In order for the meat to be juicy, fragrant and especially savory, many gourmets complement it with various sauces. And in order to make the sauce, you do not need to have a lot of experience, the main thing is to follow the preparation recipe.
Especially often cowberry sauce is served with meat. Lingonberry itself has a bitter taste, so it is not always possible to use it in its pure form..
But the sauce of it goes well with a variety of meat dishes. So, how to make lingonberry sauce for meat? Consider a few ways.
|fresh cranberries –||500 grams|
|drinking water –||glass|
|refined sugar –||150 grams|
|potato or corn starch –||1 tsp|
|white dry wine –||100 ml|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 50 Kcal|
- Lingonberry must be thoroughly rinsed with cool water;
- We spread cranberries in a heat-resistant container, pour a glass of cool water;
- Place the container on a small fire and leave to boil;
- Constantly stir, bring the liquid to a boil;
- As soon as the mass boils, we pour sugar, cinnamon and boil for a few minutes;
- After that, remove the container from the fire, if there is excess water, then it should be drained;
- The berry must be turned into a puree. This can be done manually, but it is best to use a blender or food processor;
- Next, pour the white wine into the cranberry puree and send it back to the stove;
- The sauce must be boiled again;
- In 50-70 ml potato or corn starch is diluted to a uniform state;
- Fill the liquid with the starch in the main berry mixture, mix, so that there are no lumps;
- Then remove from heat. Together with the starch, the mixture does not need to be boiled;
- Leave to stand for a while, the sauce is cold;
- After that, it can be served with meat.
Lingonberry sauce with orange to meat
Ingredients for cooking:
- 300 grams of lingonberries;
- one orange;
- 1.5 large spoons of soy sauce;
- 1 small spoonful of granulated sugar.
Cooking time – 25-30 minutes.
Calories – 48 kcal.
How to cook:
- Lingonberry should be steamed in its own juice;
- If you have a fresh berry, then you need to rinse it, pour water (half a glass) and put it on a fire;
- Boil berries until boiling, stirring constantly;
- Next, pour sugar, stir and remove from heat;
- Lingonberries need to manually knead or blender to a liquid state;
- We clean the orange from the zest, squeeze the juice and pour the juice to the lingonberries;
- Add soy sauce and stir again;
- We peel the orange zest in a blender and put it in a container with the sauce;
- Stir the sauce again and use for meat.
Ingredients for the sauce:
- half a kilo of fresh lingonberries;
- glass of water;
- 160 grams of sugar;
- 1 large spoonful of ground cinnamon;
- 15 grams of potato starch;
- ½ cup white dry wine.
Cooking time – 25 minutes.
Calories – 52 kcal.
- Wash the lingonberries with cool water several times and place them in a saucepan;
- Fill with a glass of cold water and place on the fire;
- Boil until boiling, falling asleep sugar;
- Cook for a few more minutes, stirring constantly;
- Pour cinnamon, mix and boil for 3-4 minutes;
- Remove the berry from the fire, manually knead it with a blender to a puree state;
- Next, pour in the dry white wine and then remove to the fire;
- Boil another 3-4 minutes;
- In a separate container, dilute the starch with water;
- Pour the starched mixture into the sauce in a thin stream, stir and remove from the heat;
- Cool lambberry sauce and serve to meat of any kind..
Recipe Julia Vysotsky
For the preparation will need the following components:
- 100 grams of cranberries;
- 300 grams of lingonberry fresh;
- 2 large spoons of granulated sugar;
- a pinch of sea salt;
- 3 juniper berries;
- 10 pieces of pink peppercorns;
- white pepper in peas – 10 pieces;
- 1 large spoonful of balsamic vinegar.
Cooking time – 35 minutes.
Calories – 62 kcal.
- Three types of berries get over, thoroughly washed in cold water;
- Spread cranberries, lingonberries in a saucepan with a thick bottom;
- Fall asleep sugar sugar, mono pour a little water, but not more than half a glass;
- Place the container on the fire and boil until cooked;
As soon as the sugar is completely dissolved, the berry will become soft, the stewpan can be removed from the heat;
- Berry add some salt, wipe through a sieve. This will give a smooth consistency;
- In a mortar lay out all kinds of pepper, juniper berries;
- Pound to the state of the crumb, do not pound to flour;
- Put the seasoning into the berry mix and put it on the fire again;
- Add balsamic vinegar, boil for about 5 minutes and remove from heat..
