If you want to add variety to your daily menu, or soon you will have a meeting with friends, relatives or a holiday, then you probably thought about what kind of treat to make. You can turn to Chinese cuisine and make delicious pork in sweet and sour sauce with pineapples.
Sauce and pineapples perfectly complement the meat, make it juicy and fragrant. Usually this dish is served in many Chinese restaurants, but if you know the recipe of cooking, then you can make it yourself. Especially at home, it turns out home-like tasty and satisfying.
|pork –||half a kilo|
|canned pineapple –||300 grams|
|soy sauce –||4-5 large spoons|
|high-grade flour –||25 grams|
|starch –||25 grams|
|9% bite –||50 ml|
|sugar sand –||40 grams|
|dill and parsley –||few branches|
|salt –||to your taste|
|chili peppers –||Little|
|vegetable oils –||for frying|
|Time for preparing: 80 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 195 Kcal|
The method of cooking pork in sweet and sour sauce with pineapples:
- A piece of meat should be rinsed well under running cold water, remove excess fat, film;
- Then cut the meat in small pieces with a size of 2 cm by 2 cm;
- Sliced slices need to sprinkle with flour, potato starch and pour soy sauce;
- Mix the pieces in the marinade thoroughly, the marinade should be thick and resemble the appearance of sour cream;
- Leave to marinate for 10-15 minutes;
- Open a jar of pineapples, remove and spread on a colander;
- Rinse the pineapples lightly under cool water and leave to stand in a colander for a bit of excess liquid;
- Cut the pineapples into small pieces, in size they should resemble pieces of meat;
- Pour some oil into the pan and put it on the fire;
- Put the pineapples on the heated oil and fry them on high heat for about 3-4 minutes;
- Put the pineapples out of the pan. In order to stack excess fat from the pineapple, the pieces can be wrapped in a towel from a paper base;
- Next, in a frying pan with oil, in which the pineapples were fried, we spread the roasted meat and fry, while constantly stirring;
- Fry pork until golden brown;
- Put the tomato in a bowl, add vinegar and some sugar. Mix thoroughly until smooth;
- Then pour the sauce in a skillet with pork, stir;
- Next, lay out the fried pineapples, add salt, chili and mix;
- Cover the lid on top, leave to prepare for about 15-20 minutes;
- Rinse greens and cut into small pieces;
- Once the pork is ready, sprinkle with chopped greens;
- Served with special chopsticks as devices.
Pork in sweet and sour sauce with pineapples and mushrooms in a slow cooker
Ingredients for cooking:
- pork pulp – 1 kg;
- pineapple – 500 grams;
- champignon mushrooms – 500 grams;
- vegetable oil;
- chili – to your taste;
- greens a few twigs.
Ingredients for marinade:
- egg yolk – 1 piece;
- soy sauce – 50 ml;
- 1 large spoon of potato starch;
- 2 tsp of grated ginger.
For sweet and sour sauce:
- soy sauce – 100 ml;
- lemon juice – 80 ml;
- ketchup or tomato – 3 large spoons;
- garlic cloves – 6-7 pieces;
- grated ginger – 5-6 tsp;
- water – 1 cup.
Ingredients for batter:
- 100 grams of flour;
- 100 grams of potato starch.
Cooking time – 1.5 hours.
Calorie content – 210 kcal.
- First you need to prepare a marinade for meat. Put the egg yolk in a small bowl, add the soy sauce, add the shredded ginger and pour in the potato starch;
- All components need to mix well;
- Pork flesh thoroughly washed, cut off the fat film;
- Cut the pork into small strips with a thickness of 0.7 cm and a length of 3 cm;
- Then put the sliced meat in a bowl with marinade, mix and set aside for half an hour;
- Pour flour, starch into a plate and stir;
- Rolls pieces of pork in a dry mix;
- We add vegetable oil to the slow cooker, set the program “Frying” and heat it;
- In the heated oil, lay out the pork in breading, fry on both sides until golden brown crust appears;
- Fry the meat for 15-20 minutes, then lay it on a plate, turn off the slow cooker;
- Next, clean the fresh pineapple from the skin and cut into cubes;
- We rinse the mushrooms, clean the hats from the skins and cut them into plates or pieces;
- Turn on the slow cooker in the mode “Frying” or “Baking”, if necessary, add vegetable oil;
- Spread pineapple and mushrooms, fry for 5-7 minutes;
- Spread pineapple and mushrooms from butter;
- Next, pour the water into the slow cooker, add a tomato or ketchup into it, mix well until the tomato is completely dissolved;
- Pour in soy sauce, lemon juice and leave to prepare in the “Baking / Frying” mode;
- Garlic cloves are cleaned and passed through a press;
- Ginger wipe with a fine grater;
- Add garlic, ginger to sauce, stir;
- After 10 minutes, when the sauce begins to boil, we lay out the meat, mushrooms, pineapples;
- Stew all the ingredients in the sauce for about 15 minutes;
- In the end, sprinkle with chopped greens and serve on the table.
Cooking meat without pineapples in Chinese
Ingredients from which we will prepare:
- 500 grams of pork;
- onion – 1 piece;
- two bell peppers;
- 100 ml of soy sauce;
- tomato paste – 100 grams;
- 25 grams of sugar;
- 1 large spoonful of fresh lemon juice;
- 30 grams of potato starch;
- 1 small spoonful of ground paprika;
- ½ tsp of spices for meat;
- olive oil;
- salt to your taste.
Cooking will take 70-80 minutes.
Calorie content – 195 kkkal.
The method of cooking pork in sweet and sour sauce without pineapples in Chinese:
- The first thing you need to make a sweet and sour sauce. In a bowl, pour soy sauce;
- Then lay out the tomato paste and stir;
- Pour sugar, pour the juice of lemon;
- Thoroughly stir all the ingredients, that the sauce has become homogeneous;
- In order for the sauce to become thick, it is necessary to pour potato starch into it and mix until the grains of starch are completely dissolved;
- Next, wash the Bulgarian pepper, cut the stalk and take out the outlet with seeds;
- Cut the pepper into strips or half rings;
- With onions we remove the husk and chop halves of rings;
- Pork pulp wash over a stream of cold water, remove excess fat, film;
- Cut the flesh into small slices in the form of cubes;
- add olive oil to the pan, put it on the fire and heat it;
- Put the slices of pork on hot oil and fry on both sides;
- Fry pork until half cooked, it should be covered with a crust. It takes about 10 minutes to cook meat;
- Then we put onion the pieces of onion and bell pepper to the meat;
- Sprinkle meat with vegetables with salt, spices;
- Stir the vegetables and pork once more;
- Next, pour all the ingredients in a prepared sweet and sour sauce;
- Sprinkle with paprika, stir well;
- Cook under the lid for about 8 minutes;
- After that, you can lay out on plates and serve..
Tips to help culinary
- Be sure to sprinkle chili peppers during or after cooking. This dish should have a sharp taste;
- pineapple can be used fresh or canned;
- when serving, you can sprinkle meat with sesame;
- tomato paste can be replaced with ketchup.
Well, it turns out that it is not too difficult to make a tasty treat for Chinese cuisine – pork in a sweet and sour sauce. Additionally, you can add mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, these ingredients will give a pleasant aroma and soak the meat with juices. The main thing in cooking is to follow the instructions exactly, then you can make a real masterpiece that is often served in many Chinese restaurants..