Pancake flour recently appeared on the shelves, but quickly gained popularity among hostesses. It simplifies cooking pancakes, as everything that is already in it is already there. And even if it is usually difficult to achieve the desired consistency of the test, this product easily fixes the situation. This is a great option if you are a beginner, or a great way for moms to teach their children to cook on simple recipes..
|of milk –||220 ml|
|pancake flour –||225 g|
|Sahara –||15 g|
|salt –||3 g|
|eggs –||1 PC.|
|Time for preparing: 20 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 201 Kcal|
How to bake pancakes from pancake flour on milk:
- In a deep bowl it is necessary to drive an egg, salt it, add sugar and pour in milk here. Using a whisk, whip the whole mass;
- Sift the flour, then pour it into the egg-milk mixture in parts and continue stirring with a whisk. There should be no lumps;
- Let stand for about twenty minutes so that all the components are fully connected and acquire the same temperature;
- Pour a few drops of oil into the pan, heat it well. Bake pancakes as usual, on one pancake takes up to four minutes;
- At the time of baking, you should constantly mix the dough, as the flour is constantly settling. Ready-made pancakes can be used for both sweet and savory fillings..
How to cook pancakes from pancake flour in water
- 25 ml of oil;
- 380 ml of water;
- 3 g of soda;
- 15 g sugar;
- 230 g pancake flour.
Time: 15 min.
How to bake pancakes:
- First, sift the flour into a large bowl, and then make a small funnel in the center. You can create something like a crater, it is done manually;
- Gradually, it is necessary to pour water into this funnel. It should be at room temperature. Using the whisk to knead the homogeneous dough;
- Soda is literally slightly quenched with vinegar, an effervescent mixture is added to the previous ingredients, salt;
- Add a little sugar here and mix everything well;
- Pour in the sunflower oil. Stir again. Get a dough that resembles a very liquid sour cream. You can not add oil, but then it will take much more in the pan;
- This dish should be well heated, add a drop of butter and bake pancakes as usual. Do not forget to constantly mix the contents of the bowl to raise the flour from the bottom. This recipe is useful during the post, and in the rest of the period you can lubricate the finished pancakes with butter.
Wonderful pancakes on kefir
- 20 g sugar;
- 15 g of oil;
- 2 eggs;
- 0.4 liter of kefir;
- 160 ml of water;
- 220 g pancake flour;
- 30 ml of oil.
Time: 40 min.
How to make pancakes from pancake flour on yogurt:
- Sift the flour with salt and then make a small depression in the center. Eggs should be hammered into it;
- In a separate container, mix the kefir and water, add sugar, dissolve it, and then pour the mixture into the flour. In the same recess where there are eggs. Kefir, by the way, can be taken with any percentage of fat content;
- Using a mixer or whisk, mix all the ingredients in order to get a homogeneous mass. Leave on for twenty minutes so that it is properly drawn and the components are connected. This improves the consistency;
- Pour in vegetable oil and mix again intensively;
- Heat the pan and fry pancakes, constantly lubricating utensils with a slice of butter.
How to cook custard pancakes
- 320 ml of milk;
- 240 g pancake flour;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 g of salt.
Time: 45 min.
How to bake:
- First, add eggs to the bowl and add salt. Although there is already enough sugar in the pancake flour, the sweet tooth can add another spoon directly to the eggs. Beat the ingredients with a fork or a whisk, it is desirable to achieve the appearance of the first foam and an increase in mass;
- Add portions of flour here in portions and constantly interfere, preventing the lumps from forming;
- On the stove or in the microwave heat the milk, it should almost boil;
- In the same hot state, pour a thin stream of milk to the rest of the ingredients. It is very important to constantly interfere so that the eggs do not clot and that no lumps form;
- Cover the well-mixed dough with a napkin and leave it for half an hour to rest. It will cool slightly. This liquid consistency should easily spread over the surface of the pan;
- Stir the contents of the bowl again in order to raise the flour, and bake according to the standard: closing all the bottom of a hot frying pan. Very tender pancakes are obtained..
How to bake pancakes with
- 210 ml of milk;
- 2 apples;
- 2 eggs;
- 5 g of oil;
- 210 ml of water;
- 10 g of powdered sugar;
- 220 g pancake flour.
Time: 1 h.
- Milk with water mixed in one container;
- Flour the flour into a bowl, and then pour all the liquid into it and start kneading dough;
- It turns out the consistency of liquid sour cream, which is necessary to add the yolks of both eggs. This will change color and improve taste. Interfere;
- Proteins eggs must be whipped with a mixer;
- Then they should be gradually added to the total mass, using a spoon to mix gently. The mass will turn out quite lush;
- In washed apples, remove the peel, cut their cores, cut them into fairly thin slices;
- Heat the pan strongly and pour into it the portion of dough that is usually taken for one pancake. In this case, it is desirable to cook in butter, it gives the taste and beautiful color;
- Then, when it is slightly grabbed, put a few slices of apples on top and add more dough on top, quite a bit;
- Turn the pancake with a spatula or a skimmer so that it fries on the other side. Pull out, let cool, powdered with powdered sugar.
Each manufacturer uses different ingredients for their flour. Before using it is worth exploring the packaging. Often it indicates which ingredients are worth adding, and sometimes whole recipes are described. In addition, by studying the composition, you can choose the best option, without various fragrances or preservatives.
If you like pancakes “in the hole”, then instead of plain water, you can use mineral. It should be highly carbonated. The same effect can be achieved by baking powder or soda, but one should be careful with their amount..
You can serve pancakes with honey, butter, various types of preserves and jams, with syrups. Suitable caramel, creamy, berry, fruit and other sauces that are prepared in a hurry. Often served with condensed milk. From the savory filling you can give preference to onions, eggs, mushrooms, minced meat, stewed vegetables, etc. Such variations can also pick up sauces: tomato, sour cream, mushroom, garlic and others. The choice is limited only by imagination..
Quite simple pancake recipes using pancake flour help save time for experienced cooks. And for beginners, this is an easier start, giving the opportunity to cook even pancakes with brew or choux. Baking, cooked on this flour, always has a special taste, which can easily become your signature!