How to diversify dinner with ordinary ingredients? What about nourishing, dense and tasty pancakes with potatoes? You can add them with anything, and cooking takes no more than an hour. The dish will suit even those who are not very good at making pancakes: all recipes are tested and approved by both children and men!
|pancakes ready –||15 pieces.|
|lean oils –||20 ml|
|potato –||4 things.|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 188 Kcal|
How to cook pancakes with potatoes:
- Pancakes to make according to any recipe, preferably unsweetened;
- Remove the rind from the potato and boil it, then smash it into a puree with a slice of butter. If it turns out too dry, you can pour in milk, sour cream or cream, quite a bit;
- Put some puree on the pancake, roll it up in an envelope. Do this with all the pancakes until the filling is over;
- Heat some oil in a pan and send envelopes to it. Fry them until crusted, after which you can serve.
Pancakes with potatoes and onions
- 2 eggs;
- 5 g of dough powder;
- 0.6 liters of milk;
- 3 g sugar;
- 320 g flour;
- 240 g onions;
- 0.8 kg of potatoes;
- 0.4 kg of mushrooms;
- 125 g sour cream;
- 0.2 l of water;
- 40 g of oil;
- 15 g of green.
Time: 1 h 40 min.
- Freed potatoes must be shifted to a saucepan, add water, put on the fire and wait for boiling under the lid. After that, salt and cook until ready;
- Beat eggs in a bowl, salt and sugar them a little, pour in half the milk;
- Almost all the flour should be sifted together with baking powder, and then add the mixture to the egg and using a mixer at low speed to start kneading the dough;
- Then pour half of the remaining amount of flour, and when the mass becomes homogeneous, it must be left alone for twenty minutes;
- Most onions should be cut into small cubes and fry them in a small amount of oil;
- Pour the remaining milk to the pastry, stir, then strain the mixture;
- Ready potatoes should be mashed in mashed potatoes. For this you need butter. Next, add the fried onions and mix;
- To bake pancakes from rested dough, you get about 16 pieces;
- Next, put in each pancake a spoonful of potato filling and wrap in an envelope;
- Fresh peeled mushrooms should be put into the pan and the small amount of chopped onion should not be used for frying. It takes about 50 g;
- Pour the specified amount of water to the mushrooms and send to the stove. When boils, make the minimum fire. Boil for about twenty-five minutes. Mushrooms can be any, as long as they are fresh;
- After the time has elapsed, add about 30 g of flour to them, mix and season;
- Then pour in the sour cream and stir again;
- Rinse greens under water and chop finely, stir it into the mushroom mass;
- Turn off the heat and cover the pan with a lid, trying to keep the resulting sauce warm;
- Fry the envelopes of pancakes in butter and serve them together with mushroom sauce, or you can just with sour cream.
Pancakes with potatoes and mushrooms
- 0.5 kg of champignons;
- 0.5 liters of milk;
- 2 onions;
- 60 g sugar;
- 45 ml of olive oil;
- 0.6 kg of potatoes;
- 3 eggs;
- 0.3 kg flour.
Time: 1 h.
- Beat eggs into a saucepan, add all the sugar to them, salt a little and whisk everything;
- Then pour half of the milk, stir and pour the flour. It is important to get rid of lumps;
- Next, pour the rest of the milk along with the oil and mix again;
- Let it sit for about fifteen minutes;
- Wash the potatoes and put them in the food bag. Make some holes and put in the microwave for about ten minutes. It is necessary to bring it to readiness;
- Peel the onions from the husk and chop;
- Peel the mushrooms and chop them too;
- Send mushrooms and onions to the pan, add a little oil, season and simmer until tender, takes about ten minutes or more;
- Remove from the finished potato peel, cool, and then pass it through a meat grinder;
- Add mushrooms from the frying pan and grind them too;
- Connect the mushroom and potato masses. It is a filling;
- Stir the dough and cook pancakes from it, as usual, preferably in butter;
- For each pancake put a portion of the filling and wrap it. Serve immediately or warm up again in the microwave or oven..
Pancakes with potatoes and liver
- 0.1 l of water;
- 3 potatoes;
- 0.3 kg chicken liver;
- 30 grams of sugar;
- 440 g of flour;
- 6 g of dough powder;
- 0.7 liters of milk;
- 30 ml of oil;
- 2 eggs.
Time: 1 h 10 min.
- Slightly heat the milk and beat the eggs into it, stir;
- Next, add sugar, salt and grains dissolve;
- At the end add flour with baking powder, whisk stir, lumps should not be;
- Pour the specified amount of oil;
- On the resulting dough should bake pancakes;
- Freed potatoes should be boiled, salted, crushed in mashed potatoes;
- Rinse the chicken liver and send to boiling water for a couple of minutes, it should be fully cooked;
- When the liver cools down, in a blender, you need to smash it into mashed potatoes or pasta;
- Mix it with the potato mass, and then put this stuffing on each pancake and wrap in a straw. Serve with sour cream.
