Recipes balls minced a lot. There are no special secrets, except one: to make the products look like balls, they should be shaped with wet hands.
|ready minced pork –||0.5 kg|
|small bulbs –||2 pcs.|
|carrot –||1 PC.|
|egg –||1 PC.|
|refined oil –||30 ml|
|tomatoes –||300 g|
|spices + salt –||to your liking|
|flour –||1 tbsp. spoon|
|Time for preparing: 55 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 298 Kcal|
Small round meat balls should not be confused with cutlets – usually white bread soaked in milk is not added to minced balls, and after forming, they are only lightly fried, and then stewed in sauce.
- Finely chop the onion, fry it in hot oil. After cooling, add it to the stuffing;
- Put minced meat with onions in a deep dish, add an egg, salt it, season with spices and mix;
- Make minced balls. Lightly fry them all over in hot oil;
- Prepare the sauce: chop the onion, carrot, tomatoes into small cubes, fry in butter, then sprinkle the contents with flour, pour in hot water, stir and bring to a boil;
- Fry the meatballs fold in thick-walled dishes, pour the sauce. Close the lid, bring the dish to a boil, then reduce the burner flame and cook for about 30 minutes..
Minced Chicken Balls in White Sauce
Chicken minced perfectly with white sauce.
You will need:
- chicken fillet – 1 kg;
- egg – 2 pieces;
- large onions – 3 heads;
- liquid sour cream – 0.5 kg;
- breadcrumbs – ½ cup;
- for frying refined oil;
- black pepper + salt – add to taste.
Cooking time will be: 55 min. Dish on caloric content per 100 g is: 289 kcal.
- Chicken pulp with onions pass through the middle grinder of the meat grinder;
- Beat the eggs with the whisk, add them to the mince, put the ground crackers in the same place, season, and knead well;
- Shape small balls;
- Fry them in hot oil;
- Fill the balls with white sauce. For it, fry the shredded onions, pour in sour cream, add wheat flour, bring the mixture to a boil;
- Stew in sauce for about 15 minutes.
Minced fish balls
Many people do not like the balls of their minced fish because of the specific flavor that appears during roasting. Therefore, you should choose the least flavorful variety of fish for cooking, such as pollock, cod or hake. By the way, the fatter the fish fillet, the juicier the balls will be..
You will need:
- fish fillets – 0.8 kg;
- peeled onion – 1 head;
- stale white bread – 50 g;
- cold milk – 200 ml;
- tomato paste – 60 g;
- wheat flour – 30 g;
- softened butter – 50 g;
- to taste added – salt + parsley + black pepper.
Cooking time: 60 min. Calorie portion: 280 kcal.
How to do:
- Cut the fillet into chunks, skip it twice through the meat grinder grate together with the onion head and bread soaked in cold milk;
- Add softened butter to the fish mass, season, mix;
- Form small balls, lightly roll them in flour, put in a low thick-walled pan;
- In a frying pan with vegetable oil, fry the tomato for 5 minutes, then sprinkle it with flour, stir, fry a couple more minutes;
- Remove from the stove, add half a glass of boiling water to the tomato mixture, stir and fill the fish balls with this sauce, bake in the oven;
- Put the finished balls together with the sauce on the dish, sprinkle with chopped parsley.
In this recipe, spices are assigned to one of the leading roles. It is very important that the stuffing add. Thyme, cumin, allspice give the meat a wonderful taste.
- white onion – 1 piece;
- small cloves of garlic – 3 pieces;
- ground beef + minced pork – 250 g each;
- bread crumbs – 70 g.
- chopped parsley and mint leaves – 1 handful;
- ground cumin, allspice – 8 g;
- tomato – 20 g + ½ tsp mustard;
- boiled egg – 2 pieces + raw;
- 30 g of crushed capers;
- half a cup of milk;
- rice, cooked to half-cooked – 80 g.
- canned tomatoes – 200 g;
- onion + garlic clove;
- red wine – 80 ml;
- cumin, thyme, sugar – pinch.
Preparation will take: 1 hour 35 minutes. Caloric content will be: 290 kcal per 100 g.
How to do:
- Prepare crumbs from crackers, for this you can use a blender. Chop garlic and onion with the same device;
- In a bowl, combine two types of minced meat, onions, dry crumbs, put all recommended additives, except rice, boiled eggs, milk and sauce;
- Peel the boiled eggs, chop and mix gently with minced meat;
- Pour milk into mincemeat, add rice. The mass will be slightly watery, it must be put in the refrigerator for 15 minutes;
- Prepare the sauce: in warmed olive oil, mash the diced onion until transparent;
- Add cumin, thyme, chopped garlic clove, tomatoes without peels, sugar, pour in wine, cook for 5 minutes. on low heat. By the way, tomatoes warm up while cooking;
- Pour in water, extinguish, about 10 minutes. Blender punch the sauce until smooth. If necessary, season with black pepper, table salt;
- Remove the mince from the fridge, form small balls of it, fold it into a mold, pour the sauce;
- Preheat the oven by setting the mark at 180 degrees. Place the meat ball form for 45 min..
- Traditionally, this dish is served with hot peppercorns and potatoes..
We bake in the oven
Despite the fact that in this recipe the simplest ingredients, the final taste will be bright.
- Ready minced beef + pork – 600 g each;
- large onion;
- 1 small egg;
- ground dry bread – 100 g;
- salt + dried thyme – add to taste;
- refined oil – 60 g;
- wheat flour – 20 g;
- 10% fresh cream – 500 ml;
- a piece of butter – 50 g.
The preparation will take: 55 min. One serving contains: 299 kcal.
How to cook:
- In a deep bowl, mix beef and minced pork, add finely chopped onions, salt, black pepper, ground thyme, crackers, and egg. Knead the mixture with great care;
- Form balls of small size;
- In hot oil, fry meatballs on all sides until golden brown crust appears;
- For the sauce: melt butter in a skillet, add flour, stir for 1 min. Now pour in the cream, with constant stirring, cook until thick. Salt to taste;
- Put the balls in the form. Pour in cooked sauce. Put in the oven for 25 minutes;
- Serve ready balls with mashed potatoes.
Secrets of the perfect minced balls
- The stuffing should be made from a piece of meat, from which films, veins, and cartilages are removed. And for this you have to do it yourself. Because, you will never be able to find out what was actually mixed into the “store” stuffing;
- With chopping meat do not overdo it, just scroll once in a meat grinder through the middle grate;
- Balls can be made from any meat. It can be lamb, beef, pork and chicken. But if the meat is lean, then for juiciness, add a little oil or fat to it;
- To keep the stuffing from sticking to your hands, moisten them with cold water, in which case the balls will turn out to be a perfect round shape;
- Crisp ruddy crust on the balls will turn out if, before extinguishing, to brown them in hot oil to light brown color.
Enjoy your meal!