A rich, nourishing ear is a dish that many people love. You can cook it from different fish, but it is best obtained from salmon. Most often, the soup is cooked in nature, but not everyone has the opportunity to get out into the fresh air, and you want to pamper yourself with your favorite dish..
|chum salmon –||0.5 kilogram|
|carrots –||1 PC.|
|garlic –||2 slices|
|bulbs –||1 PC.|
|potato –||250 grams|
|parsley root –||1 PC.|
|Time for preparing: 70 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 38 Kcal|
- Pour water into a saucepan, put fragrant and black pepper, coriander, bay leaves, cloves and put it on the fire;
- Peel parsley and carrot root, cut into two parts, put in a saucepan, put the peeled onion in the same place, boil for 15 minutes;
- Remove bay leaves, parsley, onion from the water, and instead add peeled and sliced potatoes, crushed garlic cloves, cook for 15 minutes;
- Cut the fish fillets into chunks, put them in a saucepan with salt and pepper, cook for another 25 minutes, then turn off, let it brew..
For cooking soup, you can use not only fillets, but also tails, heads that will make the dish even tastier..
Ear from chum heads
While cooking fish dishes, many people throw their heads, because they believe that nothing can be done from them, but this is far from being the case. It is from this part of the chum that a rich ear is obtained..
- 4 heads of chum salmon;
- black pepper peas – 7 pieces;
- potatoes – 4 pieces;
- 2 onions;
- bay leaves – 2 pieces.
Cooking time: 55 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 35 kcal.
- Wash the fish heads well, cut the gills and eyes out of them, rinse again and put into a saucepan with boiling water;
- Bring water to a boil, remove with a skimmer, boil for 30 minutes;
- Peel potatoes, cut into cubes and send it to the pan together with peeled onions, peas, and cook for 20 minutes;
- Take onions from the soup, put bay leaves, cook for another two minutes;
- Get the heads of chum salmon, remove from them all edible and put back into the pan, and throw away the bones.
Ear from the head can boil up to an hour and at the same time the fish will not lose their taste, you just need to first remove the eyes and gills so that they do not spoil the taste.
Ear from the head and tail of chum salmon in a slow cooker
Wuhu can be cooked not only on a fire and in a saucepan, but also in a slow cooker, it turns out to be equally tasty and healthy..
- 0.7 kilograms of chum;
- potatoes – 5 pieces;
- half a lemon;
- carrots – 1 piece;
Cooking time: 90 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 45 kcal.
- Wash the bones of chum and her head, remove the eyes, gills;
- Pour 800 milliliters of water into the bowl of the multicooker, put your head, bones, half a lemon, cook in the “quenching” mode for 1 hour;
- Peel potatoes and carrots, cut into cubes, put in a bowl with salt, seasonings, add more water, peeled onions and cook for 30 minutes in the “soup” mode;
- Wash the fish tail, put it in the bowl, cook another 15 minutes, turn it off, take out all the pieces of fish, remove everything edible from them and return to the slow cooker, sprinkle with chopped greens and let it stand..
Unlike the head, the fish tail is boiled very quickly, so that it does not boil soft, it should be added to the dish at the very end of cooking, when everything is almost ready.
The soup from chum, cooked according to this recipe, turns out to be tender and very tasty, and thanks to the cream it will melt in the mouth.
- chum fillet and bones – 0.5 kilogram;
- 200 milliliters of cream;
- water – 1500 milliliters;
- olive oil – 3 tablespoons;
- onion – 1 piece;
- potatoes – 300 grams.
Cooking time: 75 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 54 kcal.
- Wash bones, add water and boil for 40 minutes, removing foam from time to time, then strain;
- Peel onions and carrots, cut into cubes and fry in olive oil;
- Wash fish fillets, remove bones from them and chop them;
- In the filtered broth, poured into a new saucepan, put chopped potatoes, steamed vegetables, fillets and cook for 15 minutes;
- Cream pour into a saucepan, heat them and pour a thin stream in the ear, cook for another 5 minutes;
- At the very end of cooking, add spices to the ear, salt to taste, sprinkle with chopped greens and let it brew for 5 minutes..
If you wish, while serving this dish, you can put another spoonful of red caviar in it, which will make its taste even richer, as well as a slice of lemon.
To get the ear the way you want, you need to choose a good and fresh fish, thanks to which the broth will become rich and strong. You can only use chum salmon or add other types of fish..
The soup from chum salmon will be delicious, without a sharp, peculiar smell, if you cook it for a long time, but over low heat. Due to a boiling point, the color of the broth can lose transparency, especially if you do not remove the foam in it. It is also not worth stirring the contents of the pan with a spoon so as not to turn its contents into a paste-like mass.
The taste of the dish depends largely on the vegetables and seasonings that are used for fish soup. Carrots, parsley root, celery, potatoes, onions – these ingredients are used all the time, but you just need to remember that there should not be a lot of celery and after 15 minutes of cooking you need to get it so that the ear does not become bitter.