Pancakes with french fries, cucumber and sausage
- 40 ml of oil;
- 0.5 liters of kefir;
- 30 g of mustard;
- 80 ml of mayonnaise;
- 3 eggs;
- 2 cucumbers;
- 0.5 liters of milk;
- 160 g of hard cheese;
- 0.2 kg cooked sausage;
- 15 g sugar;
- 3 potatoes;
- 70 g of mozzarella;
- 460 g flour.
Time: 1 h 20 min.
- Beat eggs with a whisk;
- Pick a pinch of soda into kefir, stir and add to eggs along with a small amount of warm milk;
- Add sugar to kill all with a mixer, salt;
- Next, pour the flour, stir it, then pour in the remaining milk, butter and knead the dough. It is necessary to fry pancakes and let them cool down a bit;
- Mustard mixed with mayonnaise, pepper;
- Both types of cheese should be grated in different bowls;
- Take the sausage out of the package and cut it into slices;
- Washed cucumbers must be cut lengthwise into four pieces;
- Cooled pancakes grease with mustard and mayonnaise dressing, sprinkle with hard cheese, put a couple of slices of sausage and cucumber on the edge;
- Roll up into a roll and put in a baking dish;
- Peeled potatoes should be cut into small strips;
- Heat enough oil to deep-fry, put the potato straw back and fry until golden, then pull it out onto a napkin;
- Sprinkle mozzarella on top of pancakes, and then evenly place french fries on it;
- Send in the oven at medium heat for literally five minutes to melt the cheese and the potatoes attached to the pancakes. Serve preferably warm, cut across.
Pancakes from potatoes
- 15 ml of oil;
- 0.3 kg of potatoes;
- 160 g of flour;
- 70 g onions;
- 1 egg;
- 0.2 l of kefir;
- 140 ml of water.
Time: 30 min.
Baking potato pancakes:
- Peeled potatoes should be grated, you can large;
- With the onions to remove the husks and grate them in the same way, or you can use a blender;
- Beat an egg in here, salt and stir;
- Then pour the kefir and pepper, in portions stir flour and knead the dough with a spoon;
- At the last moment to boil the specified amount of water and pour into the dough, stir;
- Bake like regular pancakes, constantly stirring the dough..
Boiled Potato Pancakes
- 270 g flour;
- 5 potatoes;
- 280 ml of milk;
- 3 garlic cloves;
- 3 eggs;
- 10 g of sugar;
- 25 ml of oil.
Time: 1 h 25 min.
Stages of frying:
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into four pieces, pour them with water in a saucepan and send to boil. There should not be too much water, it should only cover the potatoes;
- In the end, salt and do not drain the water, and together with it with the help of a blender to mash;
- Next, squeeze out the peeled garlic through a squeezer, beat the eggs, then pour the hot milk, butter. Additionally, salt, mix everything;
- After this, leave the dough alone for at least twenty minutes;
- After that, fry pancakes on a small amount of butter. It is not necessary to pour it all over the pan, it is enough in the center to make it easier to turn. The dough must be fried, because it is quite tender and easily torn..
Potato pancakes with minced meat
- 1 onion;
- 140 g of flour;
- 0.5 kg of minced pork;
- 1 egg;
- 0.1 kg of cheese;
- 0.1 liters of kefir;
- 0.5 kg of potatoes.
Time: 1 h 20 min.
How to bake:
- Wash the potatoes and boil them “in uniform.” When it cools down, you need to peel off the peel and skip the pulp through a meat grinder, or you can simply turn it into a puree;
- Beat an egg here and pour kefir, and then add flour, knead. Get sticky dough;
- In the mince should be mixed with finely chopped onion, add pepper, salt. Mix;
- Divide the potato dough into small identical balls;
- They need to roll out a small pancake, put a spoonful of minced meat, distribute it over the surface and gently roll into a straw. You can use flour;
- Repeat this procedure with all the ingredients, and then put the tubes in a baking sheet, where there is some oil;
- Send bake for fifteen minutes at 200 Celsius. Get it, sprinkle with grated cheese on top and send another eight minutes into the oven. Serve warm;
- Alternatively, you can use standard potato pancakes, but you need to fry them rather thick and thick..
For a good test, all products should have the same temperature, room temperature is enough. This will ensure a better connection of the components to each other. This does not apply to products that specifically need to be heated or cooled..
Another important point: the test for pancakes definitely need to stand. Of course, you can fry right away, but then the first pancake will be guaranteed guaranteed. While the dough is standing, the flour has time to release its gluten, which binds all the products together. Due to this, the structure of the dough becomes homogeneous, the pancake spreads well and evenly throughout the pan. Before each pancake, the dough must be stirred to raise the settled flour from the bottom..
Potato variety in pancakes is almost irrelevant. If you still have the opportunity to choose, then for frying it is better to give preference to the grade “granada”. For the filling, it is better to give preference to pink potatoes or any other, preferably not watery..
Pancakes with potatoes – it’s brilliant and easy at the same time. The main thing is that the dough itself is not sweet, and everything else is regulated by greens, spices, onions and other components. You can always get different results by experimenting with the fillings. And everything can be done in an hour, and sometimes even less.!