There are various recipes Khrenovuhi.
Vodka, moonshine and pure alcohol are used as alcoholic beverages..
You can add to the tincture with a variety of spices that will give the drink even more originality.
For the preparation of this tincture, there are many options with the participation of various components.
In order to soften hrenovuha on moonshine, often lemon juice and mustard are also added to traditional ingredients..
List of required ingredients:
- Moonshine with a volume of 0.5 liters;
- One teaspoon of honey;
- Horseradish root 10 cm long.
Preparation of classic horseradish on moonshine:
- Peel the horseradish and chop with a fine grater or in any other way (can be cut into small pieces);
- Take a bottle of glass and pour there prepared horseradish, and then add honey. Mix;
- Add the whole brew, tightly close the bottle cap and shake well;
- Tincture should stand in a warm and dark place for four days. Shake the bottle daily;
- After the expiry of the appointed period, strain the crap through a clean gauze, and again filter through cotton wool. Pour into a glass bottle and close hermetically;
- The color of a properly made horseradish should be different yellowing.
You can store the resulting tincture for three years. The main thing is that the container was sealed, and there were no direct sunlight..
The recipe hrenovuhi vodka at home
Many, when cooking ordinary horseradish, add various ingredients such as cloves, allspice, celery or carrots. The following is a recipe for standard hrenovuhi infused with vodka. If desired, you can add to the recipe a variety of spices..
List of components tinctures:
- Vodka volume of 1 l;
- Sugar in the amount of 200 g;
- Horseradish root in the amount of 2 pcs. 10 cm.
- Carefully wash the horseradish root in water and then dry it well. You can dry it a little in the oven so that all the excess moisture has evaporated;
- Cut it into small pieces and place in a glass container;
- Add sugar to horseradish;
- Pour all prepared vodka to the prepared ingredients and close the container tightly with a lid;
- Leave to infuse in a dark place for a week. Previously, the designated capacity can not be opened;
- After seven days, drain the hell out.
Option tinctures on alcohol
To prepare horseradish on alcohol will need:
- 0.5 L alcohol;
- One teaspoon of honey;
- One horseradish root length of 10 cm;
- Lemon juice in the amount of two tablespoons.
Preparing tinctures on alcohol at home:
- Horseradish must be washed and cut into circles or small cubes. If you want to get a tougher drink, you can chop the root with a grater;
- Put prepared horseradish in a glass container, add honey and lemon juice;
- Next, pour the prepared alcohol into the container and mix everything thoroughly;
- Cover the container with a lid and put the mixture in a dark place for four days. Shake the mixture daily;
- After this period, the mixture must be drained and pour the liquid into a glass bottle, tightly close the lid and leave again for the same period;
- Four days later the drink is ready to drink..
Horseradish with garlic
To prepare the tincture with garlic will need:
- Two horseradish roots 10 cm long;
- Vodka volume of 2.5 liters;
- Honey in the amount of 40 g;
- Five black peppercorns;
- Five dried clove inflorescences;
- Five garlic cloves.
Direct cooking homemade hrenovuhi:
- Horseradish roots clean, wash and chop on a coarse grater;
- Pour horseradish with all the vodka prepared;
- Add honey, pepper and cloves;
- Peel and halve the garlic and then add to the mixture;
- Put the mixture in a dark place for a week;
- After that, strain, bottle, and again leave for four days.
This tincture has special healing properties and helps with colds..
The fastest cooking option
If there is an urgent need for this infusion, you can use this recipe. Cooking time will be about 20 minutes..
- Horseradish root in the amount of 40 g;
- Fresh ginger in the amount of 20 g;
- Juice of fresh lemon in the amount of two teaspoons;
- Honey in an amount of 5 g;
- A pinch of salt;
- 0.5 liters vodka.
Quick preparation hrenovuhi vodka:
- Ginger and horseradish is required to grind;
- Add salt and lemon juice;
- Mix thoroughly and leave for five minutes;
- Put the mixture in a glass bottle, add honey and pour vodka;
- Tightly close the lid and force the container down;
- Thus it is necessary to shake the bottle for ten minutes;
- Leave for a short period of time and then strain. The drink is ready to drink.
It is important to note that this cooking recipe does not allow to store the drink for a long time..
In order to prepare high-quality tincture, you should use only the freshest horseradish..
Replace lemon juice tincture can peel this citrus.
When using vodka, but not alcohol, hrenovuha will not be strong enough.
Recommendations for use
- Tincture “Hrenovuha” is considered a good aphrodisiac, and this is not surprising, because even the ancient people used horseradish to raise the tone and vitality. Also tincture shows good appetite;
- In order to prepare a good and tasty tincture, it is necessary to observe the correct proportions of horseradish and vodka. So you have to experiment a bit;
- Often this tincture is used as the main ingredient in the preparation of various alcoholic cocktails;
- Reception hrenovuhi desirable when well cooled. It is also desirable to pre-cool the drinking container;
- After taking tincture hangover will not disturb, especially if you drink it in moderation..
Horseradish is a very soft and pleasant to taste alcoholic drink. In addition, it has healing properties. Therefore, the use of tinctures in reasonable quantities is useful..