Cook meat for dinner, what could be easier? But you can just make meat, and you can create a culinary masterpiece with a sauce and a few additional ingredients..
|pork (perfect tenderloin) –||500 g|
|bulb –||2 pcs.|
|fat cream –||1 cup|
|sunflower oil + butter –||30 ml + 50 g|
|flour –||25 g|
|tomato paste –||60 g|
|salt and pepper –||taste|
|chopped parsley –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 142 Kcal|
A classic dish that was originally served in the homes of nobility, and later became available to everyone. Juicy pork with delicate cream sauce will be an excellent option for any meal..
- Washed, well-dried meat (you can use napkins or towels) cut into thin pieces about 7 mm thick;
- It is good to beat off the received pieces, previously having placed them in a package or having covered with a food wrap;
- The chops are again chopped into jars against the fibers;
- Cut the onion into quarters and crumble into thin half-rings;
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and heat 10 ml of vegetable oil and half of butter in it;
- Fry the onions until soft, pepper and salt;
- As soon as the onion becomes transparent, pour flour over it and mix well. Reduce fire;
- Then add tomato paste and sour cream. If the dish is thick, add some water;
- Stir the sauce until smooth, stirring constantly;
- Heat the remaining butter in a separate pan and put the meat in it;
- Fry pork on low heat for up to 8 minutes, add pepper and salt;
- Combine meat and sauce. To simmer over low heat until ready. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve..
Pork in creamy garlic sauce in a pan
For spicy, slightly spicy pork sauce is ideal for sour cream and garlic sauce.
- pork (fillets can be used, and you can use meat with bone) – 400 gr;
- sour cream – 200 ml;
- allspice – ½ tsp;
- salt and nutmeg – to taste;
- garlic – half head (can vary);
- Lavrushka – a couple of pieces;
- butter – 20 g;
- vegetable oil – for roasting.
Elapsed time: 50 minutes.
- Prepare the meat beforehand – wash, cut off excess fat and dry it so that there are no water drops on it;
- Heat an oiled frying pan over medium heat;
- Pork chop pieces (4-5 mm) against the fibers;
- Fry the meat until half cooked, salt and pepper;
- Peel the onion and cut it into half rings (you can quarters);
- In a separate pan, spasserovat the onion until golden brown. If there is no second pan or time allows you to fry the onions in advance;
- As soon as the meat is ready, add onions to it and mix well. Set aside from fire;
- Heat the butter in a skillet and put the garlic cloves in peeled and cut in half;
- As soon as the oil absorbs the aroma of garlic (the garlic itself should turn golden) pour sour cream and water to it, extinguish a little;
- Pour the meat with onions to the sauce and mix well;
- Add salt to taste and nutmeg. Throw a couple of leaves of Lavrushka. Simmer for 15 minutes until thick;
- Serve pork in sour cream sauce to any side dish.
Stewed pork with mushrooms in sour cream
- pork – 0.3 kg;
- champignons – 100 g;
- sour cream – 100 gr;
- bulb onion;
- garlic – clove;
- salt to taste;
- allspice – a few peas;
- nutmeg – pinch;
- vegetable oil for roasting or pork fat – 10 g.
Cooking time: 1 hour.
Calorie: 190 calories.
- Wash pork and wipe with napkins to remove excess moisture;
- Cut the meat into small bars of 3-5 mm;
- Heat the oil in a pan or melt the lard (you can use the excess, which is usually cut from the meat);
- Throw the meat in the pan and fry for about 8 minutes;
- Wash and slice the mushrooms;
- As soon as the pork becomes soft, add mushrooms and fry for another 3-4 minutes;
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic finely. Garlic can be crushed with a press;
- Add vegetables to the meat, sour cream and all the spices. Stew 30 minutes.
Pork with Porcini Mushrooms
To reduce the calorie content of the dish and get tender, juicy meat – it must be baked in the oven with porcini mushrooms.
- 0.5 kg – pork neck;
- 200 gr – white mushrooms;
- 2 bulbs (medium);
- a glass of sour cream .;
- oil for roasting;
- spices to taste.
Cooking time: 50 minutes.
Caloric content: 190 kcal.
- Neck prepare and cut into bars across the fibers (about 2 cm). Slightly repelled;
- Washed mushrooms boil for 10 minutes in a small amount of salted water and let drain with a colander;
- Pork fry in a pan until half cooked (5 min.);
- Crumble onion into small cubes and spasserovat together with mushrooms in a frying pan for 4 minutes;
- Put meat in the form, vegetables on top and pour over all the sour cream with spices;
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
Recipe for pork shoulder in a cream-mustard marinade
Thanks to this sauce and the slow cooker, even tough meat from the shoulder of the pig will become juicy and tender..
- pork shoulder – 400 gr;
- sour cream – 3 tbsp. l .;
- French mustard – 1-2 tbsp. l .;
- water – 2 tbsp. l .;
- flour – 20 g;
- salt – ½ tsp;
- ground pepper – to taste;
- butter for roasting.
Cooking time: 60 minutes.
Calories: 165 calories.
- Meat cut into pieces at its own discretion. The sauce in any case will make it juicy and soft, regardless of thickness;
- Pour the pork into the multicooker bowl and fry with the lid open for 5 minutes in the Frying mode;
- Pour the flour to the meat and mix well;
- Sour cream mixed with mustard and spices;
- Pour the sauce to the meat, cover and simmer in the “Baking” or “Stewing” mode for 40 minutes;
- Add water if you need a liquid sauce;
- Serve hot.
When creating meat masterpieces it is worth remembering:
- Sour cream is better to take 30% fat;
- Even tough meat can be made juicy, if you pre-marinate it;
- To sour cream sauce evenly covered the pork, it is worth pre-breaded in flour;
- If you need juicy meat, then fry it better in an open pan without a lid;
- For convenience, it is necessary to chop slightly frozen meat and be sure against the fibers..
As a result, any housewife will get a tasty dish, which looks great at a simple family dinner or a reception. The main thing – to cook with love!