Many love sea fish. It has no bones, so it can be prepared in almost any way. On our shelves is often found pollock. Therefore, problems with the purchase of this fish does not arise, and its price is not high.
And you can cook it in different ways. Especially tasty, juicy, tender, it turns out under the marinade of carrots and onions. But how to make it worth considering more details..
|700 grams of pollock average size –||2 carcasses|
|salt –||½ tsp|
|black pepper in a ground form –||5 grams|
|flour –||6 large spoons|
|olive oil –||at its discretion|
|spices for fish –||Little|
|carrots –||2 medium|
|bulbs –||2 small|
|tomato paste –||75 grams|
|sugar –||1/3 part t.lozhki|
|Lavrushka –||1 leaf|
|Time for preparing: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 89 Kcal|
How to do it:
- Onions must be peeled and cut into small squares;
- Carrot root washed, scrape off all the dirt and skin. Grate a grated vegetable with a large grill or cut into strips;
- Pour vegetable oil into the pan, put it on the fire and heat it;
- In the hot oil pour carrot, stir and leave to cook;
- A few minutes later we fall asleep onions, mix everything and continue to roast;
- Next, put a little tomato paste. Instead, you can make a tomato puree of fresh tomatoes. To do this, they need to pour hot water and peel. Then grind them in a blender or wipe through a sieve;
- Fill a glass of water or fish broth, mix everything;
- Add to the marinade lavrushka, salt, black pepper and stir. Marinade is ready;
- Next, proceed to the preparation of fish. It should be thoroughly rinsed;
- We clean the scales from the pollock, cut and remove the giblets;
- Cut off the head and remove all the fins;
- Cut fish into small pieces;
- Add flour to a flat plate, add salt and spices. We mix everything;
- Pre-placed on the gas chafing dish, pour oil and heat;
- Sprinkle each piece of fish with flour mixture;
- Put the pollock on the hot oil and fry each side until it is covered in golden color;
- After that, we shift all the fish pieces in the marinade, put on a slow fire;
- All stew from 15 to 30 minutes, at its discretion;
- It can be served immediately hot, but cold it will be much tastier;
- It is best to clean the pan in a cold room for 2-3 hours, you can overnight.
How to cook pollock with carrots and onions multicooker
What products will be required:
- kilo of pollock fillet;
- 2-3 pieces of carrot root vegetables;
- tomato in the form of paste – 80 grams;
- two onions;
- vegetable oil – 100 ml;
- seasoning to your taste;
- salt to your taste;
- a few pinches of black pepper.
Preparation takes 3 hours.
Calories – 82 kcal.
- The fish must be thoroughly rinsed under cool water;
- Next, clean the pollock from the scales, cut and remove giblets;
- Cut into medium pieces, sprinkle with spices, salt, ground pepper;
- Put the slow cooker in the “Baking” or “Frying” mode, add vegetable oil and warm it up;
- Put slices of pollock in heated oil and fry wasps on all sides. All pieces should become ruddy in color;
- Take out the pollock on a plate;
- With the bulbs, remove the skin, cut into small pieces;
- Carrot root vegetables washed, scrape the entire skin;
- Carrots must be rubbed on a coarse grater or cut into thin strips;
- Pour vegetable oil into the bowl of the multicooker, heat it up in the “Frying” or “Baking” mode;
- Pour onion and carrot on hot oil, stir;
- Fry the vegetable cut until golden, without forgetting to mix;
- After that add tomato paste to vegetables, mix and leave to fry for 10 minutes;
- Next, lay out the fried pieces of fish to the vegetables;
- All add some salt, season with spices;
- We fill in 200 ml of hot water, we rearrange the mode on “Quenching”;
- Cook the fish under the marinade for 2 hours;
- Ready pollock with marinade served with any side dish.
Baked fish in the oven
Ingredients for cooking:
- 800 grams of pollock;
- two carrot roots;
- onions – two heads;
- olive oil;
- tomato paste – 50 grams;
- 50 ml of water or red wine;
- salt to your taste;
- some black pepper in a ground form;
- 2 cloves of garlic.
Cooking will take 1 hour and 30 minutes..
Calories – 81 kcal.
- Carrot roots are washed, cleaned of dirt and skins;
- We rub the carrot with a coarse grater or chop into thin strips;
- With the bulbs, remove the skin, cut the bulbs into half rings;
- In the cauldron you need to trim the vegetable oil and mix it on the gas;
- Fall asleep carrots, onions and leave to fry;
- Stir the vegetables from time to time, cook until golden;
- Put tomato paste to vegetables, mix;
- Fry vegetables with tomato for 5-7 minutes;
- Fill the wine or water, simmer everything for 5 minutes;
- Ready sauce can be removed from the stove;
- Next, the fish need to be washed, cleaned of scales;
- Cut the pollock and remove all the entrails;
- Cut fins, head;
- Cut the fillet into portions;
- The bottom of the baking dish must be greased with vegetable oil;
- We spread on the bottom half of the vegetable marinade;
- Garlic peeled and cut into thin slices. We spread on top of vegetables;
- Next, put the fish slices;
- Spread a layer of the remaining vegetables;
- Remove the form with vegetables and fish in the oven and leave to bake for 45 minutes;
- We bake at a temperature of 220 degrees;
- We take out the finished fish from the oven and serve it to the table..
- Pre-fish is best marinated in spices and leave to stand for about 1 hour. As a result, it will turn out juicy, tender, fragrant;
- Stewing fish in marinade can be not very long, with a long stewing, it can break up into pieces;
- This treat can be served with boiled potatoes, rice, buckwheat, stewed vegetables.
Pollack marinated with carrots and onions will be an excellent treat, both for the daily menu, and for lunch with guests. If you do it right, you may end up with a delicious dish that you and your family will love..