Everyone knows that pork and potatoes are two components that are ideally combined with each other. You can cook both a hearty lunch and a main dish for a holiday.
The truth is, this food is not suitable for those who are on diets, because it is very high in calories. But still you should not give it up, because it is so tasty. Especially delicious pork and potatoes are baked in the oven, and cooking is not so difficult..
|Potato –||one and a half kilogram|
|Bow –||2 heads|
|Time for preparing: 120 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 260 Kcal|
How to do:
Rinse the pork meat well with cold water, cut the veins, films, and cut into medium pieces;
Clean the potatoes from the skin, wash and cut into circles. Potato mugs should not be very thin;
Onion free from husk and cut into rings;
We coat the baking sheet with vegetable oil and spread the pieces of pork meat on it, sprinkle them with salt and spices;
Then put the potato pieces on the pork, lay them out in a layer and sprinkle with salt to taste;
Put onion slices on potatoes as a layer, try to distribute them over the entire surface. Again, sprinkle everything with salt and a small amount of black pepper;
At the end on the surface we make a grid of mayonnaise;
We kindle the oven, turn down the fire and put a baking sheet in there, first it should be covered with foil so that the onions and potatoes are not burnt;
Cook over low heat for 1.5 hours;
After that, remove the baking sheet, remove the foil and leave to cool for about 30 minutes. Then serve to eat.
Recipe for pork baked with potatoes and mushrooms
What is required:
- 1 kilogram of pork;
- 500 grams of potatoes;
- Champignon mushrooms – 350 grams;
- Tomatoes – 3 pieces;
- Hard cheese – a piece of 200 grams;
- 250 ml of mayonnaise;
- Some spices and salt.
How much to cook – 2 hours.
How many calories per 100 grams – 290.
- Rinse a piece of meat, remove the film streaks and cut it into small pieces with a thickness of about 1-1.5 cm;
- Then with the help of a kitchen hammer we beat each piece;
- Broken pieces are laid out in a baking dish. It can be pre-smeared with vegetable oil or covered with foil;
- Sprinkle meat with salt, season with spices. We coat with a thin layer of mayonnaise, it will give juiciness;
- Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them into medium thick slices. Putting potato mugs on top of the meat;
- Sprinkle the potatoes with salt and seasoning;
- After that, wash the mushrooms, cut them in the form of plates. Put the mushroom pieces on top of the potatoes in a layer;
- After the mushrooms go tomatoes. They should be washed and cut into circles;
- Mugs of tomatoes lay out a layer on top of mushrooms;
- After this, we make a fill of cheese and mayonnaise. A piece of cheese should be rubbed with a float with fine teeth;
- Put mayonnaise into a small cup, pour cheese shavings into it and mix well;
- Then cheese sauce coat the top layer of tomatoes. We coat it evenly so that the whole layer is completely covered;
- The top of the form should be covered with foil, it will protect the top layer from burning;
- In a heated oven to 200 degrees, we place the form with the ingredients and leave to bake for 1.5 hours;
- 30-40 minutes before the end of cooking, it is necessary to remove the foil so that the top layer is browned;
- Once the dish is ready, it should be held in the oven off for another 30 minutes, so that it is saturated until the end;
- Then cut into portions and lay out on plates..
Pork in pots with potatoes
What components will be needed:
- Pork – 400 grams;
- 300 grams of potatoes;
- One medium onion;
- Tomato – 1 piece;
- 1 sweet pepper;
- 70 ml sour cream;
- Broth or water – 250 ml;
- A little salt and pepper;
- Vegetable oil.
Cooking time – 1 hour 30 minutes.
Calorie – 260.
