In cooking, there are dozens of different ways of cooking sandwiches in the oven. Quick recipes allow for a few minutes to prepare a hearty breakfast or a quick snack..
Cooked hot sandwiches will help out when unexpected guests come on the doorstep. You can take them on a picnic. On the basis of bakery products and all kinds of toppings, you can cook mouth-watering sandwiches.
Below are the most popular recipes that should be in the arsenal of every hostess..
|White bread –||6 slices|
|smoked sausage –||150 g|
|Dutch cheese –||100 g|
|butter (ghee) –||20 g|
|Time for preparing: 25 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 229 Kcal|
Consider the first recipe for hot sandwiches in the oven in a hurry.
Cut the loaf of bread into portions. It is better to take a loaf that will not crumble or chopped loaf. Grease the baking sheet with butter or other type of butter. Put slices of bread on top of a sheet.
Put slice of smoked sausage on each slice.
Top cover with a thin piece of cheese. Place the sheet in the preheated oven. Bake for about 10 minutes until the cheese melts. If you do not lubricate the baking sheet with butter, hot sandwiches will be less calorie..
Sandwiches with sprats in the oven
- half a loaf of white bread;
- mayonnaise – 60 g .;
- Baltic sprats – 90 gr .;
- grated cheese – 50 or 70 grams;
- garlic clove.
Cooking time: about half an hour.
Caloric content: for every 100 grams of product 335 kcal.
Take sliced or plain loaf. Slices of bread rub with fresh garlic and smear with mayonnaise. Lay out on a sheet for baking bread for sandwiches. Put several sprats on top. Sprinkle each sandwich with grated hard cheese and bake until a beautiful surface is formed. The oven should be well warmed to 200 degrees. Serve hot, if desired, can be decorated with greens or leek rings.
How to cook a hot snack with tomatoes and bacon
- white bread – 350 grams;
- 2 fresh tomatoes;
- bacon slices – 180 gr .;
- butter – about 50 grams.
Cooking time: about 35 minutes.
Caloric content: for every 100 grams of approximately 415 kcal.
Slices of white bread or long loaf spread with softened butter. Cut fresh tomatoes into rings, lay them on the bread. Put sliced bacon on top. Send baked in preheated oven.
Soak in the oven at a temperature of 180 to 200 degrees until golden brown on bacon. Eat hot immediately after baking, otherwise the bacon will not be so tasty..
Sandwiches in the oven with fresh tomatoes and cheese
- a loaf of premium white bread flour – 300 g;
- fresh tomatoes – 4 pcs .;
- hard cheese – 200 gr .;
- clove of garlic squeezed through a press.
- pitted olives – 1 tbsp. spoon.
Cooking time: about 30 minutes.
Caloric content: per 100 grams 295 kcal.
Bread cut into slices, put them on a sheet for baking. Dice ripe tomatoes and canned olives, add grated hard cheese in advance. Squeeze a clove of garlic.
If necessary, salt and add your favorite spices. Mix a lot, then lay out a slide on the bread. Bake on strong power in a preheated oven.
Under the influence of a temperature of 180-200 degrees, the cheese will melt, the tomatoes will bake, and the garlic and olives will add spice to the sandwiches..
How to cook with ham and ketchup
- 10 slices of white bread;
- 400 gr. – meat ham;
- ketchup – 3 tbsp. l .;
- grated cheese – 120 gr.
Cooking time: about 20 minutes.
Caloric content: per 100 grams 399 kcal.
Slices of white bread spread on the surface of the sheet for baking. Dice ham or ham. Smear bread with ketchup or any tomato-based sauce. Put ham on top.
Sprinkle with cheese and sandwiches plentifully and bake until a ruddy surface forms. Oven temperature 200 degrees. Instead of ham, you can take boiled or smoked sausage.
Hot champagne canapes
- one exclusively white baguette;
- champignons – 400 gr .;
- butter for frying;
- shredded cheese – 200 gr .;
- some mayonnaise.
Cooking time: about 35 minutes.
Caloric content: per 100 grams 351 kcal.
Baguette cut into portions. Wash champignons, dry and cut into small pieces. Grind the onion. Fry vegetables in butter, add salt and then finish with a spoon of mayonnaise.
Bring the mushrooms to readiness, cool them and put on top of the baguette. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake in the oven at high temperature.
Willingness to determine the cheese, as soon as it melts and becomes ruddy look, you must remove the sandwiches from the oven.
- For hot sandwiches, it is better to take bakery products from high-grade flour. It can be baguettes, loaves, pita breads and all sorts of sandwich buns, sandwiches.
- The baking sheet can be greased with butter and olive oil. If desired, the sheet is lined with parchment or use dishes with a non-stick surface..
- Cheese should be used only quality, as cheap varieties do not melt in the oven.
- As fillings you can use a wide variety of meat products, smoked meats and cheese.
- Fresh tomatoes, bell pepper and garlic go very well with sausages and cheese.
- Sandwiches can be prepared in advance, and baked immediately before serving..
- Experimenting with the base you can cook original dishes for breakfast or snack.
- The consistency for the filling of bread slices must be thick, otherwise it will spread when baked.
- Greens make sandwiches immediately before serving, otherwise it will acquire an unattractive look..
- On the background of traditional sandwiches, the original taste is characterized by sweet sandwiches with cheese, jam, fruit and chocolate..
Enjoy your meal!