Rabbit is very tender meat without fat. That is why it is often given to children as a complementary food. The meat is light, tender, juicy and very tasty. We have prepared for you an interesting selection of recipes for rabbit cutlets. Take note!
|of milk –||100 ml|
|vegetable oil –||20 ml|
|a rabbit –||550 g|
|of bread –||2 slices|
|salt –||2 sliver|
|rosemary –||1 branch|
|black pepper –||3 g|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 170 Kcal|
How to cook rabbit burgers:
- Rabbit wash, dry a little and remove the meat from the bones;
- Add bones into a saucepan, add water, season and boil broth;
- Milk a little warm, set aside;
- Bread to grind and pour warm milk;
- To put the meat of the crawl through the meat grinder;
- The second time, add bread to the meat and put it through a meat grinder;
- To the resulting mass add the remaining milk, salt, pepper;
- Wash rosemary, finely chopped, add to mincemeat;
- Components mix and wet hands to form patties;
- Heat the pan with oil, fry the cutlets until ready on both sides;
- Then pour a little broth into another, clean pan and simmer the chops for twenty minutes..
Steamed rabbit cutlets for kids
- 70 ml of cream;
- 2 eggs;
- 1200 g of rabbit;
- 15 ml of vegetable oil;
- 1 bow.
Cooking time – 55 minutes.
Calorie – 157 kcal.
How to cook:
- Wash the meat, dry with dry wipes;
- Peel the onions, wash and finely chop them;
- Heat the pan, pour the oil and add onions;
- Stew until transparent, remove from heat and cool;
- Cut the meat into small pieces, mix with onions;
- Put both components together through a meat grinder at least twice;
- Add cream, mix;
- Divide the eggs and send only the yolks to the mince, mix the ingredients;
- Squirrels separately beat until resistant peaks, add to stuffing, mix well;
- Add spices to taste, mix well again;
- Hands wet and collect cutlets of the same size;
- Put ready-made meat chops in a double boiler, cook no longer than fifteen minutes.
How to cook meatballs from rabbit mince in the oven
- 30 grams of flour;
- 1250 g of rabbit;
- 45 ml of olive oil;
- 2 slices of bread;
- 1 egg;
- 120 ml of cream;
- 5 g thyme;
- 120 g butter.
Cooking time – 40 minutes.
Calories – 222 kcal.
How to cook:
- Chop the bread, put in a small bowl and pour the cream;
- Wash the crawl carcass, dry with dry wipes;
- Pre-remove the oil and cut it into cubes;
- Cut off the meat from the bones, grind a little;
- Mix with bread and cream, send in a meat grinder;
- Mince put in a bowl, add the egg, soft butter and cream residue;
- Thyme, salt and pepper should be added there to taste, mix well with your hands;
- Dampen hands, gather meat from patties;
- Roll each in flour from all sides;
- Heat the frying pan with oil and fry on each side for four minutes; a brown crust should appear;
- Then put the cutlets on a baking sheet and put in the oven for about seven minutes.
Rabbit Cutlets Stuffed with Zucchini
- 120 g onions;
- 440 g rabbit fillet;
- 1 egg;
- 50 g butter;
- 1 small zucchini;
- 60 ml of 33% cream;
- 40 g of crackers;
- 40 g flour.
Preparation time – 1 hour and 40 minutes.
Calorie – 161 kcal.
How to cook:
- Wash meat, remove possible films and dry;
- Cut into slices and put into a meat grinder;
- Put butter in a frying pan, melt it;
- While heating, peel and wash the onions, cut into small cubes;
- Pour the onion into the pan, simmer until soft, add it to the meat;
- Stir and once again put through a meat grinder;
- Add salt and pepper to your taste, cream, knead with your hands, beat off and put in the refrigerator for thirty minutes;
- Zucchini washed, cut into tiny cubes;
- Pour into a frying pan, salt and simmer until half cooked;
- Mince to get it, roll the balls out of it and put it in the fridge again;
- Fifteen minutes later, get it, flatten it and place zucchini filling in the center of each cake;
- Pinch the edges and re-shape the cake into a ball or oval;
- Roll burgers in flour, then in egg and in breadcrumbs;
- Heat frypot and fry until golden crust all patties;
- Put them on a baking sheet and put in the oven for another fifteen minutes..
Some believe that the rabbit smells unpleasant. If you belong to these people, then we advise you to dip the meat into milk, add spices and leave for a few hours. When you pull out the meat, it will smell like spices and milk..
To make the stuffing as homogeneous as possible, it is best to mix it with your hands. So the structure is better felt, and the mass is more smooth and even..
To make the meat inside the meatballs as juicy and fragrant as possible, add a little onion and / or garlic to the minced meat. Even if the dish is prepared for children, then in small quantities these products will even be useful to them..
For fluffiness, you also need to beat off the stuffing. That is, just take it in hand and throw (literally!) In a bowl. So he will gain air and become more lush, airy and light..
Another secret juiciness – butter. If you add it directly to the stuffing, mix and sculpt the patties from such a composition, it will turn out incredibly juicy.
Rabbit cutlets are a real delicacy that not everyone can afford. But if the chance has already fallen, then use it one hundred percent..