- With the potatoes, remove the skin, rinse it with cold water and cut into arbitrary slices of medium size;
- In the previously prepared pots, we will need two of them; put the potato pieces on the bottom;
- We wash the pork meat, we do not need to remove everything and cut it into cubes;
- Put a griddle with a little oil on the stove and heat it;
- Put the pieces of meat on the hot oil and fry them for about 5 minutes, so that a golden crust forms on them;
- Roasted meat sticks lay out in pots on top of potatoes. All sprinkle with spices and salt;
- With onion we remove the husk and chop it into small pieces;
- Fry the onions in the same skirt, on which the meat was fried. Fry it for 2-3 minutes and put it in pots;
- Peppers are cleared of sweet seeds, washed and cut into small squares. Put it in the pots;
- Rinse the tomato and cut into cubes. Sprinkle the tomato pieces in pots in equal quantities;
- Then add a little salt, spice into the water or broth and pour it equally into the pots;
- Top lay on a spoonful of sour cream and cover with lids;
- Put the pots in a cold oven and leave to bake;
- After the oven warms up to 180 degrees, bake for an hour;
- After cooking, mix all the ingredients and serve directly in the pots..
Pork with potatoes and tomatoes, baked in foil
We will need the following:
- Potato – half a kilo;
- 400 grams of pork;
- 3-4 tomatoes;
- Luchok – 1 thing;
- 100 grams of mayonnaise;
- A slice of cheese per 100 grams;
- 4 garlic cloves;
- 5-6 green stalks;
- Condiments at will;
- A bit of salt and black pepper.
Cooking time – 1 hour.
Calorie – 250.
- Wash the pork with water, remove all excess and cut into thin slices. Their thickness should be no more than 1.5 cm. Put it in a bowl;
- Garlic teeth cleaned and squeezed through a press. We spread to meat, also we season it with mayonnaise, spices and salt;
- Peel the onions and cut them into straws. We fall asleep to meat;
- Meat can be put in the fridge for 3 hours to marinate. But if there is no time, then it can not marinate;
- Cut off the peel from the potato, wash it and cut it into thick half rings. We spread the potato pieces on the bottom of the form of refractory glass. If desired, sprinkle potatoes with seasoning and dried herbs;
- Put potatoes on top of the potatoes along with the onion;
- Rinse the tomatoes and cut into circles. We spread the tomato mugs over the meat in an even layer;
- Next, make cheese fill. We rub cheese on a fine grater;
- Put some mayonnaise in the cup, lay out the cheese chips and add chopped greens. All mix well;
- We coat the top of the tomatoes with this sauce and cover with a foil dish;
- We warm the oven to 180 degrees and place the form with all the ingredients there;
- We bake all 40 minutes. Cut the finished treat into portions and lay out on plates.
Pork with potatoes, baked in the sleeve
For cooking you will need:
- A pound of pork;
- 500 grams of potatoes;
- 2 garlic cloves;
- 5-6 twigs of greens;
- Some spices;
- Salt – to taste.
How much is prepared – 1 hour 20 minutes.
Calorie – 270.
How to prepare:
- We clean the tubers of the potato from the skin, wash and cut into thick strips. You should not cut it too small, it is best to make the pieces larger;
- We wash the piece of meat, remove the veinlets, films, and cut into medium pieces;
- Put potatoes and meat in one container. Season them with salt, spices and mix well;
- With garlic cloves remove the skin, skip through the press. We spread in a container with potatoes and meat;
- Greens are washed and finely chopped. Put to the meat and potatoes. Mix well all over again;
- After that, all the ingredients are laid out in a sleeve, add a little water. At will there you can put a little sour cream;
- We tie the sleeve and send it to a heated oven up to 180 degrees;
- Leave to bake for 1 hour. Do not forget to make a few holes in the sleeve with a needle to allow steam to escape;
- In 10 minutes of readiness we cut the sleeve and bake until ready..
- Instead of mayonnaise, you can put cream or sour cream, they will make the dish even tastier;
- Before cooking, you can beat off the meat and marinate in spices and mayonnaise. It will give juiciness and flavor to the dish;
- Be sure to add seasonings, they will make the treat fragrant and very juicy;
- In addition to potatoes, you can put tomatoes, peppers, eggplants.
Do not think that it is difficult to prepare this treat and this is an impossible task. It’s not like that at all! The main thing in this business – to comply with the recipe, then everything will turn out. Moreover, it is worth it. The dish turns out incredibly tasty and very nourishing, so your male half will definitely eat it up for both cheeks!