Many people ask: what is the difference between whole milk and baked milk, and how to cook it at home? This dish exists only in Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian cuisine. It can be cooked even at home..
This drink has a particularly delicate, light taste, which reminds many childhood, the time when the grandmother was cooking melted milk in the oven.
Taste and virtues of baked milk
Many beneficial substances and vitamins that are contained in milk have a positive effect on the human body:
- Vitamin A + phosphorus develops the nervous system and increases the clarity of vision;
- Potassium and magnesium + vitamin B positively affect the two systems of the body: the nervous and cardiovascular;
- Vitamin D, in addition to calcium, helps to cure and prevent rickets in children;
- Vitamins E and C increase immunity. And they also support a good course of hormonal and sexual development..
In addition to the beneficial properties that affect the human body, baked milk has other advantages. One of them is the shelf life of such milk. It is stored many times longer than usual..
|Milk (the ideal option would be homemade) –||two liters|
|Butter –||very little|
|Time for preparing: 360 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 81 Kcal|
Shop product does not resemble that magical taste. In the preparation of the drink will help even the usual multicooker. And the taste will be “like a grandmother’s,” and a lot of time will not take.
- We take cold milk, it is not necessary to boil beforehand. If you take homemade milk, the taste will be softer;
- Pour the milk into the bowl from the slow cooker;
- Determine the contour where the milk level ends;
- Take the butter and grease them with a bowl over the contour. This must be done so that the milk does not run away when boiling;
- Now you can safely close the slow cooker and set the mode of “Quenching” or “languishing”. The mode depends on the model of your device;
- Approximately in 5-6 hours we check our drink. He has a ruddy “crust” on top, the liquid itself acquires a soft caramel color;
- The resulting drink needs to be poured into a glass jar or a thrush;
- Enjoy great taste..
Milk made according to this recipe will immerse you in the atmosphere of childhood. And you will never buy baked milk in the store again..
Homemade Spiced Milk: Cooking Without an Oven
Cooking of baked milk in a multi-cooker-pressure cooker takes a small amount of time. All this is prepared in a couple of steps:
- Boil milk in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes.
- Leave it to brew until complete cooling, without removing the cover.
This is how you can quickly and easily get a delicious, and most importantly, healthy drink. This method is best suited for those who love milk with foam..
Baked Nut Baked Milk Recipe
Products you need:
- Milk, ideally homemade – two liters;
- Sugar – two tablespoons;
- Walnuts – 8 pieces.
How to cook:
- Peel the nuts. Grind with sugar in any way suitable for you: meat grinder, blender, coffee grinder;
- Pour the mixture into the multicooker bowl and add milk to it. To stir thoroughly;
- Milk put to simmer in the mode “languor”;
- Wait for cooking for 6 hours;
- At the expiration of time to get the product cool
- Remove the foam from the beverage and pour it into a storage container..
This drink will remind you of the very taste of milk that grandmother made. In addition, this drink contains twice the beneficial properties.
How to cook amazing baked milk with a sweet taste
Each multicooker needs its own recipe, because each model is different in its own way from the others. One of the suitable for the preparation of the desired baked milk will be a multi-cooker Polaris.
How to cook baked milk in a Polaris multicooker:
- Do not be lazy to go to the market and buy fresh homemade milk;
- Pour the milk into the multicooker bowl;
- Insert a steam tray into the bowl of the multicooker, which prevents the formation of high froth in milk;
- Leave the milk for 6 hours in the “Quenching” mode;
- After 6 hours, turn off the slow cooker. Delicious baked milk is ready;
- Remove foam from the milk and film;
- Pour into a thrush or a jar where the drink will be stored..
Such milk will be fine in any form. It can be consumed both hot and cold..
How to make conjugated milk in a thermos
Oddly enough, but the melted product can be cooked even in a regular thermos. This is one of the easiest ways..
How to cook:
- Boil milk;
- Heat the thermos using hot water;
- Pour boiled milk in a thermos;
- Tightly tighten the lid of the thermos;
- Leave to languish for 6-8 hours.
This method is good not only because of its efficiency, but also because it does not consume any electricity or gas. And it is not necessary to follow it, because the principle “the longer the product will languish, the better”.
Cooking in the oven
If the hostess does not have a multicooker – it does not matter. An oven can always help. It is no more difficult to heat milk with its help than in a slow cooker.
- Preheat oven to 100-110 degrees;
- Pour the milk through the vessels. It is advisable to use clay pots with lids;
- After 5-6 hours to get the milk;
- Remove the film and foam;
- You can enjoy a delicious, ruddy drink.
Care must be taken to ensure that the degree of the oven is not greatly increased. Otherwise, the result will be different..
Glazed milk powder
If you want to make tasty and healthy ryazhenka, this recipe is for you..
In the role of ferment for Ryazhenka serves sour cream.
The ratio of milk and sour cream should be equal to 1: 5.
- Boil milk. We do it in a thick-walled pot, and always on a small fire;
- Stir thoroughly without interruption to avoid sticking of the milk;
- As soon as the milk has acquired a soft caramel color, turn off the fire;
- When the milk is about 40-45 degrees, add sour cream to it;
- Stir until smooth;
- Pour the mixture into the jars;
- Leave for 2-3 hours (to thicken the mass);
- So that the result exceeds all expectations, you can wrap a container with ryazhenka warm things..
In order to get tasty and proper ryazhenka (and not cottage cheese), we follow the mixture. The main thing is not to form a serum.
- The duration of cooking depends entirely on the fat content of milk. The greater the percentage of fat, the longer the cooking time;
- If you want to make a nutritious dairy product, then add cream to the baked milk. And tasty, and doubly useful.
Try, experiment and enjoy a delicious home-made dairy product.!