Wine can not only be served as an additional drink to various dishes, it can also be used for their preparation. Especially well combined wine drinks with meat. They soften the fibers of the meat, make it soft, juicy, and the taste of the wine gives it an original aroma and unusual taste qualities..
This treat appeared a long time ago and came to us from France. It is usually served in many restaurants, but if the recipe is properly followed, meat in wine can be cooked at home..
Why wine complements meat well
Why is it necessary to combine meat with wine? What is this drink for? Many people think that these two components are absolutely not combined, but they are not. Wine is required to provide the following positive conditions:
- wine gives the meat a pleasant and attractive flavor. Many French culinary specialists advise to use such a wine that they like, because in the process of cooking the meat is completely soaked with all the flavors of this sparkling drink;
- This drink gives a bright taste to the meat. After cooking to taste it becomes more piquant and tender;
- when cooking meat with wine, the texture of its fibers becomes soft, very delicate;
- adding wine to the meat speeds up the cooking process. For this reason, it is often used for beef;
- Wine drinks are often used to make marinade. Marinated meat is stored for a long time, it is quickly cooked and it turns out very tender, juicy, soft.
What wine is better to pickle
For marinating meat, you can use the following types of wines:
- White wine. This type of drink well complements fish dishes. But if during the preparation it is necessary to add sourness to the meat, then you can use the wine “Sauvignon Blanc”;
- Semi-sweet wine drinks can be added when cooking any kind of meat – for game, beef, pork, rabbit, lamb. But wine drinks with a scarlet shade should not be used for cooking chicken and veal;
- Red wine drinks usually have an increased astringent effect. For fatty meats, tart wines can be used for pickling. For example, wine “Cabernet” is perfect for beef meat, it can also be added to sauces. Wine “Merlot” will be an excellent option for cooking pork, chicken, calf meat;
- if there is a wine that has already begun to ferment, then this drink should not be added when cooking meat, it is perfect for marinating. Sour wine can be used as a substitute for vinegar, you can also add onions and garlic to it.
Recipes 2 best marinades
Marinating meat in wine allows you to make it very tasty, tender, soft and juicy. There are several ways to consider..
|the blame –||half liter|
|Luke –||1 piece|
|garlic –||2 teeth|
|peppercorns in peas –||6 items|
|dill –||two branches|
|parsley –||two branches|
|salt –||to your taste|
|Time for preparing: 20 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 85 Kcal|
How to make marinade and how to pickle meat in wine:
- Onion heads must be peeled and chopped in the form of half-rings;
- With cloves, remove the peel, squeeze through the garlic;
- we wash sprigs of greenery, chop with a knife into small pieces;
- Pour half a liter of wine in a saucepan, add black peppercorns;
- Then add a little salt, add chopped greens;
- Fall asleep onion half rings and squeezed garlic;
- We put capacity on gas, we warm on average fire;
- Bring to a boil and boil for two minutes;
- Next, remove from heat and cool. Well, after that you can marinate meat.
Marinade of white wine, bite and olive oil
Components for cooking:
- 250 ml of white wine;
- white wine vinegar – 50 ml;
- 130 ml of water;
- 2 large spoons of olive oil;
- 25 grams of sugar;
- hot pepper – pod;
- capers – 1 large spoon;
- a pinch of thyme.
Cooking time – 30 minutes.
Calories – 92 kcal.
Stages of cooking:
- In a small saucepan, pour a glass of white wine, add 50 ml of white wine vinegar and boiled water to it;
- Then pour 1 tsp of sugar into the solution, add salt and pour 2 large spoons of olive oil;
- We place the container on the gas, warming up on medium heat;
- Warm up to complete dissolution of sugar and salt, but do not bring to a boil;
- Pepper pod together with capers should be chopped. These components can be ground in a blender;
- Add milled capers and hot peppers to the warm solution, also pour thyme;
- Thoroughly mix the marinade and remove to a cool place until it cools completely;
- After that, in the finished marinade, meat should be pickled for 10 hours..
How to stew pork in red wine
What components will be required:
- half a kilo of pork tenderloin;
- red wine – 100 ml;
- 3-4 ripe tomatoes;
- 1 garlic clove;
- one onion;
- vegetable oil;
- salt to your taste;
- any spices.
