Compotes harvested for the winter – an ideal replacement for purchased juices and carbonated drinks. Useful vitamins, trace elements and no harmful additives and preservatives are preserved in household preparations..
Compotes of oranges can be prepared according to different recipes and add other ingredients to achieve the perfect taste..
|honey flower –||1 cup|
|oranges –||2 kilograms|
|Sahara –||0.8 kilogram|
|water –||4.5 liters|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 57 Kcal|
One of the most healthy and delicious stewed fruit is orange. Despite the fact that it is not very popular, those who have tried it at least once, prepare this drink quite often..
From this amount of products, you can prepare 3 two-liter cans of compote from oranges for the winter, if you need more – the amount increases proportionally.
- Oranges wash well, they remove the peel, cut off the white film and streaks;
- Cut the prepared fruits into slices and separate the film from them;
- Pour water into a saucepan, add sugar and cook for 10 minutes on low heat, then put the zest and cook for another 15 minutes, then strain
- Put slices in prepared jars, pour syrup and leave for 20 minutes to infuse;
- Drain the liquid through a sieve into a saucepan, boil it and soak on the fire for 10 minutes, add flower honey and boil for another 5 minutes, then pour the fruit syrup, spin.
Compote should be turned upside down and wrapped in a blanket for a while until it cools..
Compote of apples and citrus
The drink, made from apples and oranges for the winter, is very tasty and healthy. He will like not only adults, but also children. Unlike purchased juices, there are no harmful additives in household compote, and all products are natural..
- 6 liters of water;
- 0.2 kg of sugar;
- 2 oranges;
- 1 cup of honey;
- 10 apples.
Cooking time: 50 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 65 kcal.
For the preparation of a drink for the winter is best to choose ripe, sweet fruit..
- Apples are washed, peeled, cut into slices and laid out in banks;
- Wash the oranges, remove the skin, cut into circles and put them on the bottom of the cans;
- Boil water and pour it to the fruit, leave for 15 minutes;
- Drain the syrup back into the pan, add sugar, honey and orange peel, boil and cook for 10 minutes;
- Remove the peel, fill the jars with syrup, spin.
Already ready to drink can be useful not only during the holidays, but also on ordinary days, when you want something refreshing and light..
Spicy Orange Compote
The taste and richness of compote made from oranges may be different. Using a variety of spices and seasonings, the drink can be given a new, spicy notes. Use spices need to be very careful not to spoil the workpiece..
- 4 liters of water;
- 1 kilogram of sugar;
- 8 oranges;
- cinnamon – 6 sticks;
- cranberries – 1 cup;
- star aniseas – 12 pieces.
Cooking time: 90 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 59 kcal.
- Oranges wash well, peel is removed from them, then fruit is cut into slices and bones and white veins are removed from them;
- Prepared fruit decomposed into banks;
- Pour water in a saucepan, boil it, add sugar and zest, boil for 15 minutes;
- Remove the zest from the syrup and pour it over to the citrus, leave to infuse for 1 hour;
- Drain the liquid back into the pan, boil and boil for a few minutes;
- In each jar put 3 sticks of cinnamon, half a glass of cranberries and 6 stars of star anise, pour syrup into them and spin.
Spices will give the drink unusual notes, make it very tasty..
Orange & Apple Rhubarb Drink
Preparing for the winter compote of apples and oranges is not as difficult as it seems at first glance. From simple and affordable products, you can make delicious, invigorating and invigorating drinks, which contain many useful vitamins..
- apples – 2 pieces;
- rhubarb petioles – 0.3 kilograms;
- 1 orange;
- 3 liters of water;
- 1.5 cups sugar.
Cooking time: 75 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 59 kcal.
- Wash the orange, dry, remove the zest and cut into circles, from which you need to remove the white film, and then put them in a jar;
- Wash rhubarb and apples, cut into cubes, send to oranges;
- Pour water into a saucepan, put sugar, orange peel into it, bring to a boil and hold on the fire for another 5 minutes;
- Pour the liquid to the fruit, leave for 50 minutes;
- Pour the syrup into the pan, boil again and pour into jars, spin.
Such a drink nourishes the human body with useful trace elements, refreshes.
Compote from oranges, unlike other fruits, can be cooked all year round. If there are extra citrus fruits, you can always make delicious drinks that can be served on holidays..
For the preparation of drinks for the winter is best to use ripe fruit with sour. Their taste is ideally combined with vanilla, cinnamon, star anise. If you wish, you can add mint leaves to the jar, and the result will be pleasantly surprised..
Oranges do not need long-term heat treatment, but if other fruits are added to them, they need to be kept in syrup longer. To make the drink without bitterness, it is necessary to remove the white film from the fruit..
This can be done immediately, after peeling the fruit or after they are cut into pieces. It is also necessary to ensure that the juice does not flow out of the fruit too intensively, because in that case, the compote of oranges will not be so tasty and rich..