The best dish is that which contains both a side dish and meat dish. And pork ribs, cooked with potatoes, not only save time for housewives, but also surprise with their juiciness and spicy taste..
|bulb –||1 PC.|
|carrot –||1 PC.|
|garlic –||a pair of teeth|
|sunflower oil –||50 ml|
|salt –||3 tsp.|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 115 Kcal|
Ribs with potatoes is a very nourishing dish, nutritious and at the same time fast to cook. And what could be better than food, which is quickly prepared?
- Wash pork ribs, cut into portions. Peel all the vegetables;
- Heat a pan with butter over high heat and place the ribs in it. They should fry on both sides so that a crust appears golden brown (about 3-4 minutes on each side);
- Carrots and onions cut into half rings. Put ribs in a separate pan;
- Fry vegetables until golden brown (no more than 10 minutes) on medium heat. Put everything to the meat;
- Pour pot with boiled water, salt and pepper. Add spices to your taste. Simmer everything under the lid for 20 minutes;
- Peel and chop the potatoes so that the pieces are no more than 3 cm;
- Add potatoes to the meat with vegetables and simmer for about half an hour. Water is no longer needed;
- Add peeled and chopped garlic to the ribs and mix. After that, put it all out together for another 10 minutes;
- Serve the dish must be hot, decorated with greens to your taste.
Cooking option in the oven
But this recipe for ribs is perfect for any gala dinner. Thanks to roasting ribs, juice is extracted and evenly soaks potatoes, which makes the dish especially juicy and tasty..
- rib plates – 1.5 kg .;
- potatoes – 1 kg .;
- mustard – 100 g .;
- half a head of garlic;
- rosemary – 30 g .;
- marjoram – 60 g .;
- salt to taste;
- oil for lubrication;
- glass of water;
- spices to taste.
Time: 120 minutes.
Calorie: 99 calories per serving.
- To cook pork ribs, baked with potatoes in the oven, you must first prepare the meat: wash, cut off excess fat, salt and pepper and rub well with garlic, which is chopped. Wrap cling film and leave to marinate for half an hour. If desired, the ribs can be cut into portions, but it is much more effective to cook and serve them whole, cutting already at dinner;
- Peel potatoes and cut into circles no thicker than 3 cm;
- Sliced potatoes to coat with salt and pepper, as well as spices. You can add dried garlic, paprika, dill, thyme or basil. It all depends on taste preferences;
- A large form should be smeared with vegetable oil so that the potatoes do not bake to the bottom. First, put the potatoes evenly, and on top of it – marinated ribs. Mustard must well coat the meat and pour a glass of water in the form;
- Tightly close the form with foil, carefully wrapping the edges. Bake in the oven at 190 degrees for one hour and 20 minutes;
- Remove the foil from the mold and place the dish for another 10 minutes in the oven;
- Feeding, decorate with greens or fresh vegetables.
Pork ribs stewed with potatoes in tomato sauce in a slow cooker
Ribs, like any meat, can be marinated in different ways and in different marinades. There is where to turn fantasy, but it is tomato sauce that will add the necessary juiciness to the dish and allow the meat to be very tender. And the slow cooker will help to do everything quickly and tasty..
- kilo of ribs;
- potatoes – 500 grams;
- a couple of tomatoes;
- a pair of bulb bulbs;
- a couple of carrots;
- celery (stalk);
- garlic – a few cloves;
- A glass of tomato juice;
- fresh greens;
- salt to taste;
- glass of water;
- 2 tsp. hops-suneli;
- a mixture of peppers;
- cooking oil for roasting.
Time: 100 minutes.
Caloric content: a serving contains 100 kcal.
- Chop ribs into portions along the bone and rinse well;
- In a bowl, pour tomato juice. In the case of tomato paste, you need to add a half cup of water to it and dilute well. To the tomato mixture add salt, a mixture of peppers and hop-suneli;
- Chop half of the garlic and grate the meat. Place ribs in tomato marinade and leave for half an hour;
- Peel and wash tomatoes with onions, garlic, celery and carrots. Carrot and tomato grate, chop the onion into half rings, and cut the celery into cubes. Put all the vegetables in the multicooker bowl, which is pre-lubricated with a small amount of oil;
- Salt vegetables and fry in the “Frying” mode for 10 minutes;
- Cut the potatoes into pieces, put them in vegetables and lightly fry for a few more minutes;
- Place ribs on top of vegetables, mix and add a glass of water. Transfer the slow cooker to the “Quenching” mode and stew for an hour and a half (time depends on the slow cooker);
- After extinguishing, hold the dish a little on the heating, and then serve hot, sprinkled with fresh herbs.
