The difference between bitochkov and cutlets is that they have a round shape and are prepared with sauce. They are usually poured with tomato gravy and torn under it for some time. The result is a juicy meat that is soaked with juice and aroma from gravy. You can serve them with any side dish – rice, stewed vegetables or mashed potatoes..
|pork –||400 grams|
|beef –||300 grams|
|bow –||2 pcs.|
|bread –||a couple of pieces|
|hot milk –||150 ml|
|garlic –||3 teeth|
|vegetable oil –||for roasting|
|carrot –||1 piece|
|tomatoes peeled in own juice –||one 240 gram can|
|flour –||30 grams|
|seasoning –||at its discretion|
|Lavrushka and salt –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 240 Kcal|
Stages of cooking:
- Mince pork and beef;
- Onions are peeled and also skipped in minced meat;
- Bread spread in hot milk and soak;
- Soaked bread together with milk is transferred to the minced meat, add salt, pepper and mix;
- We make round minced meat balls and roll them down in flour;
- Pour the oil into the brazier and place it on the stove to warm it;
- As soon as the oil becomes hot, we put the meatballs into it and fry it on both sides. A golden crust should form;
- Onion for gravy clean from the husk and cut into small slices;
- Carrot root should be well washed, removed from its skin and rubbed with a grater;
- Add vegetable oil to a separate frying pan and set on the fire to warm up;
- In hot oil pour onions and carrots. All fry for about 5 minutes until soft;
- Next, add a large spoonful of flour and stir everything;
- Add tomatoes with juice or tomato with water;
- Sprinkle with salt, universal seasoning and lay out lavrushka. We mix everything;
- We fill in 1,5 glasses of water or any broth, we cover a cover and we leave to prepare for a quarter of an hour on a small fire;
- After 10 minutes in the gravy, you need to put bits. If the gravy has a thick texture, then you can add a little water to it;
- Stir, cover the lid and leave to cook for 30 minutes. The fire should be reduced;
- Ready-made meat chops can be served right away with a side dish.
Meat chops with gravy in the oven
What ingredients will be needed:
- Half a kilo of mixed beef and pork;
- onions – 2 heads;
- cheese – 100 grams;
- 400 grams of mushrooms;
- one egg;
- 200 ml of cream or sour cream;
- salt – to your taste;
- a couple of pinches of freshly ground black pepper;
- vegetable oil.
Cooking time – 50 minutes.
Calorie content – 210 kcal.
- The first thing you need to clean the onions from the husk and cut into small pieces;
- Mushrooms must be washed, cleaned the caps of the skins and cut into plates;
- Put the minced meat in a cup, add an egg to it, add some salt, pepper and, if desired, season with any spices;
- Mix the stuffing well;
- Slice a piece of cheese into small pieces;
- We make small tortillas from the mince, lay out the cheese in the center and form round bits;
- On the fire you need to put a brazier, add vegetable oil to it and warm it;
- In hot oil, lay out bits and fry on both sides until golden;
- After this, proceed to the preparation of gravy. Fry mushrooms with onions in oil, while constantly stirring so as not to burn;
- Seasoning mushrooms with onion, salt and freshly ground pepper;
- Then pour sour cream or cream to the fry. All stir;
- Simmer the pot for about 10 minutes;
- Grease the baking dish with vegetable oil, put the chops on it and pour it with cream and mushroom gravy;
- Remove the form in the oven, set the temperature to 200 degrees;
- Cooking all about 30 minutes.
How to cook in a slow cooker
Ingredients for cooking:
- 500 grams of minced pork;
- 200 grams of minced beef;
- two chicken eggs;
- 3 slices of bread flesh;
- 2 garlic teeth;
- glass of water;
- 60 grams of tomato;
- 30 grams of flour;
- any spices;
- salt to your taste;
- vegetable oil.
Cooking time – 1 hour 20 minutes.
Calories – 240 kcal.
Start cooking meat chops with gravy:
- To begin with, the flesh of the bread must be laid out in hot water and left there for 5-7 minutes so that it is soaked;
- Next, mix two types of ground beef from pork and beef into cups;
- From the bread, pour out the water, knead the pulp with a fork or tolkushkoy;
- We spread the bread mixture to the meat, we also add eggs, salt, spices there and stir everything until homogeneous;
- In the capacity of the multicooker we pour oil, select the “Baking” mode, select the time 50 minutes and warm up;
- We form round bits with mincemeat, roll them down in breadcrumbs;
- Put it in hot oil, fry them on both sides until golden brown;
- After all bits are roasted, they should be put into the multicooker container;
- In a separate bowl, mix the tomato with water, add the same flour. All is well stirred until uniform;
- Fill bits with tomato mixture, add salt, seasoning;
- We cook everything in the “Quenching” mode for 15-20 minutes.
Delicious meat chops with gravy will be an excellent treat at the dinner table. They will fit almost any side dish – stewed vegetables, mashed potatoes, spaghetti, boiled rice or buckwheat..
At the same time, the sauce can be made absolutely any – from a tomato, from cream, mushrooms. So you should not postpone their preparation, it is better to make them right now and to please your family with a hearty dinner or lunch.