Pork, beef, veal – yes, any meat that is baked in the oven is not only a delicious everyday dish, but also rightfully occupies a central place on the festive table.
At its core, meat is the most preferred product of any man, because the recipes containing it, cheese and onions, create a unique combination. This is especially noticeable when adding a bottle of red wine to the table. And also a similar combination casts on romance, therefore it will be an excellent choice for a joint dinner with your loved one..
At the same time, such a dish does not require any special efforts in the preparation, and it is possible to find many recipes that can be used. So, what ingredients can be used to create delicious meat baked with cheese?
|boneless pork –||700 g|
|onions –||3 heads|
|high-quality hard cheese –||150 g|
|spices suitable for pork –||taste|
|mayonnaise –||70 g|
|lean oils –||1 table spoon|
|salt and black pepper –||on a pair of pinches|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 470 Kcal|
Step by step preparation:
- Take the ingredients that are necessary for cooking, make a preliminary preparation. Take a bow, scald it, so that it ceased to be bitter, and also did not make the eyes water. Next, onions should be cut into rings and split into slices;
- Meat should be washed and dried with paper towels. After that, cut it into pieces, a little more than half a centimeter thick. Next, take a kitchen hammer and carefully beat off each piece. Also, each piece should be salt and pepper;
- Hard cheese should be grated. Cheese of this sort is most easy to rub, and also it quickly melts;
- Pour the fat / vegetable oil on the bottom of the pan, put a layer of onion. Then you should lay out the already broken off pieces of meat, on which you should again lay out the remaining onions. Over the onion is a layer of grated cheese, which should be spread with mayonnaise;
- Preheat the oven to the standard 180 degrees, into which you should put the pan with the prepared mixture. Bake similar meat for about 50 minutes. Light vegetable salad or mashed potatoes should be served as a side dish..
Dish is ready.
Pork with cheese baked with ripe tomatoes and olives
- Half a kilo of boneless pork, preferably ham or carbonate;
- 2 large tomatoes, preferably those varieties that contain little liquid;
- 1 jar of green (of course, seedless) olives;
- 150 grams of hard cheese;
- 1 homemade egg;
- 100 grams of mayonnaise;
- Green salad;
- Vegetable oil in the amount required for frying;
- Salt and black pepper.
Cooking time: approximately 60 minutes.
The number of calories: 300 Kk per 100 grams.
Step by step cooking meat with cheese with tomatoes and olives in the oven:
- Pre-prepare the pork, rinse it and dry with paper towels. Cut into slices approximately 1 cm thick across the fibers. Each piece should be placed in a plastic bag or placed under the plastic wrap and slightly beat off with a kitchen hammer. Each piece should be seasoned and left to soak for about 15 minutes;
- From the jar of olives should drain all the liquid in it, then put the fruit on a paper towel. Wait until the olives are dry and then cut each in half;
- Tomatoes should be cut into fairly thick mugs;
- Grate all the cheese, and then mix it with mayonnaise and egg until smooth;
- Pour oil into the pan, after which you should lightly fry each piece of pork to form a beautiful crust. It only takes a couple of minutes for each piece, one on each side;
- The baking tray should be lightly greased, then lay out a layer of pork, about half of the existing one. Top with layers of tomatoes, olives, and then the remaining meat. If there are tomatoes left, then you can put them on top, pre-cut into smaller pieces, do the same with the remaining olives;
- From above, this dish should be poured over a cheese-mayonnaise mixture, and then sent to an oven preheated to 220 degrees, where the meat will be baked for about 20 minutes until fully cooked;
- On the dish should be put lettuce leaves, on top of which put the resulting pieces of pork.
Baked meat with pineapples and cheese
- 500 grams of selected pork pulp;
- 1 can of juicy canned pineapples;
- 2-3 table. spoons of low-fat sour cream;
- Salt and spices for personal taste;
- 200 grams (can be more) of durum cheese;
- 1 tea spoon of sunflower oil.
Cooking time: about 60 minutes.
The number of calories: 240 Kk per 100 grams.
Step by step preparation:
- Pork should be thoroughly washed and wiped, then cut into fairly thick pieces – about 2.5 cm thick. From your piece it will turn out about 7 portion pieces, each of which is required to be beaten off properly, and then seasoned;
- Lubricate the prepared form with oil, then lay out the already beaten off meat. Each piece should be poured over with sour cream, and then put a pineapple circle;
- Cheese grate on a coarse grater, then pour in specials. a baking dish to completely cover the meat;
- Preheat the oven to the required 180 degrees, then put in cooking for about 50 minutes, until the cheese is completely melted and the meat is soft and tender..
Pork in a popular tandem with mushrooms and cheese
- A little more than half a kilogram of pork;
- 300 grams of hard cheese;
- 300 grams of mushrooms, for example, champignons;
- 50 ml of soy sauce;
- About 50 grams of mayonnaise;
- Lubricating oil.
Cooking time of fragrant meat with mushrooms and cheese in the oven: about one and a half hours.
The number of calories: 270 Kk per 100 grams.
Step by step preparation:
- Pre-prepare the meat, it is best to take a neck or a carbonate, because they are quite tender and at the same time contain some fat. Wash and dry with paper towels;
- Cut the meat into portioned slices with a thickness slightly larger than 1 cm. Place each piece in a plastic bag or cover with cling film, and then slightly beat off on both sides;
- The marinade will be soy sauce. In a bowl, pour the soy sauce, then thoroughly coat each piece of meat with it, which will soften it. In this recipe, you do not need to use salt or pepper, because this sauce is already quite salty. Leave to marinate for about half an hour;
- While the meat is marinated, boil the mushrooms. They prepare for about 30 minutes in lightly salted water. After the mushrooms are ready, they should be thrown into a colander. Wait until excess fluid is completely drained;
- Grate all the cheese, the more it will be, the better. Add mayonnaise to cheese mass and mix well. You can add a little crushed garlic, however, it can begin to interrupt the taste of mushrooms;
- Heat the oven to the desired 200 degrees while you are collecting the future dish on the pan. The first layer here is meat, on which mushrooms are laid, and then covered with a coat of cheese and mayonnaise;
- Put the baking tray in the oven and bake for 40 minutes, until the cheese is completely melted and the crust turns golden. After that, turn off the heat and let it languish for another 10 minutes;
- A side dish in the form of a vegetable salad is perfect for this meat, because the dish itself is very nourishing..
Carefully choose the meat for the future of the dish, combine its different varieties and types of cheese, in order to create your own unique combination. You can find a huge variety of products that will be perfectly combined with the main set of ingredients..
Enjoy your meal!