Cooking time – 1.5 hours.
Caloric content – 245 kcal.
- The first step is to rinse the meat well in running water;
- Pork chop is not the average portion of the pieces;
- Each piece can be slightly tipped off with a kitchen mallet or knife handle;
- Next, rub the pork with salt, spices;
- Tomatoes should be placed for a few minutes in hot water;
- Carefully remove the skin from them and cut into small pieces;
- Pour vegetable oil into the pan and heat it;
- On the heated oil lay out the pieces of pork and fry them on both sides until golden brown crust;
- Then take the pieces of meat out of the pan;
- Onions clean and shred into small cubes;
- Chop the garlic clove and cut into thin slices;
- Add the onion to the butter, in which the meat was fried, add the garlic;
- Fry the onions with garlic until soft, about 3-4 minutes;
- After that, pour the wine and leave to prepare, the liquid should be half boiled away;
- Put tomatoes in a pan with wine, stir and simmer for 8 minutes;
- After that, we put the meat into the sauce, leave to stew for about 40 minutes;
- When cooking pork, the fire should be kept to a minimum;
- After that, remove from heat, serve with any side dish.
How to fry chicken in a wine marinade
What ingredients will be needed:
- one chicken hen;
- 750 ml of red wine;
- carrots – 2 small roots;
- 150 grams of shallots;
- mushrooms fresh mushrooms – 230 grams;
- a piece of natural butter, about 40 grams;
- 2 garlic teeth;
- 3 large spoons of flour;
- one bunch of garni;
- a few leaves of laurel;
- salt to taste;
- spices at its discretion.
Cooking time – 80 minutes.
Calories – 150 kcal.
How to do it:
- Pour wine into a large frying pan, add a couple of leaves of Lavrushka, put a bouquet of garni;
- Slice garlic peel, crush and put in a saucepan to the other components;
- Put the stewpan on the fire and boil it to half;
- Wash the chicken, wipe with a towel;
- Cut the carcass into portions;
- Pour flour on a flat plate, add salt and spices to it and mix;
- Rolls in a flour mixture chicken pieces;
- Put a piece of cow butter in a frying pan, put it on the fire and heat it up until the butter is completely melted;
- We spread the chicken on the butter and fry on both sides until golden brown;
- Put the pieces of chicken in a saucepan in the sauce;
- Next, wash the onions and cut into small slices;
- Wash my carrots, clean and cut them into thin circles;
- Put the vegetables in the pan, in which the meat was fried, leave to roast on a small fire;
- We wash the mushrooms, clean the caps and cut into thin plates;
- Sprinkle mushrooms to vegetables, add salt, spices, mix well;
- We shift the vegetables to the chicken, add spices, spices;
- Fry in wine sauce over medium heat for 20-30 minutes.
Cooking delicacy in the oven
- 600 grams of beef;
- onions – 2 pieces;
- 3 carrot root vegetables;
- hot pepper – 1 pod;
- 10 olives;
- 170 grams of semi-sweet sparkling red wine.
How much to cook – 2 hours.
Calorie content – 220 kcal.
Ingredients for Pickled Onions:
- 75 ml of table vinegar 9%;
- water – ½ cup;
- sugar – 10 grams;
- a pinch of salt;
- some ground black pepper;
- dried garlic to taste.
What spices are required:
- several black peppercorns;
How to cook beef meat in red wine in the oven:
- Beef pulp thoroughly washed, remove streaks, excess fat;
- Cut into small pieces;
- Each piece is carefully repelled with a kitchen hammer or knife handle;
- Put the beef in a cup, pour wine;
- Sprinkle meat with salt, spices;
- We remove the container with marinade and beef in the refrigerator for 4 hours. The longer the meat is marinated, the more tender and juicy it will turn out;
- Onions must be peeled, cut the heads into thin rings;
- Shift the onion into the cup, pour the bite;
- Then pour water;
- Add sugar, salt, ground pepper and dried garlic to the marinade. Mix everything well;
- Put the onions marinate in the fridge for about 20 minutes;
- Carrots are washed, cleaned from the skin and dirt;
- Wipe grated carrots with a large grill;
- We clear the seeds of hot peppers from the seeds and cut them into thin rings;
- Cut the olives into thin rings, one olive should be cut into two parts;
- Lay the foil on the surface of the baking sheet, spread carrot on it in the form of a uniform layer;
- On top of the carrots lay out the pieces of beef;
- Sprinkle meat with paprika, basil;
- Next, lay out the rings of hot peppers and olives;
- We spread the marinated onions, it should completely close the meat;
- Sprinkle with paprika and close with foil;
- We heat the oven to 200 degrees and remove the baking tray;
- Cook for about 60 minutes;
- Then you need to reduce the temperature to 160 degrees and leave to bake for half an hour;
- After this, we take out, open the foil and serve it on the table..