Pork ribs with mushrooms and potatoes in foil
Cooking ribs in the oven with potatoes is very easy and quick. But to give the dish spice and nutrition will help mushrooms. The recipe of pork ribs with potatoes and mushrooms in foil will appeal to the hostesses with its unusual charm.
- 1 kilogram of ribs;
- 6 potatoes;
- 1 large carrot;
- garlic to taste;
- one onion;
- 300 gr. champignons;
- 50 ml. vinegar;
- salt to taste;
- 200 grams of sour cream;
- oil for lubrication;
- a pinch of black pepper;
- spices (oregano, basil, paprika, parsley) to taste.
Time: 75 minutes.
Calorie: 120 calories per serving.
- Wash the ribs, cut the bone into pieces. In vinegar, add all the spices with salt and pepper, and coat the meat on all sides. Leave to pickle;
- Peel and wash carrots and carrots, cut them into medium pieces. Wash the mushrooms, cut off the blackened spots and the bottom of the leg. Cut into medium pieces. Chop garlic and add to vegetables, salt and pepper everything, add sour cream;
- At the bottom of the form lay a foil and sprinkle it with oil. Put the vegetables on top of the ribs. Peel and chop the onion. Lay on top of the ribs so that they are completely covered with a bow;
- Foil tightly wrap the form and send to the oven heated to 230 degrees for 90 minutes;
- The time in the oven depends on its thickness and the size of the ribs, therefore it is necessary to periodically check the dish;
- Remove the foil and put in the oven for 15 minutes before browning.
Pork with potatoes in pots
Any dish cooked in clay pots not only turns out to be incredibly tasty and fragrant, but also retains all the beneficial vitamins and nutritional properties of vegetables. And all because of the fact that the dish is steamed, which stands out in each pot. How to cook pork ribs with potatoes in pots? We will not torment you and start.
- ribs – 800 gr .;
- potato tubers – 6 pieces;
- bulb onion;
- Bulgarian pepper – 1 piece;
- green beans – 200 gr .;
- tomato – 2 pieces;
- vegetable oil – 30 g .;
- a pinch of salt;
- black pepper and bell pepper – to taste;
- Lavrushka – on a leaf in each pot;
- greenery for decoration.
Time: 2 hours.
Calorie: in one portion – 80 kcal.
- Wash and dry ribs. Cut into medium pieces so that each pot has several pieces;
- Grate all the pieces with salt and pepper and leave to marinate;
- Prepare vegetables: clean and wash. Cut potatoes into medium cubes in cm size, and cut peppers and beans into small plates. Onions and tomatoes chopped into small pieces;
- On a large fire in a hot frying pan, greased with butter, fry the ribs for 3-4 minutes on all sides;
- Arrange the fried ribs in pots, and fry the potatoes and onions in the same oil. Put the vegetables on top of the meat;
- Add chopped beans, peppers and tomatoes evenly in each pot. Add pepper peas and bay leaf. Salt a little and pour water in half;
- Put the pots in the oven and turn it on at 200 degrees. Cook 90 minutes;
- Remove the pots and let stand outside the oven for another 20 minutes. Serve, decorated with greens.
Each dish has its own cooking secrets. Ribs with potatoes can also be cooked using some tricks:
- Instead of salt, you can add soy sauce to the marinade;
- Marinated ribs should from half an hour to 2-3 hours;
- As a side dish, you can add any vegetables to them;
- Instead of sour cream, you can add mayonnaise or cream;
- Olive oil is perfect for all recipes;
- Instead of these spices, you can add various ready-made mixtures or seasoning complexes to your taste..
Pork ribs with potatoes is a versatile dish that cooks quickly, but is also incredibly nutritious and satisfying. You can cook them both on weekdays and for special gala meals..