Openwork thinnest pancakes everyone loves: adults and children. To make the taste of this dish even more interesting, the hostesses excel, inventing all the new sweet and savory fillings. And when, it would seem, all the options for serving pancakes are tried, it’s time to combine them with custard and create a pancake cake.
Such a dessert can be made not only by smearing pancakes with cream, but also using chocolate dough for baking the basics or adding poppy seeds, adding fruits (strawberries, cherries, bananas, kiwi, etc.) to the layer. The most delicious options for this dish are listed below..
|kefir –||750 ml|
|boiling water –||250 ml|
|eggs –||4 things.|
|white crystalline sugar –||50 g|
|melted melted butter –||10 g|
|soda –||5 g|
|salt –||3 g|
|flour –||500 g|
|For custard cream layer: –|
|of milk –||750 ml|
|Sahara –||200 g|
|sugar with vanilla flavor –||10 g|
|cream (it is better to take fatter 72.0% and higher) butter –||100 g|
|Time for preparing: 300 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 168 Kcal|
A good pancake cake starts with delicious pancakes. Each housewife has such a thin and tender pancakes in the arsenal of his recipe, but if the ideal composition of the pancake base does not find or you want to try a new recipe, you can bake a pancake cake on custard kefir with custard.
How to cook pancake cake with custard:
- For the dough, beat a little whisk the eggs with a pinch of salt and sugar. Pour the kefir, then mix the soda and flour. Get a pretty thick mass;
- Boil water and, intensively stirring the dough, pour in boiling water. At the last turn, add liquid butter, stir the mass and let the finished dough stand for a quarter of an hour;
- In a pan on both sides fry thin pancakes. Stack them and allow them to cool to room temperature;
- While the baked pancakes will cool, cook the custard. In warm milk, mix sugar, flour and vanilla so that there are no lumps;
- Then put the mixture on the fire and boil a few minutes until thick. Remove the saucepan with the brewed base from the heat, cool slightly and beat using a mixer along with soft butter until smooth and creamy;
- Form a cake, generously smearing each pancake with two to three tablespoons of cooked custard. Top also smear cream and decorate to your liking.
Pancake Cake with Poppy Seed and Custard
The zest of this dessert is a cream brewed on yolks with poppy seeds. It would seem that the recipe is not very different from the previous one, but the result is so tasty and original that such a dish has the right to be served on a festive table..
Ingredients that are part of the test:
- 800 ml of milk;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 70 g of crystalline sugar;
- 3 g of salt;
- 50 ml of refined sunflower oil;
- 450 grams of wheat flour;
For cream with yolks and poppy seeds, you need to take:
- 90 g poppy seeds;
- 3 egg yolks;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 60 g of flour;
- 60 g butter;
- 400 ml of milk.
About 4 hours will pass from the start of work to the cake ready to serve..
Caloric value hundred grams of this pancake cake – 194.4 kilocalories.
Algorithm of preparation:
- Prepare the dough for pancakes, mixing eggs with sugar and salt first, then pour the milk, stir in the flour and the last ingredient should be sunflower oil;
- After the dough has a little rest, bake the finest sweet pancakes in a hot frying pan;
- After baking pancakes, it’s time to start the custard. Mix the yolks with sugar and flour, then pour them into milk, stir and send to the fire;
- Boil the mixture until thickened, remove from the stove, add poppy and butter, mix everything thoroughly until smooth;
- Pereslit cooled pancakes cooked custard with poppy seeds. The finished dessert will need to spend in the cold and calm from 2 to 3 hours to soak it..
Pancake Chocolate Cake
This cake has a rich chocolate flavor due to the fact that not only cocoa powder is added to the dough, but also some dark chocolate. You can add pancakes-cakes with custard, which was cooked according to one of the above recipes, or you can use a gentle custard milk cream without butter and eggs (lean).
For chocolate pancakes you will need:
- 120 grams of wheat flour;
- 120 grams of corn (or potato) starch;
- 300 ml of milk;
- 250 ml of hot boiling water;
- 50 g of cocoa powder;
- 90 grams of sugar;
- 50 g dark dark chocolate;
- 30 ml of vegetable oil;
- 3 g salt.