Recipe in Burgundy “Boeuf bourguignon”
We will prepare the following products:
- 400 grams of beef meat;
- 650 ml of red wine;
- 300 ml of water;
- two onions;
- carrot – two pieces;
- 3 garlic teeth;
- 4 sprigs of thyme;
- a few leaves of laurel;
- salt to your taste;
- a pinch of pepper;
- vegetable oil;
- 1 large spoon of tomato.
Cooking time – 4 hours.
Calories – 229 kcal.
Beef in wine in Burgundy is prepared as follows:
- The meat is well washed, the film is removed, streaks;
- Cut the beef into small, square-shaped slices;
- Pour vegetable oil into a frying pan, heat it and lay out slices of beef;
- Fry the meat on both sides until golden brown;
- We take out the meat from the pan and pour wine into it;
- Next, pour water into the wine, lay out a tomato, stir and bring to a boil;
- Wash carrots, peel and cut into thin circles;
- We clean the onions from the husk and chop the rings;
- Garlic is peeled and passed through the press;
- The meat must be put in a cauldron, we sprinkle it with spices, we lay out carrots, onions, garlic, thyme, bay leaf;
- Fill beef with vegetables with wine sauce, close the lid;
- We warm the oven to 170 degrees and remove the cauldron there;
- We leave to cook in the oven for 2.5-3 hours;
- After that, remove, filter the sauce through a sieve and serve on the table with a side dish..
Delicacy in a multivariate
We will prepare the following ingredients:
- pork – 400 grams;
- a glass of white dry wine table;
- onions – 3 pieces;
- tomato juice – 250 ml;
- spices to your taste;
- some salt;
- vegetable oil.
Cooking time – 1.5 hours.
Calories – 259 kcal.
Recipe for cooking meat in white wine in a slow cooker:
- Pork pulp should be washed, cut off the veins;
- Cut the meat in small rectangular pieces, put it in a cup and pour wine for 30 minutes;
- We clean the onion from the rind, cut it into half rings;
- In a slow cooker, add vegetable oil, set the mode “Frying”;
- In the heated oil pour onion and fry it for about 7 minutes;
- Next, lay the pork to the onions, mix and fry for about 5 minutes;
- Then sprinkle salt, spices;
- Pour wine marinade into the slow cooker, add tomato juice to it;
- Leave to extinguish in the “Extinguishing” mode for 40 minutes;
- After that, turn off the slow cooker;
- Put the meat on a plate, pour over the sauce and serve on the table with a side dish.
- in order for the meat to be tender, soft and very juicy, it is better to pre-marinate it in wine for an hour;
- Be sure to add spices, herbs. These ingredients will give a pleasant aroma;
- for beef, it is better to use red wine with increased strength. It will make the meat juicy, and also speed up its cooking process;
- for pork, chicken fit white or red wine of medium strength.
Meat in wine is truly a royal treat that is suitable for celebrations. But if you want to make your family a delicious and delicious dinner just for no reason, then you can safely use these recipes. But be sure to additionally cook a side dish – boiled rice, spaghetti, potatoes, steamed vegetables.
- 1 Why wine complements meat well
- 2 What wine is better to pickle
- 3 Recipes 2 best marinades
- 4 How to stew pork in red wine
- 5 How to fry chicken in a wine marinade
- 6 Cooking delicacy in the oven
- 7 Recipe in Burgundy “Boeuf bourguignon”
- 8 Delicacy in a multivariate
- 9 Cooking details