The homeland of the dish is Italy. Initially, pasta was served with chicken or beef, but over time, in expensive restaurants in the world, pasta began to be combined with seafood. Today, most housewives can afford to cook pasta with fish and shrimp, surprising the unusual taste of their loved ones.
|any pasta –||250 grams|
|salmon fillet –||250 grams|
|fresh cream –||250 milliliters|
|garlic –||1 clove|
|butter –||25 grams|
|Parmesan cheese –||80 grams|
|Time for preparing: 25 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 460 Kcal|
- In the pot you need to pour water and wait for it to boil. Add salt and pour pasta. When they are ready, add some cold water and boil for a couple of minutes. After that, rinse the pasta under cold running water with a colander;
- Salmon must be cut into small pieces;
- Peel and chop the garlic;
- Put the butter in a saucepan and add three tablespoons of vegetable to it. When it is melted, fry the chopped garlic for about a minute;
- Then add the fish to the garlic. Stirring constantly, fry the salmon for about two minutes. It is best to reduce the fire to slow;
- Add cream, grated cheese and dill to the skillet;
- To taste add salt and pepper;
- Wait for the sauce to boil, and cook for another three minutes;
- When the sauce is ready, add the pasta to it and mix well..
- Serve hot.
Pasta recipe with salmon, cheese and shrimps in a creamy sauce
- 300 grams of spaghetti;
- 400 grams of salmon;
- 100 milliliters of cream;
- 150 grams of shrimp;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 50 grams of hard cheese;
- 50 milliliters of sunflower oil;
- salt, spices.
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
Caloric content: 450 kcal / 100 grams.
- Salmon fillet is cut into small cubes;
- Crush garlic cloves with a wide knife blade;
- Fry the garlic on a small piece of butter. After which it must be removed, and put in a frying pan salmon. Cook for about five minutes;
- Add shrimp to the fish and cook for seven minutes. During frying, excess liquid may appear, it may be slightly drained;
- Add the cream, bring the contents to a boil;
- The cheese should be rubbed on a grater and put into a frying pan when the shrimps and fish are ready. Mix well. Optionally, in the sauce, you can add any spices;
- Pasta should be boiled in salted water. When ready, rinse in cold water;
- Spaghetti put on a large saucer and pour over cooked sauce.
Broccoli and salmon pasta in creamy garlic sauce
- 400 grams of spaghetti;
- 350 grams of salmon (fillet);
- 500 milliliters of cream;
- 300 grams of broccoli;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- fresh parsley;
- salt pepper.
Cooking time: 25 minutes.
Caloric content: 440 kcal / 100 grams.
- Boil pasta in salted water;
- Wash parsley sprigs, blot with a towel and chop finely;
- Chop garlic with garlic or chop finely;
- Fry the garlic and parsley in butter for about five minutes;
- The broccoli, washed and cut into florets, pour boiling water and, covered with a lid, wait five minutes;
- Salmon fillet, if necessary, wash and cut into small pieces. Then put in the pan, mix with parsley and garlic. Fry for five minutes;
- Add boiled cabbage to the fish and cook another six minutes;
- Pour in the cream, salt and pepper. The contents of the pan mix well and simmer for ten minutes;
- Add the paste to the sauce, heat and arrange into plates. Decorate the dish with grated cheese and any greens.
Pasta with salmon in a creamy sauce with tomatoes
- 400 grams of pasta;
- 300 grams of salmon fillet;
- 250 grams of Parmesan cheese;
- 250 milliliters of cream;
- 6 cherry tomatoes;
- fresh greens and onions;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 70 grams of butter;
- olive oil;
- salt, seasonings;
- White wine.
Cooking time: 25 minutes.
Caloric content: 410 kcal / 100 grams.
- Pasta cooked in salted water. When they are ready, the water is drained;
- The fish is peeled and stoned, cut into small cubes;
- Pour some olive oil into a frying pan, add butter;
- When the oil is hot, add chopped green onions, add fish in a few minutes and fry for about three minutes;
- Tomatoes cut into four parts and send to fish and onions;
- Add crushed garlic. Stew vegetables a few minutes;
- Slow down the fire. Add cream, seasoning and salt;
- Stew the contents of the pan for ten minutes. Two minutes before readiness to pour in one glass of white wine;
- Put the pasta on a plate and pour the cooked sauce;
- After this dish, sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Before serving, you can decorate the dish with red caviar, fresh vegetables if you wish;
- So that the oil does not taste bitter, garlic should be fried for no more than two minutes;
- Buying salmon fillets need to pay attention to the expiration date. Fish fillets should not be soft and not deformed when pressed. Choose salmon only in the whole package. Different shades of fillet veins, except white, indicate the presence of dyes;
- Before cooking salmon fillet, remove all the bones;
- Pasta with salmon should be served immediately after cooking. This dish is not subject to heating: pasta will begin to soak, and the taste will get another shade;
- If the pasta needs to be served in a few hours, then store the pasta and sauce in a separate container. And before serving, heat up and mix.
Pasta with salmon in a creamy sauce is perfect for a festive table, decorating it with not only stunning taste, but also a beautiful appearance. You can add herbs, spices to the sauce, make it spicy or tender. It all depends on the imagination of the hostess and the preferences of others.!