Porridge – a traditional side dish for meat dishes. Boiled croup, in addition to its excellent taste, has many useful properties. We suggest to try not just to cook porridge in a pan, but to cook it in the oven.
|bulb –||1 PC.|
|carrot –||1 PC.|
|wheat groats –||1.5 st.|
|salt, oil –||taste|
|water –||3 st.|
|Time for preparing: 75 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 108 Kcal|
- Wheat groats should be rinsed in several waters until the liquid is clear, and move it into a prepared large pot;
- We release vegetables from the rind and husk, shred: onion in half rings, carrots with a grater;
- Chop the vegetables and fry them in a pan-flavored butter until golden and soft;
- Shake the vegetable fry to the washed grits, sprinkle with salt and add water;
- The oven regulator is placed at the mark of 200 ° C;
- When the oven heats up, put the prepared pot in it and leave it there for an hour;
- After cooking, add some butter to the porridge with vegetables..
Pyshenka with pumpkin
It is necessary:
- millet – 1.5 tbsp .;
- piece of pumpkin – 250 g;
- milk – 900 g (medium fat);
- salt, sugar.
Cooking period: 50 minutes.
Caloric content: 138.2 kcal – 100 g.
- If necessary, we clean the pumpkin from the peel and seeds, thoroughly wash it with water and crumble in small cubes;
- It is advisable to sort the millet groats by removing possible rubbish and unusable grains. Millet thoroughly washed under water;
- Prepared ingredients are sent to the pot, flavored with spices to taste. You can also immediately add butter;
- Krupa with pumpkin pour milk;
- We set the oven to 160-180 ° C and wait for warming up;
- We put the pot on the lid, send it to the heated oven for 40 minutes..
Rice porridge with fruit
- apples – 2 medium;
- butter – 100 g;
- Quince – 1 large;
- rice – 1.5 tbsp .;
- sugar – 100 g;
- apricot – 4 pcs .;
- cranberries (viburnum) – ½ st .;
- salt and cinnamon – pinch.
Cooking: 2.5 hours.
Caloric content: 230.7 kcal – 100 g.
- Rice groats thoroughly washed, ensuring the transparency of the water. Put in a saucepan, pour 3 cups of water and boil until cooked until the liquid boils away;
- Quince, apricots and apples washed, shred into slices. You can get rid of the peel;
- Lay a layer of boiled rice in a suitable roomy pot on the bottom, put a little butter on top and sprinkle with sugar;
- Next, lay out a little of each fruit, flavored with cinnamon;
- Then again a layer of rice, followed by fruit. Repeat until the ingredients run out;
- From above we decorate with cranberry berries, we cover with a cover and we place in the oven heated to 160-180 ° C;
- After 1.5-2 hours we start the meal.
Barley porridge in a pot
- a pound of meat (beef);
- tomatoes – 2 pcs .;
- tomato paste – 2 tablespoons l .;
- 150 g barley grits (12 tbsp);
- 40 g oil (grease pan);
- carrots – 1 pc .;
- salt – to taste.
Cooking period: 95 minutes.
Caloric content: 179,8kkal – 100 g.
- We rinse the cereal under running water and leave it to dry out;
- Wash vegetables thoroughly, free them from peel or husk, if necessary, and chop them: onion into strips, rub carrots, tomatoes in small cubes;
- Beef is also washed and divided with a knife into medium cubes;
- We heat the pan, grease and fry the meat for 10-15 minutes;
- We send the shredded onions and carrots there, mixed, stew for another 10 minutes;
- Immerse the chopped tomatoes in the vegetable and meat substance, when they put the juice in – we fill it with tomato paste and add some salt. Vigorously mix and pass a further 5 minutes;
- In a roomy pot, we place a quarter of the vegetable and meat steaks and fall asleep 3 tbsp. washed cereals;
- Next layer is repeated until the end of the product;
- Fill the pot with boiling water so that the ingredients are slightly covered, we cook for about an hour in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about an hour..
Buckwheat with meat
- 3 tbsp. buckwheat;
- 1 kg of pork tenderloin;
- garlic – 2 teeth;
- ½ pack of butter;
- 2 carrots;
- bay leaf – 4 pcs .;
- vegetable oil – 2 tbsp .;
- pepper and salt to taste.
Cooking period: 70 minutes.
Caloric content: 275.3 kcal – 100 g.
