Mushrooms and sour cream – a delicious duet, which is difficult to remain indifferent to both meat eaters and vegetarians. Dishes made from these products will find their place on the festive table and in the daily menu (dinner, lunch or snack), and the collection of recipes below shows once again that.
|fresh champignons –||500 g|
|onions –||200 g|
|sour cream –||200 g|
|Russian (or any other hard) cheese –||100 g|
|butter –||50 g|
|flour –||30 g|
|chicken egg yolk –||1 PC.|
|salt, pepper and other spices –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 144 Kcal|
Champignons grown in environmentally friendly greenhouses have a subtle mushroom flavor and are suitable for human consumption, even in their raw form. But, no matter how attractive the benefits of mushrooms, not heat-treated, classic recipes will always be relevant.
Such dishes include champignons in sour cream sauce. To enhance the creamy taste of the dish, it is better to use butter for frying onions and mushrooms.
Spices that can be added to the cooking process, each housewife can choose, guided by their own taste, and do not be afraid to experiment with them. This will help create a real masterpiece based on the basic recipe..
How to cook mushrooms in sour cream sauce:
- Clean the champignons from garbage, rinse under running water and pat dry with a towel. Then cut into small pieces and fry in butter for 5 minutes;
- Separately, fry also in butter, cut into small cubes, onions;
- Combine the mushrooms and onions in the same pot, add flour to them and continue to fry together until the liquid is completely evaporated from the pan;
- Chicken egg yolk well beat with a fork and mix with sour cream. Carefully pour the mixture into a frying pan in a thin stream, remembering to stir, so that the sauce does not curdle;
- Then send the hard cheese, salt and spices passed through the grater into the pan. Stir all and sweat a little, and after 5 minutes remove the finished dish from the fire.
Fried Dried Mushrooms in Sour Cream Spaghetti Sauce
Dried mushrooms can be not only added to soups and borscht, but also fried. And if you do it in sour cream, you get a very tasty and incredibly fragrant sauce for spaghetti, which will turn an ordinary dish into a masterpiece from a restaurant chef. For the preparation in this way will suit any dried mushrooms..
Ingredients to be used in the preparation process:
- 50 g of dried mushrooms;
- 100 g onions;
- 250 ml of milk;
- 30 ml of vegetable oil for frying and 15-20 ml for spaghetti;
- 70 g fat sour cream;
- 30 grams of flour;
- 250 g spaghetti;
- spices and salt to taste.
Due to the fact that dry mushrooms will have to be soaked further, it will take about 1.5 hours to cook.
Calorie spaghetti in creamy mushroom sauce will be 232.3 kcal per 100 g.
- Send the milk to the fire and, while it boils, sort and dry the mushrooms into small pieces (if necessary). Pour the prepared mushrooms with hot boiling milk and leave for 40 minutes for them to absorb almost all the liquid;
- In vegetable oil, fry chopped onions to a transparent state, and when its edges begin to turn gold, put mushrooms into it. Fry all together for about 15 minutes under a closed lid, stirring occasionally;
- Sour cream diluted with milk, which remained after soaking, add flour. Carefully pour the mixture into the remaining ingredients. Salt, pepper and cook for another 5-10 minutes until the sauce thickens and the mushrooms are fully cooked;
- In boiling water with the addition of a small amount of vegetable oil until ready to boil spaghetti, dry and transfer to mushroom sauce, mix, let stand for a minute and can be served. On request, before serving, sprinkle spaghetti with grated cheese directly on a plate.
Recipe for Baked Porcini Mushrooms in Cream Cheese Sauce
White mushrooms baked in sour cream with cheese is not only a tasty and satisfying dish, but also a source of valuable vegetable protein. In addition, this treat can have a very beautiful serve, if you bake them in cocottes or zulynnitsah. If the dish is not prepared for a festive meal, then you can use the usual heat-resistant form..
A set of products for cooking:
- 300 g fresh white mushrooms;
- 200 g sour cream;
- 150 grams of hard cheese;
- 30 grams of flour;
- salt and spices.
Cooking time will be between 25-35 minutes..
Mushrooms prepared in this way contain 166.3 kcal / 100 g.
- Clean, chopped mushrooms salt and sprinkle with spices, mix, put in a form and for 15 minutes send to the oven, heated to 180 degrees;
- Cheese grate on a medium grater. Mix half of it with sour cream and flour;
- When the time for baking is over, remove the form from the oven, pour the contents of it with sour cream and cheese, mix, and sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese;
- Again, send the dish to the oven, where it should spend another 10 minutes until ready.
Mushrooms with potatoes in sour cream in a slow cooker
The realities of the present time are such that I adapt any recipes for cooking them in a slow cooker. Mushrooms in sour cream sauce are no exception..
Of course, using the capabilities of a modern gadget, you can cook any of the above dishes, or you can try to make another hearty and flavorful treat – potatoes with mushrooms in a delicate cream sauce.
For cooking you will need:
- 500 grams of potatoes;
- 300 g of any fresh mushrooms;
- 250 g sour cream;
- 150 g carrots;
- 100 ml of water;
- 100 g onions;
- 60 g butter;
- salt and spices.
All cooking processes will take about 1.5 hours..
Calorie dishes – 107.5 kcal / 100 g.
The course of action:
- Put butter into the bowl of the multicooker and melt it using the “Quenching” mode. While the oil is melting, clean the onions and carrots and finely chop them;
- Put prepared vegetables into melted butter in a bowl and fry, turning on the slow cooker in the “Toasting” mode. In the meantime, wash and peel potatoes and mushrooms;
- Put potatoes, mushrooms, sour cream, salt and spices to the fried onions and carrots, pour in water, mix everything, cover mylly-cooker with a lid and turn on the mode of “stewing” for 60 minutes. At the end of the program, all that remains is to arrange the dish on plates and enjoy its excellent taste..
To preserve the beautiful appearance of mushrooms in sour cream sauce, they need to be cooked over low heat.
To cream or sour cream in the sauce is not curled, you need to give preference to products with a high percentage of fat and add them to the rest of the ingredients are not cold, but at least at room temperature.
Enhance the creamy taste of the dish can be, if you fry the ingredients not on vegetable, but on butter. In extreme cases, mix both products in equal proportions..
You can not add too many spices in the dish. They should set off the taste of mushrooms, and not clog it.
It is also important to remember that dishes made from mushrooms should not be stored for longer than 12 hours even in the refrigerator to avoid negative consequences..