Meatballs using sour cream sauce are stewed both on the stove and baked in the oven. Both pork and chicken meat are taken as the basis. For the dietary option, you can use turkey fillet or fish.
|minced pork and beef fresh –||1 kg|
|chicken eggs –||2 pcs.|
|bulb –||2 pcs.|
|rice –||½ cup|
|salt –||20 g|
|ground black pepper –||based on personal preference|
|refined vegetable oil –||about three tablespoons|
|sour cream –||200 ml full glass|
|clean cold water –||whole glass|
|carrot –||2 pcs.|
|Time for preparing: 120 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 175 Kcal|
The process of cooking meatballs in stages:
- Initially, you want to cook rice. To do this, put it in a sieve and put it under cold running water, rinse until the leaving water becomes completely transparent;
- Pour the washed cereal into a small saucepan and cover with water. It is very important that the amount of water exceeds the amount of rice by exactly 1 ½ fingers;
- Put on the stove, set the fire to medium intensity and cover the container with a lid;
- Bring the rice and water to a boil and pour two pinches of salt;
- Stir thoroughly. Boil until half-ready;
- Remove from the stove, pour the contents into a sieve and rinse again under running cool water;
- Peel the onions from the husk and wash well, chop into small cubes;
- Put the pan on the fire of medium intensity and smear with refined vegetable oil. Pour the prepared onion into the heated container;
- Fry until transparent;
- Pour the whole amount of minced meat into the container, add two chicken eggs, rice and fried onions are half cooked. Mix everything thoroughly;
- There also pour the right amount of salt and pepper. Mix the composition well again;
- Now it is worth doing the formation of meat balls;
- To do this, moisten hands under water and collect a small amount of minced meat in them. To form a small ball and put it on a cutting board or plate;
- After all the mince will be used, it is necessary to wrap all prepared meatballs with a special film for food needs and send them to the freezer;
- Peel the carrots and chop them in a medium size grater;
- Onions are also required to free from husk, wash well and chop into small cubes;
- In a container of small size pour water and sour cream. Immediately pepper and salt, and then thoroughly stir until a homogeneous composition;
- Put the pan on the stove, moisten with refined vegetable oil and heat. Pour the prepared carrots and onions;
- Cover and stew for ten minutes;
- Posting to the meatballs and fry. The quantity should be approximately equal to half a glass;
- Cover with a lid, stew for 20 minutes;
- Pour the prepared sauce on the basis of sour cream and still leave under the lid closed for ten minutes;
- After this period, turn off the stove and give the dish some time to rest. After you can serve.
Meatballs in sour cream sauce, baked in the oven
To make meatballs you need:
- fresh pork and ground beef – 800 grams;
- onion – one, small size;
- garlic cloves – two, can be less;
- ¾ cup rice;
- a little salt, and add pepper, based on your own preferences.
Sauce preparation is also needed. You will need the following list of components:
- sour cream: volume 0.5 l;
- a small amount of flour – about one standard tablespoon;
- bulb, small size;
- whole carrots;
- refined vegetable oil.
Cooking time – 120 minutes.
Caloric content – 192, 2 kcal.
The cooking process in stages:
- Rice, put under running cold water and boil until semi-ready. Drain, rinse and leave again;
- To the minced meat add the pre-processed and chopped onion and garlic. Drive an egg. Add salt and pepper;
- To this mixture pour the prepared rice;
- Mix everything thoroughly and beat well to make the mass more homogeneous and viscous;
- Now you can blunt the formation of meatballs. To do this, take a small portion of the minced meat and form it in the form of a small ball;
- Prepare a pan with high sides and coat the inside with vegetable oil. Place the formed meatballs from it;
- Prepare the sauce. To do this, remove the onions from the onions, wash and cut them into small cubes, fry in a pan with the addition of vegetable oil;
- Grate carrots with a grater and fry with onions;
- Add flour to the pan, stir and fry a little more;
- Slowly, slowly add sour cream, stirring intensely, to avoid the formation of lumps. Bring the mixture to a boil;
- Pour the prepared sauce for the meatballs. In the event that there is not enough sauce for full coverage, it is worth adding a small amount of boiled water or broth;
- Heat the oven to 200 ° C and put the meatballs for half an hour, maximum 40 minutes.
