Shrimp paste – a dish with a unique, delicate flavor. Much, of course, depends on the sauce with which it is served, but no one has yet remained indifferent to this method of cooking shrimp. It may seem that it is too difficult, but there are recipes that can be considered simple in execution..
|Pasta (optional – any) –||250 g|
|Shrimp, peeled, frozen –||400 g|
|Garlic –||4 teeth|
|Cream 10% fat –||1 cup|
|Cream Cheese –||100 g|
|Olive oil –||100 g|
|Oregano, marjoram –||optional|
|Salt pepper –||optional|
|Dried Dill –||optional|
|Time for preparing: 35 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 101 Kcal|
- In a pan of impressive size, water is poured, placed on the fire. As it boils, pasta is added there (spaghetti or any other pasta, if desired) and boiled;
- Cooked spaghetti recline on a sieve;
- Shrimps are prepared: peeled, they are thawed, placed on a sieve to glass the excess water;
- Garlic is peeled, cut in half in any direction;
- Garlic is added to a heated container with olive oil, fried a little, then thrown away;
- Shrimps are added instead of garlic, fried over high heat for about 4 minutes;
- Spices, cream and melted cheese are added as desired;
- Shrimp sauce is stirred, brought to a state of medium thickening, then poured over spaghetti and served to the table.
Pasta with clams in a creamy garlic sauce
Another option for shrimp pasta is to dilute it with a creamy garlic sauce. This paste will get a little spicy, but it will only make it tastier and more attractive..
- Pasta – 450 gr .;
- Shrimps – 600 gr .;
- Cream – 1,5 glasses;
- Garlic – 4 cloves;
- Vegetable oil – on request;
- Dried basil – 1 pinch;
- Salt, spices – optional.
Cooking time: 35 – 40 minutes.
Calories: 106 kcal per 100 grams.
- The paste is boiled, according to the step by step instructions on its packaging;
- Oil of vegetable origin is added to the container, where garlic is fried for a few minutes, and then it is discarded;
- Shrimps are added to the container, which are fried for about 2 minutes and laid out in another dish;
- Cream, salt, and spices are added to the container instead of the shrimp; the mixture is thickened;
- Shrimps are added and roasted for about 10 minutes;
- Pasta poured with sauce, sprinkled with basil, served on the table.
Seafood pasta recipe in creamy tomato sauce
Creamy tomato sauce is the most common addition to shrimp paste. One of the ingredients of this dish is dry white wine, so it can be used as the main one on the holiday table..
- Tomatoes – 4 pcs .;
- Peeled shrimps – 300 gr .;
- Cream – 0.5 cups;
- Dry white wine – 0.5 glass;
- Lemon – 1 pc .;
- Garlic – 3 teeth;
- Oil from olives and cream – at will;
- Parsley – 1 pinch;
- Dry-look noodles – 300 gr.
Cooking time: about 30 minutes.
Calories: 99 kcal per 100 grams.
- Tomatoes are blanched in boiling water, covered with cold water, after which the skin is peeled off;
- Lemon is peeled, squeezed from it, the juice is peeled, crushed garlic in garlic;
- Butter of melted butter is melted with the addition of olive oil, shrimps, lemon peel and garlic are placed in the same container, which are fried for about two minutes;
- Wine is added to the tank, the mass is steeped for about 5 minutes;
- Salt, pepper, lemon juice are added to the sauce;
- While the sauce is brought to a certain degree of thickening, the paste is boiled according to the instructions given on the packaging.
- Attained the degree of readiness, pasta is laid out on plates, plentifully sprinkled with sauce, sprinkled with parsley, after which it can be served on the table.
Be sure to warn consumers about the need to thoroughly mix it with sauce before eating it..
There are certain recommendations of talented chefs, the observance of which will make the dish even tastier, and turn its preparation into a fabulous event. These tips include the following:
- You should not buy pasta by weight – you can buy low-quality goods;
- Be sure to follow the instructions for cooking spaghetti: it is important to pull spaghetti out of the water in time so that they do not boil soft;
- It is worth paying attention to what the tails of the shrimp – fresh in the curved, and the color of the head will be with a green tinge. If the shrimp head is black or gray, it is unusable;
- You should not buy those shrimps that are covered with a thick layer of ice – most likely they are expired or are stored for too long;
- All ingredients must be fresh and pre-processed. For example, garlic should be thoroughly washed and cleaned so that it does not give the oil a bitter taste. Tomatoes are selected medium size or very small, but necessarily strong, otherwise the taste of the sauce will be a little blurry;
- Garlic is removed from the heated oil for the reason that it is necessary to oil with its taste to give the sauce spice, and not the vegetable itself.
A dish of this type is suitable for lunch and dinner. The ideal pasta becomes when someone is waiting for the arrival of a large number of guests. Although its presence on the table suggests a kind of friendly and family atmosphere inherent in all Italian events. Yes, and dinner in the circle of loved ones – what could be nicer?
Enjoy your meal!