Pork tenderloin is a product from which you can cook a lot of interesting dishes. By itself, it is tender, juicy, you just need to properly cook it and not to overdry.
|pork tenderloin –||0.8 kg|
|vegetable oil –||foil lubricant|
|soy sauce –||20 milliliters|
|garlic –||3 cloves|
|Dijon mustard –||1 tablespoon|
|Time for preparing: 70 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 143 Kcal|
The most juicy and tasty meat is baked in the oven and in foil, which protects the tenderloin from the effects of temperatures and preserves its flavor and juices inside.
- Peel the garlic, press it through the press and mix it with mustard, soy sauce, and seasonings;
- The tenderloin is washed, dried, carefully rubbed with a garlic mixture, and then wrapped in an oiled foil;
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and put the meat in it for 60 minutes;
- Remove the finished meat and, without turning it, give it 15 minutes to infuse and soak in aromas, then chop and serve..
If desired, the dish can be given a light smoky flavor. To do this, before preparing the tenderloin, make a few cuts in it and insert bacon slices inside.
The recipe for pork tenderloin in sauce
Cut in cream sauce – a dish that each housewife can proudly put on a festive table. The meat is tender, soft, juicy.
- 1 glass of cream;
- cutting – 1 kilogram;
- garlic – 4 cloves;
- milk – 50 milliliters;
- 1 processed cheese;
- celery – 3 stalks.
Cooking time: 100 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 154 kcal.
- The tenderloin is carefully washed, dried with paper towels and cut into small portions;
- To wrap the meat in the food film and beat off a little with a kitchen hammer;
- Celery and garlic cut into small pieces, melted cheese grate;
- In a separate container combine cream, milk, celery with garlic, cheese, spices to taste and mix well;
- Put the tenderloin in the form and pour the sauce over it so that each piece is soaked, put in the oven for 90 minutes;
- Cook meat at a temperature of 200 degrees.
The readiness of the dish can be checked with a knife. It is necessary to make a puncture in the meat, and if clear juice will flow out of it, then it is ready..
How to bake pork roll
Each hostess can prepare a tasty and unusual roll of tenderloin, you only need to try a little and show zeal. This dish can be served not only on the daily table, but also on a festive.
- cutting – 800 grams;
- bread – 50 grams;
- rosemary – 2 twigs;
- garlic – 3 cloves;
- 0.5 cup of olive oil;
- spinach – 3 pieces.
Cooking time: 80 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 150 kcal.
- The cutting is washed, dried and cut into two parts, then shallow cuts are made on each of them;
- Chop garlic and rosemary, add bread crumbs to them, a little olive oil, mix;
- Put spinach and garlic mixture on one half of the tenderloin and cover with a second piece, tie up on all sides with a strong thread and tie;
- Add seasoning, salt to olive oil and rub roll with this mixture;
- Grease the form, put the roll in it, cover with foil and cook for 65 minutes at 200 degrees.
The taste of such a roll is saturated and at the same time tender. Herbs will give it a special flavor that will spread throughout the kitchen..
How to cook meat with potatoes
Prepare a delicious and hearty dinner, which will appeal to both adults and children is not so difficult. The tenderloin baked with potatoes will serve as a side dish as well as a meat dish. To make it taste more piquant, it is best to buy pesto sauce.
- potatoes – 700 grams;
- cutting – 0.7 kilograms;
- olive oil;
Cooking time: 65 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 170 kcal.
- Meat is cleaned, washed, films and excess fat are cut off, and then it is rubbed with salt and smeared with sauce;
- The tenderloin is laid out in the oven on the rack, and a baking sheet is placed at the bottom so that the fat and juice can flow into it;
- Peel the vegetables, cut into slices and put into the bag, pour in the oil, add the favorite seasonings and salt, mix well;
- Take the potatoes out of the bag and put them on the wire rack;
- Cook at a low temperature – 180 degrees for half an hour, then wrap the meat in foil and cook another 15 minutes.
Before serving, cool the meat a little and cut it into portions..
From the pork tenderloin you can cook a huge variety of tasty and fragrant dishes, but in order to always get them the way you need, you must carefully choose the meat.
It needs to be bought only fresh and good, so before buying you need to pay attention to its flavor, as well as color.
Fresh tenderloin has a pleasant, even slightly sweetish smell and a delicate pink shade, without white layers of fat. If the meat is fresh, it will quickly return to its original shape, if you press it down a little with your finger..
To make the tenderloin tasty and tender, you must remove excess fat and film from it before cooking. So that the meat does not burn and remains juicy inside, it is best to cook it in the oven and at a very low temperature – at 160-180 degrees.
If the tenderloin was purchased and sent to the freezer, then it necessarily needs preliminary preparation. It defrosts only at room temperature. No need to fill it with boiling water to reproach the defrosting process, since the taste of meat will only make it worse..
With the help of herbs, spices can form an aromatic and ruddy crust on meat. To do this, simply rub it with your favorite seasonings and put it in the oven. You can improve the taste of meat and make it more piquant by using marinade or brine..
While cooking meat in the oven, you can experiment with food and add mushrooms, fresh herbs, vegetables, and spices. It is best served with various side dishes, such as potatoes, rice, pasta, cereal, and vegetables..