Chicken meatballs in sour cream
In order to prepare this dish, you need to prepare the following list of ingredients:
- 0.5 kg chicken fillet;
- onion – one, the sizes are average;
- corn starch – one tablespoon;
- salt, about one teaspoon.
Additional preparation of products for the manufacture of sauce will also be required:
- ½ part bouillon cube;
- 0.2 L water;
- sour cream with a volume of 0.2 liters;
- butter in the amount of 20 grams;
- flour – one tablespoon.
Cooking time – 35 minutes.
Calories – 123 kcal.
- Onions remove the husks and cut into tiny cubes. Heat a frying pan on the stove and fry the vegetable until golden brown;
- Mix the meat, onion, cornstarch and salt in one container;
- Grind everything in a blender or meat grinder;
- Moisten hands in cool water and make small balls of prepared minced meat;
- Preheat a frying pan, which is necessarily before that treated with refined vegetable oil and fry several meatballs on it;
- Now prepare the sauce. To do this, dissolve the broth cube in very hot water;
- Dissolve the butter in the pan and add the flour. Stir very thoroughly until flour is fully spread;
- Add dissolved broth to the mixture;
- Slowly pour in the same mixture of sour cream. Stir thoroughly;
- Boil the sauce until thick;
- Pour over meatballs sauce and simmer for five minutes. The dish is completely cooked..
Dietary Turkey Meatballs
This is a dietary dish, which is first cooked, and only then stewed. Thanks to this, meatballs are very juicy and soft..
For cooking, you must prepare in advance:
- fresh turkey fillet in the amount of 0.5 kg;
- tablespoon breadcrumbs;
- a tablespoon of semolina;
- bunch of greens;
- spices and salt according to personal preference;
- sour cream in the amount of 300 grams;
- butter – about four tablespoons.
Cooking time – 60 minutes.
Calorie – 156 kcal.
The direct process of cooking:
- Grind the prepared meat with a meat grinder;
- Then add breadcrumbs to it;
- Also pour the semolina;
- A bunch of greens separated from the hard branches and chop very finely with a knife. Add to mince;
- Add to the mince about three tablespoons of water and salt to taste;
- Make meatballs, and their size should be small;
- Put the pot on the stove and bring the water to a boil;
- Lower the shaped meatballs and cook a little, about seven minutes;
- In order to make the sauce you will need to melt butter on a plate in a container and add flour. Fry everything a little;
- You can also add broth, in which meatballs were cooked, about a glass, a little more;
- Stir carefully until all the lumps are completely dissolved;
- Pour the sour cream there, and add all the necessary seasonings and mix again;
- Stew on minimum intensity for five minutes;
- Put the cooked meatballs to the sauce and simmer again for five minutes..
Fishballs in tomato and sour cream sauce
To prepare the dishes you will need:
- 800 grams of fresh fish fillets;
- onion – one, large sizes;
- carrots – one;
- chicken egg – one, preferably fresh;
- three tablespoons of breadcrumbs;
- a bunch of any greens;
- seasoning according to personal preference;
- sour cream – one glass of 200 ml;
- tomato paste – about two tablespoons;
- 100 ml water.
Cooking time – 70 minutes.
Calories – 62 kcal.
- Peel vegetables, wash, fold with fish fillets into a blender and chop;
- Add also egg, chopped greens and breadcrumbs;
- Add seasoning;
- Mix everything thoroughly;
- Start cooking sauce. Pour tomato paste in sour cream, add a small amount of boiled water. You can also add some seasoning and herbs to the sauce;
- Mix everything very carefully;
- Make meatballs from prepared minced fish and spread them in a baking sheet dipped in refined vegetable oil;
- Pour the meatballs with the prepared sauce;
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C and place the prepared container with the dish for half an hour.
- When added to minced meatballs, rice should be very careful about proportions. With too much cereal, the dish may not turn out;
- When combining several types of minced meat, it is necessary to provide time for their impregnation with each other’s aroma;
- After the meatballs are formed, it is advisable to put them in the fridge for a couple of minutes..
Meatballs in sour cream sauce is a dish that can be made both nutritious and nourishing, and dietary. It all depends on the chosen meat and method of cooking..