Delicious lenten patties with cabbage is a favorite dish of all fasting – both adults and children. Their fragrance will not leave anyone indifferent. They can be cooked in different ways and from virtually any dough..
|flour –||3 glasses|
|vegetable oil –||glass|
|cabbage –||1 forks|
|carrot –||1 piece|
|Sahara –||2 medium spoons|
|dry yeast –||5 grams|
|warm water –||glass|
|spice –||to your taste|
|Time for preparing: 120 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 220 Kcal|
How are we going to cook lean patties:
- Pour the flour into the cup, add dry yeast;
- In another container, pour warm water, sugar and salt. All mix until complete dissolution of all components;
- Next, in small parts pour the liquid mixture to the flour and knead the dough;
- After pouring all the liquid, add 2 medium spoons of vegetable oil;
- After the dough becomes thick, knead it with your hands until you get an elastic base;
- Cover the dough with a towel and place in a warm place for 1 hour to make it fit;
- We clean carrots, we wash and we grind on a large grater;
- Cabbage fork cleared of old leaves and shred small pieces, can be diced or straw;
- Pour oil into a brazier or stewpan, put it on gas and warm it up;
- Pour carrots in warm oil, fry for about 2-3 minutes;
- Next, add cabbage, add some salt, season with spices and fry until cooked. The cabbage should be soft;
- Sprinkle the working surface of the table with flour, spread the dough;
- We cut the base into several small pieces, roll each piece in the form of a small flat cake;
- Place the filling in the center of the cake and close the edges tightly;
- Put the brazier on the fire, pour in more oil and heat it;
- We spread the pies on the butter with seams down;
- Fry until ruddy color and turn over to the other side;
- Put the finished pies on a plate and serve to the table.
Yeast Free Cooking Recipe
Components for cooking:
- 2 cups of flour;
- 250 ml of water;
- a little sugar;
- salt to your taste;
- vegetable oil;
- head of cabbage;
- onion head;
Cooking time – 1 hour.
How many calories per 100 grams – 180 kcal.
Recipe for unleavened lean patties with cabbage in stages:
- Pour sifted flour into the container, add salt and granulated sugar;
- Pour water and some vegetable oil into flour, mix everything with a spoon;
- Next, knead the dough by hand to the elastic state, so that it does not stick to the hands;
- We clean the cabbage from old leaves, cut it into small pieces – cubes or straws;
- Remove the husks from the onions and chop them into cubes;
- Put a griddle on the stove, pour the oil and warm it;
- Put the onion and cabbage on warm oil, season with salt and spices;
- All mix, fry until cooked;
- Next, proceed to the formation of pies, pour a little flour on the desktop, spread the dough and divide it into small pieces;
- From each piece we roll a small flat cake, in the center we lay out the stuffing and mold the edges, we form oval cakes;
- Pour a large amount of oil into the pan, put it on the stove and heat it;
- Put the patties in the heated oil with seams down and fry until golden brown;
- Then turn them over to the other side and also fry until ruddy;
- Put ready-made meatless pies on a plate and serve.
Buckwheat with mushrooms in a slow cooker – this dish can be cooked at least every day, read our selection of recipes.
Dough for pancakes in a bottle is an unusual way to prepare a traditional dish..
Read how to fry croutons with milk and egg – a delicious breakfast dish..
Pie with sauerkraut in the oven
Components for the test:
- flour – 2 glasses;
- water – one and a half glasses;
- dry yeast – 7 grams;
- vegetable oil – 150 ml;
- sugar – 1 tsp;
- a pinch of salt.
What is required for the filling:
- sauerkraut – half a kilo;
- onion – 1 piece;
- tomato paste – 1 large spoon;
- ground pepper – pinch;
- any spices.
Cooking time – 2 hours.
What calorie per 100 grams – 195 kcal.
How are we going to make lean patties with sauerkraut in the oven:
- We warm the water to a hot state so that when you lower your hand into it you can tolerate it. Her temperature should be around 38 degrees;
- Pour into the water yeast, sugar and 1 tablespoon of flour, all stir. Set aside for 20 minutes, the whole mixture foamed;
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour with salt;
- Fill the flour with yeast mixture, add vegetable oil, mix all the ingredients with a spoon;
- Next, manually knead the dough. It is false to be elastic and not stick to hands;
- Cover the container with the base with a towel or cling film;
- We remove for an hour and a half in a warm place, so that the base comes up;
- In the meantime, prepare the filling. Peel the onion and cut into small pieces;
- Place a high-frying pan on the fire, pour in vegetable oil and heat;
- We pour onion on hot oil, fry until golden;
- Wash the sauerkraut, squeeze out excess liquid and transfer it to the onion in the pan. We mix everything;
- Add to the filling tomato paste, seasoning, a little water;
- All mix well and leave to fry for 30 minutes;
- Sprinkle the table with flour, lay out the dough, divide it into 20 pieces;
- Roll out each piece in the form of a round cake, in the center lay out a tablespoon of filling;
- We pinch the edges, make an even seam in the center. Making every lean pie in the form of buns;
- We grease a baking sheet for baking with vegetable oil and spread all the pies on it with a seam to the bottom;
- Top pies grease with vegetable oil;
- We warm the oven to 180 degrees and put the form there. Leave to bake for 25-30 minutes.
- fry patties should be on a large amount of oil;
- it is best to cook them on low heat so that they do not burn;
- the filling can be supplemented with onion, carrot or boiled egg.
Lean patties with cabbage can be made from different dough with yeast or without yeast. In addition, they can be fried in butter or baked in the oven. In any case, they are very tasty, and their aroma will surely bring everyone to the table. So do not hesitate, but make them right now.!