For lean custard milk cream you need to take:
- 500 ml of milk;
- 40 grams of corn (or potato) starch;
- 50 g of vanilla sugar (as a substitute can be made with the usual vanilla essence);
Baking pancakes, cooking custard and assembling the cake will take about 1.5 hours, and the time to soak the cake in the cold will depend only on the strength of the will of the homemade sweet teeth, but it is better to wait at least 60 minutes.
Food and energy value of this dessert is 157.4 kcal / 100 g.
Instructions for creating chocolate treats:
- In a deep bowl (bowl or pan), shake the eggs with salt and sugar, pour in the milk;
- Brew starch in boiling water, mix well and pour to the eggs with milk, continuing to mix, so that the mixture becomes homogeneous;
- Next, add flour mixed and sifted with cocoa powder into the dough;
- Last but not least, melted chocolate and vegetable oil are introduced into the mass;
- With maximum effort, mix everything thoroughly, give the pancake batter a little rest and bake thin pancakes, frying them on each side for several minutes;
- For cream, leave 100 ml of milk cold, mix with starch and sugar. Boil the remaining milk, add milk with starch and sugar. Boil down the mixture until thick;
- Assemble the cake, smearing each pancake with cream. You can decorate the dessert with chocolate or coconut chips.
Pancake cake with custard and strawberries
To describe the taste of this dessert, it will be difficult to find words that can accurately convey the full range of taste and emotions that he is able to give. There is a milky and creamy tenderness of custard, strawberry taste of summer is bright and dynamic. Of course, over this cake will have to work hard and make maximum efforts.
To bake pancakes you will need:
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 50 g of crystalline sugar;
- 500 ml of milk;
- 3 g of salt;
- 300 g of flour;
- 40 ml of sunflower refined oil.
During the preparation of gentle custard used:
- 500 ml of milk;
- 100 grams of sugar;
- 100 g butter;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 90 g of flour;
- 2-3 drops of vanilla extract.
For strawberry jelly and cake layers, you will need:
- 1000 g of strawberries;
- 100 g of sugar;
- 20 g gelatin.
Cooking time for this summer dessert will be approximately 4-4.5 hours..
Nutritional value calculated on a piece of cake weighing 100 g – 145.7 kcal.
- Mix the eggs, sugar and salt with a whisk, then sift and mix the flour into the dough, and then the vegetable oil. From the resulting dough to bake thin pancakes;
- For a cream of eggs, flour and fine-grained sugar with the addition of a few drops of vanilla extract, make the mixture – the basis for brewing. This base is dissolved in milk and boiled down to a density on the fire. Beat the butter and add a scoop to it in a tablespoon;
- Pureed half the strawberries with a blender (preferably mashed potatoes through a sieve with small cells so that there are no bones in it). In the puree, add sugar and gelatin, stir the mixture and set aside for a while. The strawberries that remained cut into small pieces;
- In a split form with a diameter larger than the diameter of pancakes to put pancakes, peremazyvaya their custard and straddle slices of strawberries. The upper pancake does not need to be greased;
- Strawberry puree with sugar and swollen gelatin to heat on the fire, but do not bring to a boil. The task – to dissolve the gelatin in the total mass. The resulting mixture pour the cake in a split form and send for several hours in the fridge to solidify;
- Frozen cake get out of shape and shift to a dish. It will be easier to do this if the walls of the mold are lined with a thick film or heated with a hairdryer before recess. Decorate the cake with fresh strawberries and green mint leaves.
Mandatory stage of preparation of this dessert – impregnation. To make the pancake cake take less time at this stage, you should try to bake the pancakes as thin as possible..
For thin pancakes, the edges are often very thin and dry, so they are best cut according to the cake pattern, which can be a lid from a pan of a suitable size, a bottom of a detachable shape or a large plate..
The custard for this dessert can be any: with condensed milk, on eggs and butter, or lean. Only one condition is important – it must be thick enough to not leak out of the cake..