If you are fed up with monotonous dishes and want something unusual, but at the same time tasty and satisfying, then royal pork will be an excellent option. This treat will not leave anyone indifferent, the male half of your home will be especially glad.
Make a holiday to your household and be sure to cook this dish. And the following recipes will be just right for you, by the way..
|Pork –||1 kg|
|Cheese Slice –||250 grams|
|Onion heads –||2 pieces|
|Tomatoes –||2 pieces|
|Potatoes –||2 pieces|
|Sour cream –||1 cup|
|Olive oil –||Little|
|Black pepper in the form of a hammer –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 120 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 282 Kcal|
How do you make pork royally? Consider the recipe with a photo:
- Pork should be carefully rinsed with cool water, if there is a skin, then it must be cut;
- Dry the washed pork a little and cut it into portions;
- Pieces can be slightly tipped off with a kitchen hammer;
- Next, sprinkle the meat with salt and black pepper, leave to marinate for 1 hour;
- Onion heads cleaned and cut into rings;
- The cheese must be grind to fine chips;
- Wash tomatoes and cut into slices;
- Potatoes are peeled, washed and three small floats;
- Spray baking pan or pan with olive oil;
- Further we spread the marinated pieces of meat on the greased surface;
- Put the onion rings in a uniform layer over the meat;
- Next, lay out mashed potatoes. Salt and pepper;
- Put tomato circles on top of the potatoes;
- Fill all with sour cream;
- We remove the pan in a hot oven to 180 degrees;
- Bake for 60 minutes;
- After 50 minutes, sprinkle all rubbed cheese.
The recipe for cooking meat in a fur coat
What will be needed:
- Pork – 500 grams;
- Two onions;
- Cheese – a piece of 100 grams;
- White mushrooms – 150 grams;
- 150 grams of chanterelles;
- 150 grams of champignons;
- Half a cup of homemade sour cream;
- A couple of big spoons of cream;
- Vegetable oil;
- A bit of salt and black pepper.
Cooking time – 120 minutes.
Calorie level – 275.
How to do:
- Pork should be thoroughly rinsed under cold water, if necessary, cut off unnecessary elements – skin, veins, film;
- Dried meat is dried and cut into small pieces, approximately 4-5 pieces should turn out;
- Sprinkle the pieces with pepper and salt on all sides;
- If the pieces are too thick, they can be beaten off with a kitchen hammer;
- We shift the meat in a cup and put it in the fridge. Leave to pickle for 1 hour;
- Mushrooms of three types are thoroughly washed, cleaned of dirt;
- Washed mushrooms cut into plates or small slices. Pour them into a cup and mix;
- Peel the bulbs, cut them in small squares;
- Next, put a griddle on the stove, add some vegetable oil and leave to warm up;
- Into the heated oil pour the mushrooms together with the onions, add some salt and fry for about 15 minutes. Mix the ingredients periodically;
- After that, pour all the sour cream and cream, mix everything well. Leave to stew for 5 minutes;
- Remove the ready sauce with mushrooms and onions from the stove and leave to cool;
- Then take the marinated pork out of the fridge;
- We grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil from all directions;
- Put the pieces of meat on a baking sheet;
- Fill all with mushroom sauce;
- We remove everything in a preheated oven to 180 degrees and bake for about 1 hour;
- For 10 minutes until readiness, we grind the cheese into fine straw and pour it on top;
- Ready meat is taken out of the oven and set on the table with a side dish of vegetables.
Pork royally in a multicooker
What you need:
- A pound of pork;
- Mushrooms – 200 grams;
- Potato tubers – 4 pieces;
- Onions – 2 heads;
- Cheese slice per 200 grams;
- Canned pineapple – 100 grams;
- Olives – 100 grams;
- Some black ground pepper;
- Allspice in peas – 7-8 stuff;
- Spices to your taste;
- A glass of sour cream or mayonnaise.
Cooking time – 2 hours.
Calorie content – 287.
How to do:
- Rinse the meat with cool water, remove the skin, films, veins;
- Dried pork and cut into small slices;
- Clean, rinse and chop the potatoes in small slices;
- Sprinkle pieces of meat with salt, pepper, spices and pickle for about 1 hour;
- We wash the mushrooms, scrape off the dirt and cut into small pieces or plates;
- Onions we clear of a peel, we shred small squares;
- Pour oil into a cup of the multicooker and set the “Frying” mode for 20 minutes;
- Fill mushrooms with warm oil, add salt and fry for about 10 minutes;
- Next, fall asleep onion, stir and fry for 5 minutes;
- Fill with sour cream and stew for 5 minutes;
- Next, put the sauce in a cup;
- We grease the multicooker container with oil on all sides;
- Marinated pieces of meat lay in a slow cooker, put the pieces of potatoes on top;
- Pickled pineapples cut into small pieces and also put in a slow cooker to the other components;
- Fill all with sauce with mushrooms and onions;
- Rub a piece of cheese with small chips, cut the olives into slices. Spread the olives on top of the sauce, while not putting the cheese;
- Select the “Baking” mode, set the time to 1 hour and leave to bake;
- After 50 minutes of cooking, sprinkle with grated cheese;
- Cooking before the beep. Then we serve on the table with a side dish of vegetables, boiled rice or spaghetti..
For cooking, it is best to use tenderloin, this part is cooked faster and is very soft and juicy.
Additionally, you can add chopped garlic and herbs, these components in the baking process will give flavor and juiciness.
It is not advisable to immediately sprinkle all with grated cheese, because in the process of baking it can burn and a dark crust forms on top. It is best to spread it for 5-10 minutes before the readiness of the dish..
Pork royally – it is quite difficult to prepare the dish, but it turns out to be excellent. It really is worth working for such a delicacy. And your family will be delighted with him.