Recipe plan step by step:
- Meat rid of unnecessary fat, films or lived. We wash under running water and chop with an average cube;
- Heat the frying pan, add vegetable oil and fry the pork until golden brown (10-15 minutes);
- The stewed meat component is evenly placed in small pots;
- We clean vegetables, wash them, grind them in the form of stripes and fry them in the same frying pan for 7 minutes;
- By pork we send vegetable frying and slightly seasoned;
- Wash buckwheat from garbage and add to prepared pots. Pour in water so that the contents are covered with 2 fingers;
- Once again, we spice up the spices, put the bay leaf and butter;
- We close the containers with lids and immerse them in the oven, preheated to 180 ° C, 45 minutes will be enough.
- 50 g vegetable oil;
- salt, greens and onions – to taste;
- 150 g of champignons;
- barley – 1 st.
Cooking period: 80 minutes.
Caloric content: 283.4 kcal – 100 g.
- We wash the groats abundantly and dry them;
- Heat the pan, pour on oil and lightly brown the barley on the middle gas;
- Mushrooms with chop slices and place to roasting grits, stew for 10 minutes;
- The resulting substance is folded into a pot and filled with boiling water, the level of which should be 2 cm higher than the barley;
- Add salt, pepper and add chopped onion (optional);
- We warm up the oven to 190 ° С and the pot with a lid is sent there for an hour;
- To serve, chop greens and sprinkle with ready-made porridge.
Peas in clay pots
- smoked bacon (can be ham or bacon) – 300 g;
- frying oil;
- onion – 2 pcs .;
- peas – 2 tbsp .;
- to taste pepper and salt.
Cooking period: 2.5 hours (without soaking peas).
Caloric content: 323.8 kcal – 100 g.
- Pre-pea better pour water and leave overnight;
- Meat component medium-sized shred;
- Remove the bulbs from the husks and chop them into strips;
- Heat a well-heated pan lightly with butter and podzolot onions with meat component, 10-15 minutes is enough;
- Spread the onion-meat fry into the prepared pot, soak and rinse the peas, season and cover with boiling water so that only a few centimeters remain up to the edge of the container;
- Set the oven to 160 ° C and send the lidded pot to it for 2 hours.
Dessert semolina from the oven
- walnut kernels – 50 g;
- milk – 150 ml;
- a pinch of salt;
- semolina – 3 tbsp .;
- 1 apple;
- sugar – 1 tbsp.
Cooking period: 40 minutes.
Caloric content: 144,2 kcal – 100 g.
- Peel the apple and chop into thin slices;
- Chop nuts with a knife;
- We send loose components (semolina, salt and sugar) to a suitable pot;
- The crushed components also we put in the capacity;
- Pour the resulting mixture with milk;
- Close the pot with a lid and place in the oven (cold);
- Exhibit 180 ° C and prepare for half an hour.
“Birch” porridge in a pot
It is necessary:
- 1 tbsp. buckwheat;
- 2 tbsp. birch sap;
- 2 pickled cucumbers;
- butter: cream and sunflower, salt – to taste.
Cooking period: 50 minutes.
Caloric content: 123.7 kcal – 100 g.
- Buckwheat rinse and place in a container for baking;
- Pour birch juice, season with salt;
- Set the oven to 180 ° C and, sending an enclosed pot there, cook for 35 minutes;
- Chop the onion half rings and podzolot on a hot frying pan, brushing it with oil;
- Chop cucumbers into small strips;
- Fill the cooked porridge with butter, fried onions and chopped pickles.
- Any type of cereal before cooking should be sorted out to remove garbage and spoiled grains, and rinse thoroughly until the water becomes transparent;
- Millet sometimes has a bitter aftertaste, to get rid of it, you can pour boiling water over the grits and leave it until the water is cooled;
- The pea itself is quite hard, so it will be prepared for a very long time. Soaking this product will help to reduce the cooking time. Fill it with water and soak the night;
- To the top of the pots pour water is prohibited. In the process of cooking, any cereal tends to increase in size by a factor of 2;
- If there is no cover from the container, then the foil folded several times will easily replace it;
- Removing the lid 7 minutes before readiness will help give the finished golden porridge;
- After evaporation of the liquid, the croup remained slightly solid? Feel free to add more water (preferably boiling water) and continue cooking. The main thing that you like to taste.
Enjoy your meal!