In Italy, the word “pasta” refers to all the pasta, as well as dishes made from them. Therefore, tuna pasta is a typical Italian recipe. Of course, the pasta is not added to the fish entirely, but only the fillet, it is mixed with vegetables, thereby saturating the fresh products with an expressive taste..
|pasta –||350 g|
|canned tuna –||400 g|
|zucchini –||350 g|
|tomatoes –||450 g|
|red sweet pepper –||250 g|
|fish broth –||500 ml|
|Luke –||1 head|
|Parmesan cheese –||taste|
|olive oil –||50 ml|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 260 Kcal|
In Italy, pasta for many dishes prepared by the method of “pastearisotto”. This means that it is prepared not separately, but together with all the products in one pan..
Step 1. Cut diced zucchini, tomatoes, pepper pod. Heat refined oil in a frying pan and fry the finely chopped onion in it. Add diced vegetables, mix and cook for about 10 minutes.
Step 2. Put pasta, pour in fish broth and cook for 2 minutes longer than recommended on the box. Drain the oil from the can of fish. Add tuna slices to pasta. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, mix well.
Step 3. Prepared dish sprinkled with parmesan before serving.
Canned pasta in cream sauce
Many housewives believe that pasta and fish are completely incompatible with each other. Open the main secret – you need to combine pasta and tuna with a suitable sauce. It’s not difficult to make it, because the fish in the recipe is very delicate and “gets on well” with other ingredients..
You will need:
- any paste – 200 g;
- canned tuna (not salad) – 100 g;
- 3 cherry tomatoes;
- large pod of sweet pepper – 1 half;
- garlic – 1 slice;
- 25 ml of refined olive oil;
- basil, salt, pepper is added to taste;
- 2 small eggs + two yolks;
- 80 ml of cream;
- 30 grams of parmesan (grated).
It will be possible to prepare a dish with tuna in 45 minutes, caloric content – 260 kcal per 100 g.
Recommended cooking method:
Step 1. Chopped garlic, torn basil leaves, put in a cold pan with butter. Heat the ingredients over low heat. Turn off when garlic turns transparent.
Step 2. Cherry cut into four pieces, pepper pod into thin strips, add these vegetables to the pan, continue to simmer on low heat. In five minutes, send large pieces of tuna to the pan and cook a few more minutes..
Step 3. Whisk whisk yolks, eggs, parmesan, cream.
Step 4. Boil pasta in salted water. Put it into the pan, pour in the creamy mixture and simmer, stirring until the sauce thickens a little.
Step 5. Season the pasta to taste and place on the table immediately, decorating with torn basil leaves..
Pasta with canned fish and olives
Pasta with canned tuna and olives is the very option when the food is not only healthy, but also tasty..
Required for cooking:
- a jar (200 g) of tomato paste;
- eggplant and zucchini – half of the fruit;
- large shells – 0.2 kg;
- on 1 pod of pepper (red, green);
- 2 slices of peeled garlic;
- 200 g of tuna (canned);
- 200 grams of olives;
- refined oil;
30 minutes will take cooking, its calorie – 300 kcal per 100 grams.
- All vegetables cut into small cubes;
- Boil the paste to readiness in salted water, so that the water is well glass put the finished shells in a colander;
- Cut the olives into rings, chop the garlic, and mash the tuna with a fork;
- In the heated oil, brown the onion first, then add the eggplant, zucchini, pepper and cook for five minutes. Vegetables must be in “semi-cooked” form;
- Dissolve tomato with water, pour in vegetables, add garlic. Cook for about 5 minutes;
- Add tuna, olive rings and simmer for four minutes, then season to taste with spices;
- The resulting “stuffing” fill the shells.
Pasta or pasta, as they are called in Italy, are world champions in speed and ease of cooking. But its features are in the easiest recipe:
- It is important to keep the ratio of water, pasta and salt. Pour a lot of water, and put salt in moderation. The recommended proportions are as follows: per 100 g of pasta will need 10 g of salt and one liter of water;
- Pasta put in a pot of boiling water, which is already salted. If salted at the end of cooking, it can be absorbed into them unevenly;
- Cooking pasta should always be in a large bowl, they should not be cramped, then they will not stick together and at the same time cooked;
- If according to the recipe you combine pasta with sauce, then cook it for 4 minutes, and then heat it up for a few minutes in the sauce so that these ingredients join together;
- Cook for six minutes if the pasta is not warm in the sauce, and serve immediately;
- While cooking pasta, do not cover the pan with a lid;
- Two minutes before the end of cooking, start to try the product. Ready-made pasta should be slightly undercooked, elastic, that is, in the condition that Italians call “al dente”.
- Do not rinse it after cooking.!
Pasta can be cooked with different fish, with the exception of small and bony. The choice of fish and sauce is a matter of personal preference. Absolutely all vegetable dressings are excellent for fish, it is combined with olives, tomatoes, onions and peppers. If you add a little cream to the sauce, you get a very solid and “winter” dish. By the way, it was the pasta with canned tuna or any other fish with cream sauce that Russians especially liked. Apparently, Russian winter require a lot of calories..