Not everyone likes this drink, arguing that it is strange. But as soon as you try it according to our recipes, immediately fall in love! Thick, rich, sweet, sometimes sour – ideally!
Frozen Cherry Jelly with Potato Starch
|frozen cherry||400 g|
What is the time – 30 minutes.
What is calorie – 54 calories.
How to cook:
- In a large pot, pour the required amount of water. Pour frozen cherries and sugar. Pre-sort berries. Let the second component melt well. After that, wait until the future jelly boils. To speed up the process, you can close it with a lid. When the berries warm up, they will go up.
- Let it boil for five minutes..
- Dissolve starch in a small amount of water, bring to homogeneity..
- Then strain the resulting mass and gradually pour into the pan, stirring all actively with a spatula, and preferably with a whisk.
- Kissel again bring to a boil and turn off the fire.
Corn Jelly with Corn Starch
|frozen cherry||0.4 kg|
What is the time – 1 hour and 30 minutes.
What is calorie – 31 calories.
How to cook:
- Pour frozen cherries into a bowl and transfer them from the freezer to the refrigerator. When the berries are soft, go through them and be sure to check each for the presence of stones..
- Cover them with sugar and let them brew for one hour. Every ten minutes, the mass must be stirred to separate the cherry juice. Steamed juice must be saved, pour it into a mug.
- Pour water into a saucepan, put it on the stove and turn on high heat. When the water boils, put the berries in it and cook them for no more than five minutes..
- Pour the preserved juice from the mug. Bring jelly to taste with sugar, if necessary..
- Dilute starch with a small amount of warm water (150 ml). Let it brew for about five minutes. During this time, he will have time to swell. After that, strain the starch mass through a small sieve..
- Add the required amount to the berries (not everything can be added so that it does not turn out too thick), necessarily stirring the mass actively. Kissel again bring to a boil, cook for only two minutes.
|frozen cherry||300 g|
|corn starch||60 g|
|water for starch||100 ml|
What time is 35 minutes.
What is calorie – 48 calories.
How to cook:
- Frozen cherries and cranberries put in a large sieve or colander.
- Place over a bowl or pan so that the juice has room to drain..
- When the berries are soft, go through them without fail..
- If the cherry with pits, they need to be removed.
- Transfer the berries along with the drained juice to the stew pan, in which the drink will be brewed.
- Pour water, mix and remove to the stove.
- Turn on medium heat, bring future kissel to boil.
- At this stage, add sugar and allow it to completely disperse, not forgetting to stir for 5-7 minutes..
- Starch at this time dilute with water so that there are no lumps. But if they are still formed, pass the liquid through the tea sieve.
- Gradually pour the jelly in a saucepan, never ceasing to interfere.
- When it thickens to the desired consistency, remove from heat..
Learn how to cook jelly from starch and preserves. This drink is prepared very quickly..
Under the link you will find the recipe of useful oatmeal jelly.
Very tasty is obtained from cranberry jelly. Here you can see the recipe..
In the cherry jelly, you can add a variety of spices that will make a special taste and aroma of the drink! This can be banyan, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, vanilla, etc.
If it is very thick, do not be discouraged, but serve as a dessert! You can add nuts or dried fruits. It turns out quite original.
In addition to spices, you can add a variety of fruits and berries. If you add cherries, strawberries, currants – it will be quite rich, but sour. And with raspberries, apples, peaches or pears will be just moderately sweet and no less tasty..
On the video – instructions for cooking frozen kissel:
Kissel – a special drink, which can not help but fall in love, if it is prepared correctly. Bring it to the ideal of various additives and enjoy! It’s really tasty.