Hake minced fish cutlets are distinguished by their tenderness, lightness and average calorie content. It’s easy to make such a delicious meal..
|bow –||1 PC.|
|baguette crumb –||150 g|
|egg –||1 PC.|
|hake –||800 g|
|salt, spices –||taste|
|vegetable oil –||for frying|
|carrot –||1 PC.|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 125 Kcal|
- If necessary, defrost carcasses of the hake, wash and blot with napkins;
- Each fish is cut along the spine and separate the flesh with the skin;
- Use a sharp knife to cut off the fish meat from the skin, and from the ridge we scrape off with a spoon;
- Soak the crumb in water;
- Immerse the fish fillet in a blender together with a baked product pressed from moisture;
- Milled ground meat is transferred to a convenient container;
- Vegetables removed from the outer shell, washed;
- Pass until chopped onion and grated carrots until light softness;
- Cooling up the minced mince, hammered an egg and seasoning it with spices;
- Knead your hands to tight uniformity;
- Heat the pan with butter, forming patties, lay them on the bottom;
- Fry over moderate heat for 2 minutes on each side, giving a golden crust.
Juicy hake fish cutlets with oven sauce
- garlic – 4 tooth .;
- “Student” bun – 2 pcs .;
- fish fillet (hake) – 1 kg;
- sugar – 20 g;
- oil – 35 ml;
- bulb (large);
- milk – 200 ml;
- nutmeg seed (grated) – 0.5 tsp;
- mayonnaise – 2 tbsp .;
- crushed pepper – 5 g;
- sour cream – 3 tbsp .;
- fresh ½ lemon;
- salt – 20 g.
Time: 65 minutes.
- Pour milk over the muffins and wait until softened;
- Fry the diced onion;
- Skip the fish fillet through a meat grinder, adding squeezed crumb and peeled garlic teeth;
- Add minced hake with an egg, cooled with onion, harvested spices and mix abundantly;
- Sprinkle your hands with oil, roll up the balls of the desired size;
- We cover the form with parchment, coat it with oil;
- Place the cutlets on top, smearing each sauce of mayonnaise, lemon juice and sour cream;
- 150 ° C should be in the oven, where we place the blanks in the form for 45 minutes.
Fishmeat from minced hake in a slow cooker
- a slice of bread (white) – 2 pcs .;
- hake (fillet) – 500 g;
- onions – 1 pc .;
- 1 egg;
- butter – 2 tbsp .;
- salt, spices;
- oil – 15 ml.
Time: 55 minutes.
- Turn the hake fillets into mince using a blender or meat grinder;
- Squeeze the bread crumb in water and squeeze out of moisture and place it against the fish substance
- Butter the pan with butter and lightly podzolit shredded onions;
- Fill the minced meat with the creamy onion roast, add and grind the egg, spice it with spices;
- Stir the mixture vigorously and form small lumps;
- Spread the patties with the breadcrumbs, which you put in the crock-pot, do not forget to sprinkle it with butter;
- Baking mode, 20 minutes for each side and ready.
Dietary version of the dish in a double boiler
- dill – ½ bunch;
- fillet hake – 700 g;
- bran – 60 g;
- garlic – 2 tooth .;
- mint – 3 leaves;
- favorite spices.
Time: 60 minutes.
- Immerse fish fillets, dill, egg, mint and slightly chopped onion in the bowl of the blender;
- Grind to mince state;
- Sweep up with the desired spices, salt and knead the bran;
- After thorough kneading, leave the mince alone for 20 minutes; the bran should swell;
- Roll up the oval balls and place them in a steaming container;
- Half an hour to steam under the lid closed.
Hake and cottage cheese cutlets
- hake pulp – 1 kg;
- loaf – 120 g;
- milk – ½ st .;
- semolina (roll off);
- oil (for frying);
- salt and favorite spices;
- cottage cheese – 120 g;
Time: 35 minutes.
- Dip loaves of chunks in warm milk and wait for softening;
- Use the meat grinder for chopping fish fillets;
- We twist with pulp also peeled carrots, chopped onions and softened crumbs of long loaf;
- Knead minced meat with spices, salt, cottage cheese and eggs;
- Form fish pancakes, roll them in semolina;
- Bring each side to golden in a pan sprinkled with oil over moderate heat..
- Do not neglect the addition of onions in the stuffing. Crushed such an ingredient will bring additional juiciness;
- grind fish fillets in a meat grinder, use a grill with large holes. This ensures the safety of the juice;
- another small secret of tenderness of the finished dish: kneading minced meat, enter into it a little pounded lard;
- during the formation of blanks fish substance sticks to the hands? Moisten them lightly with oil or dip into water;
- as well as meat, minced hake should be beaten, releasing excess air.
Enjoy your meal!