How to make lingonberry sauce for meat for the winter
To prepare the sauce will require the following components:
- a glass of fresh cranberries;
- 80 grams of sugar;
- pinch seasoning universal;
- 2 buds of carnation;
- two juniper berries;
- fresh hot pepper – 1 pod;
- a little seasoning mix of peppers;
- 25 ml balsamic bite;
- salt to your taste.
Cooking time – 25 minutes.
Calories – 49 kcal.
- Lingonberry need to sort out, rinse well;
- Put it in a saucepan, cover it with sugar and squeeze the berry a little with a spoon to make the juice stand out;
- We put on the stove, kindle a slow fire and leave to boil;
- Boil lingonberries for 5-10 minutes;
- Then remove the container from the stove and leave to stand for a while to cool the mixture;
- If you want to make a uniform sauce without skins, then the cooked mixture should be rubbed through a sieve;
- Pureed berry mass is poured into the pan, in which she boiled;
- Then you need to saturate the sauce flavors. Add spices, a mixture of peppers, cloves, salt, pour balsamic vinegar;
- Hot pepper should be cut into thin rings and add a little to the sauce. This ingredient gives the sauce sharpness, so it should be put at its discretion;
- Next, put the sauce on the fire, boil for about 7-10 minutes;
- The consistency should be thick, similar to jelly or jelly;
- Then remove from heat, cool and pour into jars;
- Ready sauce can be rolled up and left for the winter.
How to cook meat with berry sauce
What components will be required:
- one and a half pounds of pork;
- 30 grams of chopped rosemary, can be used in dried or fresh form;
- 1 large spoonful of chopped thyme, fresh or dried;
- ½ tbsp. spoons of black pepper;
- salt to your taste;
- 400 grams of fresh cranberries;
- ¾ cup sugar;
- 50 grams of ketchup or tomato paste;
- 2/3 cup orange juice;
- 1 large spoon Worcestershire sauce;
- 3 cloves of garlic.
Cooking time – 2.5 hours.
Calorie content – 210 kcal.
- To begin, prepare the meat. For this dish, use boneless tenderloin. We wash the meat with cool water, cut off all the films;
- If fresh herbs are used, they should be washed and cut into small pieces;
- A piece of meat is rubbed on all sides with salt, pepper, sprinkled with herbs and tied up with a rope, due to which pork will keep its shape;
- Grease the baking sheet with vegetable oil and spread on it the prepared meat with spices;
- We warm the oven to 180-200 degrees and place a baking tray with pork there;
- We bake meat for 1.5-2 hours, after an hour the temperature can be reduced to 180 degrees;
- Meanwhile, make sauce. Lingonberries should be well washed with cold water several times;
- Pour the berry in a saucepan, sprinkle with sugar;
- Pour orange juice, add ketchup and Worcestershire sauce;
- Garlic cloves are peeled and cut into thin slices;
- Put the garlic on the lingonberries and put the stewpan on the fire;
- Boil sauce over low heat, bring to a boil;
- If the liquid is not enough, you can pour a little;
- Cooking the sauce for about 10 minutes, during this period the juice will stand out, and the berries will become soft;
- Pour some meat sauce and cook pork for another 20-25 minutes;
- Next, take out the finished meat, cut into pieces;
- The sauce needs to be poured into a saucepan and served with meat..
- berries can be used fresh or frozen;
- in order to remove bitterness, you must add sugar, cinnamon and other spices during cooking;
- after boiling the lingonberry can not fray, it will be much more beautiful and tastier if it is in the whole form;
- before boiling the berry, you can slightly mash, it will highlight the juice, and you will not need to pour water.
Lingonberry sauce is an unusual addition to meat, which gives it juiciness and original taste. This sauce is made quite simply and does not require a large number of ingredients. Yes, and to taste it turns out unusual and very fragrant.