Even ordinary pasta can be prepared tasty, and with the addition of vegetables and well-chosen seasonings, they can be turned into a real culinary delight..
|pasta (spaghetti) –||400 g|
|small carrot –||200 g|
|15% cream –||200 ml|
|sweet bell pepper –||1 PC.|
|zucchini –||1 PC.|
|bulb –||1 PC.|
|butter –||20 g|
|salt, seasoning, pepper –||to your taste|
|cream cheese –||55 g|
|Time for preparing: 45 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 150 Kcal|
Phased cooking pasta with vegetables:
- Put spaghetti stew and at the end fold to a sieve or colander;
- Straws chop peppers with carrots. Fry and add the onion sliced into half rings;
- Zucchini also cut into strips, put in the pan to the rest of the vegetables. Pour a few tablespoons of water (you can decorate the pasta) to season with spices and simmer;
- At the end of the heat treatment pour cream, add butter and cheese;
- Ready creamy vegetable sauce mixed with pasta and serve hot.
Of course, Italy is the queen of pasta and it’s not necessary to leave the country to enjoy the taste of traditional cuisine..
- olive oil – 85 ml;
- grated Parmesan – 150 gr .;
- red wine (dry) – 1 glass;
- freshly ground pepper (black);
- granulated sugar – 10 g .;
- spaghetti – 450 gr .;
- celery bunch;
- garlic – 3 teeth;
- medium ripe tomatoes – 5 pcs .;
- any stuffing – 450 gr.
Italian cooking time: 40 minutes.
The number of calories: 208.17 kcal per 100 g. finished pasta.
Step-by-step process of cooking pasta in Italian:
- Fill a large saucepan with 3 liters of water, boil, add sea salt (0.5 tbsp) and pour olive oil (30 ml). Put the paste, ready to fold the product in a colander;
- Chop carrots, garlic and onions. Heat a few tablespoons of olive oil and fry the onions to transparency, and then the remaining ingredients. Stew until soft. Add minced meat and fry without lumping for about 8 minutes;
- Scalded tomatoes should be finely cut into small cubes. Washed and dried celery chop. Ingredients add to the pan to the previous vegetables, add sugar and pour in the wine. Leave on low heat for 15 minutes..
Spaghetti can be served in two ways:
- Put them in the pan and turn them several times to mix the dish with vegetable sauce;
- Serve both parts of the dish separately..
In addition, “Bolognese” is served with grilled Parmesan, and the dish itself is sprinkled with freshly ground black pepper..
Pasta with chicken and vegetables
Usually pasta is served as a side dish, but not in this case. The dish prepared according to this recipe can be served independently..
Composition of products:
- freshly ground black pepper;
- carrot – 2 pcs .;
- chicken fillet – 400 gr .;
- horns – 350 g;
- oil – 80 ml;
- soy sauce – 4 tbsp. l .;
- bunch of greens;
- hard tomatoes – 250 gr .;
- green onions – 4 feathers;
- onions – 2 pcs .;
- Bulgarian pepper – 250 gr .;
- garlic clove.
Cooking time: hour.
Calorie 100 grams. the finished dish: 148.93 kcal.
- Cut the fillet into thin strips;
- Fry the chicken and do not turn over the first 5 minutes;
- Cut pepper rings with onion, coarsely grate carrots;
- Add vegetables to the chicken and turn the fillets on the other side;
- Tomatoes split in half and cut;
- Pour soy sauce into the pan, throw tomatoes, lightly salt, pepper and simmer for 7 minutes;
- While vegetables are being cooked, boil the pasta. Ideally, they should remain slightly firm. Fold to a colander;
- Pour them to the vegetables, mix;
- Sprinkle with chopped herbs and fry over medium heat, stirring continuously for no more than 5 minutes.
Serve the dish on a flat plate, pre-spreading lettuce leaves.
Lenten pasta with vegetables
Even in the post, you can cook no less tasty pasta, and oregano will add spice to this recipe..
- pasta (fettuccine or noodles) – 250 gr .;
- semolina – 40 g .;
- broth (on vegetables) – 300 ml;
- cauliflower – 1 head;
- broccoli – 2 heads;
- a tomato;
- oregano – 10 g .;
- olive oil – 15 ml;
- garlic – 3 teeth;
- oil – 50 ml;
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
Caloric content: 49.7 kcal.
Phased cooking pasta pasta:
- Boil until noodles;
- All vegetables cut and fry until soft;
- Mix with pasta, pour in olive oil, pour semolina, season and pour broth. Stew for 10 minutes.
When serving, decorate the dish with sliced olives.
Pasta in a creamy sauce with vegetables in a slow cooker
Cream sauce is able to give pasta a unique taste..
- “Tagliatelle” – 300 gr .;
- broccoli – 2 heads;
- canned beans and corn – 50 g each;
- 33% cream – 100 ml;
- sea salt;
- garlic – 3 teeth;
- allspice ground pepper;
- water – 2 cups;
- Parmesan – 50 gr.
Spent cooking time: 25 minutes.
Calories per 100 g .: 142 kcal.
- Set the “frying” mode on the slow cooker and fry the chopped onion with garlic for 15 minutes;
- Without disabling the mode, throw the remaining chopped ingredients (vegetables), mix and fry for another 3 minutes;
- Pour water and wait for boiling;
- Add “tagliatelle”, salt and turn on the “multi-cook” mode, timer 10 minutes, at 100С;
- A few minutes later pour the cream, pepper, check the salt and close the lid;
- Before serving, sprinkle hot dish with parmesan.
Pasta with frozen vegetables in cheese sauce
The dish will help you out when unexpected guests arrive on the threshold and you need to cook something tasty and quick..
- pasta – 400 gr .;
- frozen vegetables – green peas, green beans, onions, corn; sweet peppers, celery and carrots – 300 g;
Cooking time: 1 hour.
Caloric content: 192.57 kcal.
Step-by-step cooking process:
- Boil the paste and fold in a colander;
- Naturally defrost vegetables and heat oil in a pan;
- Fry the thawed vegetables, pour them with 50 ml of water, simmer for a quarter of an hour with the lid closed;
- In 20 minutes beans, carrots and peas will be cooked until half cooked;
- After the indicated time, remove the lid and continue the heat treatment for another quarter of an hour;
- Ready vegetables mix with pasta and serve..
Recommendations for cooking delicious pasta
- as stuffing for pasta nests, you can use any stuffing, even turkey meat;
- Pasta buy only the highest grades. Such when boiling in water or a slow cooker will never turn into porridge;
- the water must completely cover the paste during cooking;
- so that the paste does not stick together, be sure to add a few spoons of butter;
- ideal proportion for cooking: for every 125 grams. paste 4 cups of water;
- cooking time: fettuccine and thin noodles are cooked in 2 minutes, the rest of the products up to 12 minutes;
Italians assure that each type of pasta is served with the appropriate sauce: spaghetti is served with cream or tomato. Penne, rigatolli and spirals – with meat and heterogeneous in consistency sauces. With noodles it is better to use – cheesy, egg or creamy. Wide and flat products are served with game based tomato sauce. Horns and other small items are added to soups, and bows with shells accompany beautifully chopped vegetables, mussels or shrimps..
Cook pasta with vegetables, experiment with the ingredients! You might come up with a unique recipe for this dish that has never been mentioned before..