form small pancakes from the potato dough, rolling them in flour;
- in the middle of each pancake lay out 1 tsp. prepared toppings and form small tortillas;
- Treat the frying pan with sunflower oil, heat it on the stove and put the formed flatbreads, pre-rolled in corn flour;
- Fry until each side of the peel is golden brown.
Potato patties with cabbage
Cooking such pies takes a small amount of time and requires little effort, but, nevertheless, this is a very tasty and interesting dish..
In order to cook the pies you will need:
- 1000 grams of potatoes;
- 2 eggs (chicken);
- 3 tbsp. l wheat flour;
- spices – at personal discretion;
- cabbage (fresh or pickled) – 500 g.
Cooking time – 1 hour.
Caloric content – 125.8 kcal.
- Wash potatoes thoroughly and boil until cooked right in the peel;
- Remove from the water and clean off the soft peel, immediately grind in a hot state using a meat grinder;
- Add to the shredded potatoes chicken eggs, necessary spices and mix the mixture thoroughly;
- Now add the prepared amount of flour and mix again the composition until complete homogeneity;
- Fried (chopped) cabbage fry in a pan until cooked;
- From the dough to form small balls that need to pin down and form from them the shortbreads;
- Put the prepared cabbage inside each cake and make a cake in the shape of a pie;
- Fry in a frying pan with sunflower oil both sides until a characteristic golden hue is formed..
Recipe for potato dough with mushrooms
To translate into reality this recipe will require preliminary preparation of the following list of ingredients:
- 800 g of potatoes;
- 1 + 1 egg (chicken);
- table salt – the amount depends on personal preferences;
- black ground pepper – the amount to the personal discretion;
- 300 g fresh mushrooms;
- 2 onions;
- 15 g fresh green onions;
- 2 tbsp. l. + 100 ml of sunflower oil;
- 50 ml of purified water;
- 8 tbsp. l breadcrumbs;
- several branches of fresh parsley.
Cooking time – 60 minutes.
Calories – 150 kcal.
A detailed description of the preparation of pies:
- Cleaned, cleaned potatoes, washed, cut into pieces, pour water and cook in water on the stove until ready;
- Onion peel and cut into small cubes;
- Wash mushrooms, peel and, if necessary, cut into smaller pieces;
- Heat the frying pan on the stove, add vegetable oil, put chopped onion and fry until half cooked. Then lay out the mushrooms and fry until ready with the onions;
- Sprinkle with a small amount of salt and pepper, mix;
- Put the fried mushrooms in a blender and grind a little. Chop the green onion, add to the mushroom filling and mix the mixture;
- From the finished potato drain the water and knead it until a smooth mashed potatoes;
- Add 1 chicken egg to mashed potatoes and sprinkle with salt. Stir and leave to cool;
- During this time, you need to prepare the mixture for breading;
- Breadcrumbs put in a plate;
- In another container, beat 1 chicken egg together with purified water;
- Before proceeding to the formation of pies, you need to slightly moisten your hands in water;
- From a small amount of mashed potatoes to form a ball, which you immediately need to flatten and add a tablespoon of mushroom filling to the center of the learned cake. Connect the edges and form a pie from the resulting cake;
- Dip the resulting pie in a mixture of eggs with water and immediately roll in breadcrumbs;
- Heat the frying pan, add sunflower oil and put the formed patties there, which need to be fried on both sides until a characteristic golden color is formed;
- Put on paper towel to remove excess fat and can be served, after decorating with sprigs of fresh parsley.
The dough for patties using mashed potatoes allows you to get a delicate, airy and tasty dish, which will also delight you with an unusual potato flavor. The preparation of such pies is very simple and does not require special culinary skills..