For many, with only one thought of climbing, salivation immediately begins to flow. What is this delicious and hearty dish, just beyond words. It must be prepared. Moreover, there are many recipes for this treat..
It turns out that it can be made not only from sheets of dough, you can use lavash to make it as well. He will give the dish tenderness, and he soaked in juices of meat and vegetables. So, how to cook lasagna from pita at home? Let’s find out, and this will help the following cooking methods.
|Minced beef and pork –||500 grams|
|Pita –||4 sheets|
|A tomato –||2 pieces|
|Bow –||1 large head|
|A piece of cheese –||250-300 grams|
|Carrot –||1 piece|
|Greenery –||Small bunch|
|Vegetable oil –||Little|
|Milk –||500 ml|
|Butter –||50 grams|
|Flour –||2 large spoons|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 117 Kcal|
Peel the onion and carrot from the skin and cut into small cubes;
Put a griddle on the stove, add oil and heat it. Pour onion and fry for 5 minutes, constantly stir;
Then we lay out minced meat to onions, mix and leave to fry for about 10 minutes;
On the tomatoes, make cuts in the form of crosses and lay them out for a few minutes in hot water, remove and put in cold water;
Remove the skin from the tomato, put the pulp in a cup, knead with a fork to the state of mashed potatoes;
Put the tomato puree to the stuffing, mix. Stew still about 5-7 minutes. Salting;
Rinse greens, cut into pieces. Fall asleep greens to the filling. Remove the prepared filling from the heat and leave to cool;
Making the sauce. Pour half of the milk into a bowl, pour in the flour and whisk;
Put butter in a metal container, put it on the stove and melt it;
Then pour a mixture of milk and flour into it, mix everything;
We continue to warm and pour in milk residues;
All mix with a whisk, cook until thick;
Remove the sauce from the plate, add salt and stir;
A piece of cheese grated in fine chips;
Lubricate the form for baking with butter. Pour there a small amount of sauce and lay out a sheet of pita on it;
We divide the filling into three parts. Spread one part of the pita bread, pour over the sauce and add some grated cheese;
Then cover with pita bread, lay out the filling with cheese and sauce, cover with one sheet;
Put the last layer, cover with a sheet of pita, pour out the rest of the sauce and sprinkle with cheese;
We warm the oven to 180-190 degrees, put lasagna and bake for 40-45 minutes.
Lazy lasagna: a recipe with pita bread
What you need:
- 3 sheets of pita;
- 300 grams of mozzarella cheese;
- Parmesan – 150 grams;
- A pound of ground beef;
- Half a liter of ground tomatoes;
- 1 garlic clove;
- A piece of butter;
- A pinch of hot chili peppers;
- Some black ground pepper;
- Vegetable oil.
Cooking time – 60 minutes.
Nutritional value – 118.
How to cook:
- Place a griddle on the stove, pour in the butter and heat. Put the minced meat on the heated oil and fry for about 10 minutes;
- Salt the meat, pepper and remove from the stove. Leave to cool;
- Mozzarella fray in chips, and parmesan in small;
- We clean the clove of garlic and cut it into small pieces. Put it on the pan with butter and fry for a few minutes;
- Then pour garlic tomatoes into garlic, season with salt and pepper. Boil the tomato mixture until thick;
- The baking dish is thoroughly lubricated with butter;
- Put the first layer of lavash and pour it with tomato sauce, put half of the minced meat and sprinkle with parmesan chips;
- Next, put a layer, lubricate with tomato and sprinkle with mozzarella;
- The next two layers will be similar – first with minced meat, then with cheese;
- We warm up the oven to 200 degrees and put there lasagna for 30 minutes.
Lavash Vegetable Lasagna Recipe
Prepare the following:
- Thin layers of pita – 2 pieces;
- 300 grams of spinach;
- One zucchini;
- The average bunch of greens;
- Slice of soft cheese per 200 grams;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- Some salt;
- ½ tsp black ground pepper.
Cooking time – 40-50 minutes.
How many calories – 75.
How to do:
- Wash squash, scrape the skin, remove the seeds. Pulp grating. Put it in a colander to drain excess liquid;
- Rinse the spinach, boil until tender. We take out from water, we dry;
- Rinse greens and cut with spinach slices;
- In the cup lay out zucchini, greens;
- Cheese fray in small chips;
- Eggs are freed from the shell, put to the vegetables, add some cheese, add some salt, season with spices and mix;
- Lubricate the baking dish with oil;
- We spread a sheet of lavash and put the filling on it in a uniform layer;
- Cover with a second sheet and sprinkle with cheese residue;
- If desired, you can pour Bechamel sauce, it will give juiciness;
- Put the lasagna in a heated oven to 180 degrees and leave to bake for 30 minutes.
Chicken and Mushroom Fresh Lasagne Lasagna
What you need to prepare:
- Lavash Armenian thin – 4 leaves;
- A pound of chicken meat;
- Champignons – 500 grams;
- Onion – 2 heads;
- Tomatoes – 4 pieces;
- Some salt;
- Vegetable oil.
For the sauce:
- Milk – 3 glasses;
- Solid grade cheese – 350 grams;
- Mozzarella – 100 grams;
- A piece of butter per 100 grams;
- Flour – 150 grams;
- ½ tsp of nutmeg;
- A little salt and black pepper;
- Dry basil – 1 small spoon;
- Fresh basil greens – for decoration.
How much to cook – 1 hour.
Calorie – 115.
- Rinse the chicken meat with cool water and cut into strips;
- Peel the onion, cut into half rings;
- Mushrooms wash and cut the plates;
- Pour vegetable oil into a frying pan, warm it and pour onions, fry;
- Then put the chicken, fry another 10 minutes;
- In a separate pan fry the mushrooms until medium readiness;
- Place the chicken, onion and mushrooms in a cup, season with salt, pepper, dry basil;
- Wash tomatoes, cut into thin rings;
- Cooking bechamel sauce. Put butter in a frying pan, melt it;
- In the liquid oil pour flour, mix and break the lumps;
- Then pour in the milk and stir until smooth;
- Fall asleep nutmeg, leave to cook until thick;
- Hard cheese is ground into small chips, mozzarella cut into plates;
- Lubricate the baking dish and put pita bread;
- Lay out a layer of chicken and mushrooms. Put the tomato rings on top of the layer and pour over the sauce;
- Then put a sheet of pita bread and stuffing, tomatoes, sauce;
- The next two layers are laid out in the same way;
- Sprinkle the last upper layer with cheese, lay out mozzarella plates, tomato circles and pour over the rest of the sauce;
- The oven is heated to 180 degrees and set to bake for 20 minutes..
- Before baking, the top should be covered with foil to prevent it from burning;
- It should be baked in the form of a ceramic base or of antipyretic glass, in this pot the lasagna will preserve juiciness and aroma;
- You can use kefir instead of bechamel sauce, but you should first season it with spices and herbs..
While cooking the lasagna, a pleasant aroma will spread throughout the house, which will lure all households to the table. Be prepared that after cooking the treat will scatter, not having time to cool. Therefore, cook as much as possible so that everyone has enough!
Enjoy your meal!