Fish soup with rice is, of course, not an ear, but its taste is excellent. It is cooked quickly, in few minutes the first dish will be ready for the table. The nutritional value of soup based on fish is high, it turns out healthy and nutritious..
For its preparation, no unusual ingredients are needed, it is enough to have fish or canned foods in the refrigerator, rice. Thanks to the successful combination of fish and rice, the soup turns out to be quite appetizing..
|fish fillet –||300 g|
|medium bulb –||1 PC.|
|carrot –||1 PC.|
|lean oil –||for frying|
|White rice –||3 tbsp. l.|
|potatoes –||2 pcs.|
|fish spices, salt –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 35 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 99 Kcal|
- Peel the potatoes and chop it into small pieces. Boil broth water in a saucepan..
- Inside the boiling water put the pieces of fish fillets. Add half the whole bulb. Bring to a boil, remove the foam formed from the soup. Turn down the fire.
- After 3 minutes, put to the fish broth – potatoes and rice.
- While the broth is boiling, you need to cook a carrot and onion roast.
- We salt, we spice up spices. Remove if foam forms, sprinkle.
- We bring to readiness. The main dish is not digested, otherwise the potatoes and rice will disintegrate, the transparency of the soup will disappear.
- When serving, sprinkle chopped greens in a plate.
Canned fish soup with rice
- canned food – 1 bank;
- white rice – 50 gr;
- onion – 1 pc;
- carrots – 60 g;
- spice for soup;
- potatoes – 2 pieces;
- vegetable oil – 10 g;
Cooking time: 25 minutes.
Caloric content: 96.3 kcal.
- Inside the saucepan, in which the soup will boil, pour 2-2.5 liters of water. Put it on fire, bring to a boil.
- While the water boils, clean the vegetables and chop them. Put potatoes, washed rice and some raw onions in boiling water. Leave the rest of the onions to fry.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until cooked rice and potatoes. Pour in a pot of canned food.
- Before the end of cooking, add the onion and carrot roast, spice it with spices for the soup. Salted to taste.
- Greens put to the broth, bring to a boil and the soup is ready.
The taste of the soup is very bright and nutritious. If you think it is too high in calories, then cook the soup without frying, just put the vegetables raw. Due to the oil, which is contained in canned food, the dish will be very rich without it..
Soup with canned fish, tomato and rice
- jar of canned food – 180 gr;
- Tomato – 2 tbsp. l;
- 1 onion;
- carrots – 1 pc;
- white rice – 40 g;
- vegetable oil – 10 g;
- sweet pepper – 0, 5 pieces;
- seasoning for fish soups;
- greens to taste.
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
Caloric content: 92.1 kcal.
- Pour the washed rice into boiling water, add peeled and chopped potatoes. Grind half the onion, send it to the broth. The rest of the onions are used for cooking tomato fried.
- While cooking fish soup, fry the onions and carrots in vegetable or olive oil. When the vegetables are browned, put the tomato and pour in a little broth from the pan. We bring the frying to a boil, turn off the fire.
- When rice and potatoes are almost ready, add canned food from the jar to the broth. When choosing canned food is better to prefer mackerel, herring or horse mackerel.
- Upon completion of cooking, add sliced sweet peppers, greens, seasoning or any other spices to taste and salt.
- As soon as the dish boils, it means that it is ready, you need to remove the pan from the fire.
Salmon Fish Soup with Rice
- salmon fillet – 220 gr;
- potatoes – 1 pc;
- leek – 60 g;
- white rice – 2-3 tbsp. l;
- celery greens;
- fish spices, salt.
Cooking time: 35 minutes.
Caloric content: 91.7 kcal.
- Pour 2.5-3 liters of water into a saucepan, put salmon pieces there and set them on fire. When water boils, you will need to remove the foam and reduce the fire. Let the fish cook over low heat.
- Peel potatoes, chop it and place in broth. There we send washed rice..
- Next, cut leek onion rings, add it to the soup to cook.
- When the potatoes and rice are ready, the soup should be salted, seasoned and seasoned with celery..
- Leave to boil for 2-3 minutes, turn off the stove and remove the dish to serve. It is worth noting that while the soup will be set on rice, it can thicken. Therefore, put above the norm rice is not worth.
- Place the pieces of salmon in plates, pour over all the broth. Put a sprig of celery on top.
Tips from experienced chefs
- For soups, it is preferable to take fish fillets, otherwise you will have to filter the broth from the bones.
- When choosing canned foods, preference should also be given to species with fewer bones. If you take, for example, canned gobies, there will be a lot of bones. In the case of sprat in a tomato, a dish from it may turn out to be opaque. In canned food, bones are soft, overcooked, they are not felt in taste..
- To make the soup brighter in taste, at the beginning of cooking, add a little raw onion, whole or ground..
- Spices can be selected according to taste or you can take ready-made seasonings for fish dishes or fish soup.
- There is no principle for the choice of rice, if you want to add black rice, it will not spoil the taste. The main thing to take it is not more than the norm, which is written in the recipe, otherwise, instead of soup, you can get porridge.
- Greens are better to put in a plate, then its nutritional value will remain. If you chop the sprigs of greens in a dish, it will acquire an appetizing taste and appearance, while the values will remain less.
- Fish goes well with vegetables. Experimenting with recipes for cooking soup, you can put tomatoes, sweet peppers, zucchini, leeks.
- Fry for fish soup with rice can be done or not, if not fried, the dish will turn out less fatty and high-calorie.
- Cook the soup over medium or low heat. The broth does not need to boil strongly.
- Any kinds of fish are cooked very quickly, the longest cooked soup is from fish heads.
Enjoy your meal!